Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

SAN DIEGO, CA

Abdinuur   

Hello peeps,

I recently moved to the west coast...it's very nice and I am enjoying my life. I love the weather and the whole atmosphere.

The only thing is...

I am still new to the city and I am looking for Somali friends to socialize with...basic stuff or should I say, someone to share common interest with (female, ofcourse). Going out for dinners, movies, talk, chill, hang out, etc..

Now, please don't assume that this is a personal ad because it's not! I know some of you will misread and misinterpret this so please just be mindful. Thanks.

Just email or replay.

I know I am leaving out a lot of details and the whole point of why we should have topics like this...but I'll wait for comments and respond accordingly...plus I will add more ideas and insights about such topics. Have a good day.

Now, please don't assume that this is a personal ad because it's not! I know some of you will misread and misinterpret this so please just be mindful. Thanks.

Seef la boodnimo looma baahna dheh! Lol, Unfortunetly saxiib hadalkaaga isagaa is qilaafsan. By specifically asking for a female companion, makes your request a lonely hearts personal ad. Laakin, wax ku jaban ma laha hadaa iska qiratid :D

Now, please don't assume that this is a personal ad because it's not! I know some of you will misread and misinterpret this so please just be mindful. Thanks

Abdinuurow,wlc back inabti. Wallhi i was not gonna say anything. Shakiga dhaaf. you knw me being the misreader and misinterpreter exra ordinare,i could not help but wonder muxuu ka wadaa..Laakin filinkaan ii fasir sxbow;

Someone to share common interest with (female, ofcourse). Going out for dinners, movies, talk, chill, hang out, etc..

^^

I googled the entire liine,and guess what came out?? YEP you guessed it. Online dating,personals and matrimonials. Lool you think am lying folks? Google the italicized part :D

Nephissa   

^^ LAAYAR.

This is what exactly came up: I would love to meet someone to share hers or my interests. ... to chat and meet to see what we have in common. ... I am 35, divorced, and looking for someone in the 30 ...

icon_razz.gif

Welcome back Abdinuur.

^^^ Labadiinaan Daaya wiilka...

Brown..may be the brotha said Someone to share common interest with (female, ofcourse). Going out for dinners, movies, talk, chill, hang out, etc.. So he wont seem as jiljileecoow... :D

You have to agree if he said {instead of a female companion} a dude to go movies with and out for dinners... definately that would have killed his image bad er'..really really bad... :D:D:D

Born..hehhe..qarxis.com..if you live by any chance around the specified area...Y not help the brotha :D

Cheers

Abdinuur   

LOL>...

Funny peeps...ya'll crack me up..have to agree with Legend and Rudy cuz like they said...what would I do with a guy to see a movie or to go to a dinner with....so thats why I said dont think too much into it cuz you will misread the whole point.

It's all good...

Foxy   

^^^ dude You might as well do a unique ad like,

Hey gal IF u like a guy to hang out with no strings attached and U happen to be in Cali side of regions, I am one of down to earth guy and dont come around here that often,

hallo back at me......to know more

cheers

Katrina   

Lol @ foxy, don't forget the disclaimer about no strings attached is in the eye of the beholder. :D Hands reaching across the seat divider in the darkness of the movie theater or returning the favor if he pays for dinner (via other ways ;) ) etc. Proceed at your own risk ladies!!

lol, sorry abdinuur couldn't help myself. :D

fartun   

San Diego the best place to be however it is so big and there are too many people, coz i go there some times since i live in ORange COunty its the closest place in my area that i can find my somalian people. yeah i would recomend you to get into the community rather than for you looking someone on the net. i hope that will help you.

Dhimbil   

Abdinuur What's up dawg...

San Diego maxaa kugeeyay, you will die out of boredom halkaas. Anyway, go hung out around City College or SDSU caferia, many xalimos roam about there or hit the border in Tijuana Mexico for uncensored fiesta. Good luck