Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

can u tell our future warlords who r in this site

some how i keep saying yup! thats a future warlord when i read some folks stuff in this site.

for example, my prime selection is Nephy..i believe this person will become the future somali warlord leader. couple of others like jb, dukie etc are prime.. there are a lot of wannabee like the cheerleaders but i dont belive they will mount to anything..cuz once a cheerleader for life one!

so who is your pick!

oh yeah, we need to id those future ones like cadaan and take their dna 2!

marcus sounds another future wl! exhibits all features.

cadaan, u dont wanna those type of cheerleaders.. however, word is that alot xalimoos in here think that u is a white boyz and standing in line 4 u?

dont forget to kick some out to starving bros like marcus. lol.

Rudy,

Most warlord behave the way they do because they never had a good upbringing. when they were young they were starved of material goods and emotional support. All warlords, whether somali or not had a tough childhood. Take the likes of Hilter,Stalin and Qanyaare for instance.

Its quite difficult to see how i display similar attributes to the like of Qanyaare. Now Sxb, do yourself a favour and refrain from writing absolute bullshit. I pity the likes of you. You pathetic, 30-something social retard.

money   

waa la is caayay! ... that is not good it's warlord-like characteristic. if someone says you exhibit some warlord characteristics, the best way to refute him is to rationally show the opposite..positively! That is what I personally think.

Nephissa   

^ no, no that won't work on the mentally challenged.

Originally posted by MARCUNIAN:

Rudy,

Most warlord behave the way they do because they never had a good upbringing. when they were young they were starved of material goods and emotional support. All warlords, whether somali or not had a tough childhood. Take the likes of Hilter,Stalin and Qanyaare for instance.

Its quite difficult to see how i display similar attributes to the like of Qanyaare. Now Sxb, do yourself a favour and refrain from writing absolute bullshit. I pity the likes of you. You pathetic, 30-something social retard.

NOW I'M LAUGHING. I'm not upset at all!

Marc, don’t fight the warlord tag. It’s too late to do so. It already stuck on you adeer. What you need to do instead is to argue that your brand of warlordism is totally different than what most people might have perceived about warlordism. You have shown great capacity to present your point of view in a persuasive fashion, and I have no doubt that you will succeed to influence on some solers with that claim.

There is no warlord who has the ability to put out YouTube clips to advance his take of things, to just point out one of many of your unique skills. No warlord except you that is.

Halkaa kasii wad adeer..

Tuujiye   

Xiinfaniin, waa qaldantay saaxiib.. Marco is not smart enough to be a warlord..nacaskaan attention un buu doonayaa thats it...

Rudy Cadaan is really cadaan lol... but he know xaliimoos better than you and I, cadaan boy is way ahead of us in the xaliimo game, he is now top dog hunter and is now on his way to some hunting in UK.... waraa Cadaan waan ku salamay lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

War ninkaan the old, chubby alcoholic, warmonger erstwhile British prime minister imagekiisa meesha soo saartay caaytamaayo day in and day out meesha carte blanche muu ka heystaa. Maba xishoonaayo his redundant, recycled caay iska socoto. War waxa afxumaa, oo edebdaranaa.

Fabregas   

^^Well he's a got point hasn't he? I mean, this is the only forum that probably tolerates people starting threads about other nomads and calling them warlords and whatnot...........

Mucus is a Wordlord!! lol...jb! watch wat happens this weekend in San Diego! i am arresting a xalimo from burco...sultry confinement... anybody got any advice on burco gals?? dont worry, i am loaded 2.

cadan 4 real..sorry homie..sorry about the wtt stuff!! just joking there! u feel me.