Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Owguuriyo ZUUUUUU

-Lily-   

I mean I have only been out of the cyber world for a few weeks and you pull this ZU? Absolutley shocking.

P.S. Tuujiye, if I was you I would better have written consent for the use of that picture on the web.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL...

Tuujiye
, dadka ha wareerin. If
Zu
marries anyone, it will be me, ma garatay?

I never thought you were that desperate! :eek:

the Islamic courts should find you a good guy to marry, and I pray for you sister, insha-Allah.

smile.gifI'm afraid that might be outside the Islamic Courts' capacity. I also don't need to be desperate to want to make Zu mine. He is a wise and accomplished man. And he rides a motorbike. Enough said. :cool:

Shakti   

^lol.. rides a motorbike

question.. y does the brother( on the pic) has teary eyes .. or am i looking 2 much into it

Zafir   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL...

Tuujiye, dadka ha wareerin. If
Zu

the Islamic courts should find you a good guy to marry, and I pray for you sister, insha-Allah.

smile.gif
I have never wanted to stifle anyone more, for being plain old damn @ss. Soon as I read your little post there I totally forgot I was even fasting, words just started weaving out of my mouth. Barakabeel.

Khalaf   

I hope this is not ZU or his bride inshallah

I will say this, what respectable brother, family would want his bride in particular improperly dressed to be shown like this on the internet where many eyes will see and DISCUSS HIS WIFE!!!!!! THiS IS DISRESPECTFUL DISHONOR and UNISLAMIC! SUBXANALLAH!!.....THIS IS WRONG FEAR ALLAH THOSE WHO SHOW OFF THEIR WIVE ON PUBLIC INTERNET....HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR WIFE U DON’T WANT OTHER MEN TALKING ABOUT UR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!. SAD WALAAHI!!!!!!!

To the poster I know it aint u who posted the picture on the internet....who ever is involved putting pictures of sisters or giving consent don’t know better brother....they are jahillyah....min fadlak lets not be contributors to sin remove this picture....this is increasing sin for those in the picture everytime someone comments on it or thinks about it. I may sound weird and ppl dont see it as problem but ask the learned Muslims....they wouldnt approve this is wrong!!!!

Ms DD   

I am with you on this Khalaf. It is very unappropriate for the pic of the lady to be on show for the general public.

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:

LoL...

Tuujiye, dadka ha wareerin. If
Zu

smile.gif
I'm afraid that might be outside the Islamic Courts' capacity. I also don't need to be desperate to want to make
Zu
mine. He is a wise and accomplished man. And he rides a motorbike. Enough said. :cool:
Masha-Allah, I am very delighted with your gentle response. I hope to see you in the Paradise, so that I can marry you, insha-Allah. The reason I said that is because I know that you don't like your husband to marry you with another woman.

Xagaa noo balan ah, sister. smile.gif

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I will say this, what respectable brother, family would want his bride in particular improperly dressed to be shown like this on the internet where many eyes will see and DISCUSS HIS WIFE!!!!!! THiS IS DISRESPECTFUL DISHONOR and UNISLAMIC! SUBXANALLAH!!.....THIS IS WRONG FEAR ALLAH THOSE WHO SHOW OFF THEIR WIVE ON PUBLIC INTERNET....HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR WIFE U DON’T WANT OTHER MEN TALKING ABOUT UR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!. SAD WALAAHI!!!!!!!

An overreaction, surely? The whole point of wedding photographs is to show them off.

Alle-Ubaahne,

Think nothing of it.

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

whats with the laughter? was you there?

was i there? .... i caught the bouquet sxb :D

Mr. Daamo Futac.

Remove the pic if you don't have permission. I know that's not Zu cause Zu is short and fat. You get that vibe from his posts.

:D

Shakti   

^^heheheh@.short and fat..

well that might sound rational to u.. but we all know that our somaliyan brothers r under nourished beings…With big forehead.. ….so I totally think its mr zu pic!! Just look at his teary eyes, u can almost sense his plea 4 help (don’t ask me.. help on what??.. u figure it out on ur own.. im fasting :mad: )

By the way.. I have yet to see a happy Somali couples on a picture.. every time I see, a wedding pic, the couple always have a sad faces! as if someone is asking them 4 their kidney .. cmon ppl who r about 2 get married… lighten up… u finally get to say .....( didnt i say i was fasting?)

Khalaf   

An overreaction, surely? The whole point of wedding photographs is to show them off.

[/QB]

No walaahshiis just pissed at somali culture thats all...not only this but all over. its cool to show wedding photos/videos but only to other females and family members....that is if u have taqwa and those who have taqwa are the best ppl. No brother or[ family] who has aqeeda, respect would want even his sisters and we are talking about WIFE for others to publically discuss good or badly. I have seen brothers watch wedding videos and talk about the women disrespectfully she ugly damn she fine oh look at her its show...your bride is not a show for others to enjoy........this is wrong and I would break necks if these females were related to me but it is the fault of the party getting marrired they are clear jahliyah cultural Somalis...plz learn and follow the religion. Dumb ppl walaahi!

Ps: Seeker is right and may Allah forgive us....we don’t have bad intentions we are just ignorant....we think this is fun to make ppl laugh by making up stories but we should remember never to lie to make others laugh: The Prophet salallahu alleyhi wa salam said, “Woe to the person who tells lies as jokes to make people laugh. Woe to him, Woe to him!â€

I know i sound strange I get that from our ppl lighten up nooh...but glad-tidings to the strangers. salaamulah

Som@li   

I am guessing the the guy on the left (bestman) is Rokko.. :D

And how can one be happy, it is the first they getting married.............they are lucky if one does not run away... ;)