Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Owguuriyo ZUUUUUU

Khalaf   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool waraa u are mad funny kaftan badanaa. :D Pucca tell dem to stop nooh. tuuj homie think bigger my islamic teacher taught me to mix with the ppl to either increase your piety or your knowledge wherever you are. The sister may think I am all buuq cool but someone else may learn a point or two as I do from others....ya get me sxb. Also ninyahow gabdaha la shukansado wa gabdhaha hadal ka wanaagsan o qalbiga macaan nooh .

N.O.R.F   

Northerner,

why are you advertising that spring water coop?

You a member or a shareholder ? I am going to by alot of them When i go back home.

I had a supply during the first week of Ramadan. I need more. The best water i've tasted :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Adeer I am not doing wacdii-its my opinions nor I am crazy like Ubaahne dude is in a league of his own. I am just a Muslim who wishes all of our akhlaaq iyo actions follows the way of the companions....the best community.

LOL :D:D

It's about your style of correcting someone K - most ppl don't react well to 'FEAR ALLAH' and 'SUBXANALLAH' - there is a better way than that.

And where is Mr. Zu - on his honeymoon?!

Tuujiye   

Point! good question.....

I'm waiting some pictures from Zu and soon as he sends them to me, we will all know were hes @...........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Maanta ayaan soo noqday [to SOL that is]...bal maxaa iga horyimid?...anigoo la i leeyahay Dayax-malab miyaad jirtay?

Intaa aan maqnaa... waaan labaystay oo saddexaystay haddana waxaan isleeyahay amaad afaraysataa!

Well I have travelled and soon I will post some pics i took and reviews of the places i have visited...Stay Tuned..and Rumeur stop eating those crispy Chicken BBQ...they give you oily cheeks..

Cheers

Aaliyyah   

Horta hambalyo caano iyo wiil ..iyo cimir dheer ku waara ninkaas a shegasaan iyo xaskiisi. And may i ask is this their real pciture lol, for sum reason i just started laughing once i saw this pic subhanalaah.

wa salaaam

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Horta hambalyo caano iyo wiil ..iyo cimir dheer ku waara ninkaas a shegasaan iyo xaskiisi. And may i ask is this their real pciture lol, for sum reason i just started laughing once i saw this pic subhanalaah.

wa salaaam

Aaliyah..are you that Gullible? or you are high on xalwo?

Cheers

^ loooool pujah, u may of hit on the head :D

Zu, walaal, do u think i also need to oil up for this serenity you talk of? And where is she anyhow?

She is wondering what she will get if she learns the art of hip-shaking.

I think you should impose yourself as a - Salsa or Belly dance - teacher with the name "Imanyuweel"... I heard she digs that :D:D

Cheers