Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

My Trip to Garowe

Samafal   

Just been there about two weeks ago. The city has grown from village into a big town. My favourire is Bosaaso. Its real cosmopolitan city. I enjoyed my stay there and will do it all over again next summer. By the way they have very powerful internet connection there, much better than thought.

Juje   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^^^No! no problems, just haygu soo dhicin.... adoon i baran.

Sxb barasho wanagsaan... :D

DD & Samafal,

Then that is good ...... I must take all my accessories then to use the internet.

I hope there will be connection in the hotel ..... which one is the best tolow ,, last time there were no high standard hotels in Garowe like those in Bosaso ....

Juxa   

ok, obviously i do value ms DD, lakin the fishy smell la igu sheegay boosaaso bal ka warama? JB i want an honest and unbiased report to boosaaso.

Buuxo   

Jb,Safe return.I'll await your review of the city.I intend to visit Somalia mardhow.So List of cities aan ka sugaa,IA.

Malika   

JB, maa Sudan bad usoocotaa? ..LOL,all this fuss is about going from one town to the next!

Taalo! War hadihiin bugland adigo Garowe jooga,you might just disappear from the surface of this earth .. :D

Originally posted by Malika:

Taalo! War hadihiin bugland adigo Garowe jooga,you might just disappear from the surface of this earth ..
:D

bal yaa ku yiri la tali! - waan u qarinaayeye icon_razz.gif - they might not make him disappear, but i am sure they were going to cap his knees. i have already sent all his cantarabaash on SOL to the PISS taking agency, since they can't sell him to Ethiopia, they'll just cap his knees and deport him back to Hargeysa. :D

Kamaavi   

^^Gu'i waaye ninka ha qiimo ridin. Atoobiya haddaan laga gadan karin, xaga Alshabaab ayuu lacag badan ka joogaa. Horay isu sii dhaafi iyagaa raba inay mar uun indaha saarane. smile.gif

Salan sare @Eedo Malika & Habo Val!!!