Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

KK Posted:

Ilaahaa idunku dhaarshee nimaan penis and balls kala aqoon wuxuu yiri yaa dhageysan karo?

Adiga yaa ku kala baray...OOps noolaatey hadaad kala taqaanid

Skipper   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Skipper:

give the lad a chance will ya. Marca is sort of playing the role of che gueavera of sol, and i am sure that the sol adm need any character it can get, given that he/she abides to the so called golden rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just absured! are you out your mind my friend! Despite these baseless allegations directed at Marc from SOL haters, it’s important to note that the reason Marc hides his identity is not for fear of retribution but rather due to modesty and self-reservation. If people are throwing insults without any substantial evidence that just ridiculous. If you have nothing good to say don’t say anything! I dont want to hear your tirades of self-opinonated bile!

Marc when i said you are the che guavera of sol i meant that as a compliment rather than a baseless allegations as you put it. And i dont remember talking about your tendancy to put on shades whenever you record a clip, thats just none of my bizzness. You should have felt honored by the che of sol compliment because last time i checked CHE GUAVERA is more famous than that fat face churchill you use in your display. KK you must be genius, what a recomendation there.

Marc (i envisage a change to 'Somalia's last hope' before too long :D ) has caused a bit of a stir since he blundered into SOL with his promotional threads.

Credit where credit is due though, he's putting a lot of effort into 'representing his views to the mainstream' , but i doubt he's caused as much of a ripple as he'd like to think- for all his 'bringing in to the ppl' and 'using a new medium',unfortunately it will take a lot more than some unhelpful(see 'Eurotrash') amateur vids by a grandstanding student i'm afraid.

But it's a start, we shouldnt dismiss his or anybody's attempt to understand what's happening to Somali communities- the semblance of genuine concern amongst this new generation in itself is something to be glad about- though his words be unconstructive and ignorant at times.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

KK Posted:
quote: Ilaahaa idunku dhaarshee nimaan penis and balls kala aqoon wuxuu yiri yaa dhageysan karo?

Adiga yaa ku kala baray...OOps noolaatey hadaad kala taqaanid
Ani waxa ikala baray anaa kuusheegaayee, adi makala taqaanaa horta?

Zafir   

Duceysanoow dayuusoow, :D

Adoo da' yar baan ku dhalay

Dabadeedna waa siibtay

Heeskii baa iga kala maqan.

Personally I would be greatly interested in a subject matter which would show positive community projects which young Somalis are heading or being involved in…I think instead of all the negativities we hear about ourselves, as Somali people, it would be great to see the other side of the coin, where hard working Somalis are working together to help their community whether it is their adaptive community or the community back home…That way those of us who haven’t yet found an outlet to help others like ourselves would be inspired or engaged and god knows maybe even participate…I think positive and personal pieces on your channel would be a great addition and would give that element of “oh my god, she/he sounds like me” or “I know what they are going through”…I think it would be great to do interview pieces on Somalis who are facing prison times, to get the story behind why did they get to where they are today? Interview children to see what they see their future as to be, what they think of Somalia, their awareness of their culture…Speaking of culture, I think it would be great to do segments on cultural heritage, you know focus on one thing and do maybe 15 minutes piece on it…I think it would be great to see something beyond the problems we have as Somali people living in western worlds but to see that we can be great people despite or maybe in spite of our adversities and hardship…hope it helps, bee bye

Originally posted by Centurion:

Marc (i envisage a change to 'Somalia's last hope' before too long
:D
) has caused a bit of a stir since he blundered into SOL with his promotional threads.

Credit where credit is due though, he's putting a lot of effort into 'representing his views to the mainstream' , but i doubt he's caused as much of a ripple as he'd like to think- for all his 'bringing in to the ppl' and 'using a new medium',unfortunately it will take a lot more than some unhelpful(see 'Eurotrash') amateur vids by a grandstanding student i'm afraid.

But it's a start, we shouldnt dismiss his or anybody's attempt to understand what's happening to Somali communities- the semblance of genuine concern amongst this new generation in itself is something to be glad about- though his words be unconstructive and ignorant at times.

^ perfect example of a self-hating somali!

marc :cool:

marc, i like the change in style and the teeth your baring, just one more request, drop the

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** RANDOM TOPIC HERE ***

thing, we can see that you're the topic initiator since it is shows your name..

p.s. personal introductions to serenity can be arranged for a reasonable fee ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^^But you have no style!! You need me to help you :D loool I cannot wait for serenity to arrive and object to being pimped by Caano Geel of all people!! HAHa lool,

You both pathetic! Do you get kicks from this type of thing (kinky)!

Anyways I am defiantly up for an introdution into serenity! Let me know where and how much! lol

marc

Ibtisam   

^^^In fact we both are kinky...you have a problem with that?? so much of helping you, you should be thanking us!!

HOW much :eek: :eek: serenity will be mad, you better hide! :D

CG: yeah yeah, if you say so...

Gets a comfortable seat in the corner to enjoy the show! :D