Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Owguuriyo ZUUUUUU

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ looool.. Rako rah camal ayuu gees ugu kuusan yahay....

Femme nice to see you again..You are alive..Laakiin don't tell me what to do as always..xidigaha Modshipka aan kaa rifaa runtii..looooooool.

DISCUSS HIS WIFE!!!!!! THiS IS DISRESPECTFUL DISHONOR and UNISLAMIC! SUBXANALLAH!!.....THIS IS WRONG FEAR ALLAH THOSE WHO SHOW OFF THEIR WIVE ON PUBLIC INTERNET....HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR WIFE U DON’T WANT OTHER MEN TALKING ABOUT UR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!. SAD WALAAHI!!!!!!!

Waraa waa quuq badan tahay........It was un islamic wedding anyways..taas maa ka hadashid? and why don't you talk about why ZU had to have such wedding... The man posted this on every site..even his soccer/football team's site nooh.....

Pictures are taking to show it of, and once is public, is public abti..buuqa badan naga daa oo bax wacdigaada meel kale la raadso....Shukhul maxkamadees aa anaga noo bilaabee...Alle Ubaahne aan qaata bilaah ka joogne, adoo Khalafsan aa isa soo sharxeysid.............

Femme Zu indhahiisa fiiri, Ciil waxa ka haayo inta gabdhood u ku shirin jiray over the net oo uu ka guursaday halgabar kiliya....loooooooooool...

Alle Ubaahne, shukaansi waa dhameysay runtii...looooooooooool..indha adeega aduunka.Ubaahne, wadaadada Balanta gabdhaha la labalamayo waa la joojiye ma ogtahay. you must be very romatic guy to take 50 karbaash for qoftaan...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Waraa waa quuq badan tahay........It was un islamic wedding anyways..taas maa ka hadashid? and why don't you talk about why ZU had to have such wedding... The man posted this on every site..even his soccer/football team's site nooh.....

Pictures are taking to show it of, and once is public, is public abti..buuqa badan naga daa oo bax wacdigaada meel kale la raadso....Shukhul maxkamadees aa anaga noo bilaabee...Alle Ubaahne aan qaata bilaah ka joogne, adoo Khalafsan aa isa soo sharxeysid.............

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Adeer what you call quuq is wisdom that I got from the learned of Islam, how u quoted me out of context is misleading sxb....what I said and what any learned Muslim will agree to is that it is not right the practices our Somali breathen posting the pictures of their wife/women on the internet or recording videos...or as u said having unIslamic weddings.....and as a Muslim first and foremost my opinions are Islamically motivated and not culturally or western ways of thinking that its sign of da times no biggie....this is very wrong read the Quran, seerah of nabi or ask any learned Muslim. Second dont furthur danbii for ppl who dont know.

Adeer I am not doing wacdii-its my opinions nor I am crazy like Ubaahne dude is in a league of his own. I am just a Muslim who wishes all of our akhlaaq iyo actions follows the way of the companions....the best community.

laa xawla walaa quwata ilaah billaahi, saana maxey aheyd waraa,

LOL, sxb maxaa kugu dhacay Koronto maa kugu dhagtayna!

Bear in mind Its Ramadan. Now that the picture is on the public domain and that the wedding took place in what circumtances god knows, I say to those with critisism like Khalaf to stop it, its not fruitful at this stage of the game, if at all. Bringing morals into question serves no purpose apart from getting Zu's nerves, and will further lead to discussion and comments on him and wife's personal life - not so wise. If you have anything worthwile to say and feel very passionate about it then do so as you wish but in private.

^^Congratulations to you brother, Wiil iyo caano gabar iyo Malab.

Awguuriyada waxaan udib mariyay ciil baan qabay dhowr qof ayaad iga qaaday LOL

Khalaf   

Tuckaale ninyahow your right, I didn’t think it was our brother or I wouldn’t have said that seef labode kii la sheeg jira...I too need wisdom. I apologize for my part. The prophet Nabi said: none of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself, I wish you and your family all the best in this life and in the hearafter my brother, may Allah forgive us all. Amiin. My fault.

salaamulah

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ Wadaadada dhibaatadaas ee qabaan baryahaan..... Seef laboodnimo...Sidee wadan ku xukumeysaan marka????

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khalaf   

Ninyahow...I am only a young guy who is still learning and will make many mistakes, writing doesn’t always do justice to your tone or your intentions. I am not harsh person or seef labood I cant always convey the message in the best way tho. This is danbii still and its best if the thread was removed.

Second, the ehlul deen somalis are the best of our ppl few wadaads are seef laboods who have lotta learning left marka don’t put everyone on the same list....nor think those with Islamic tones as wadaads. We are all simple muslims who will error much, none is above the other except those who Allah favors and forgives and may Allah forgive us all. Amiin. Salaamulah.

I am flabbergasted :eek: ...Astonished :eek: ...I can't even describe how stunned I am smile.gif as if a large boulder hit my face on a very cold day... It is beyond me how gullible some of you are! However those who reserved their comments or shown thier disblief I applaud your wisdom and those who fell for this but had the good intentions I applaud your well wishes...but those who simply believed well...Whaddacannasay?

Let me clarify... I am not married... the dude in the pic is not me...and certainly that is not my future wifey :D apparently she is someone's wife...

After this clarification...Some will still post here, after me, congratulations!!! (Tahniyad) :D:D

Salaamaat

NGONGE   

^^^ war delete the photo before more people make comments about that poor guy and his wife.

ps

Can you do me a favour and put Val in your ignore list while you're at it. Her delicate skin is not used to the Aussie sun ;)