cadnaan1

Ahmed madoobe is the winner.

Duufaan   

This is intresting. Madoobe beat the dog competition both Gas and Biixi.  Do not worry every dog has its day. The competition for the second place, started already. Biixi desperatly wants to show that the Ethiopia cares and he will invite himself sooner rather later. He needs fake press confress. 

Ifiye   

Madoobe kuma caasin karo kuwi meesha keenay.  Kenya iyo Ethiopia maanta hadii eey dhahaan Madoobe jump inuu dhaho how high ma ahane lagama yaabo inuu amarkooda diido example waxaa noogu filan xadgubki Kenya kuxadgudubtay bariga iyo badda Soomaaliya ee dhinacaas iyo Jubbada hoose iyo wuxuu kuhadlay.

15 hours ago, Ducale said:

Ahmed madoobe is meeting the oromo pm with the blessing of Kenya. 

According to some groups Kenya has never been a concern and also the Oromo are never a concern. Only the Xabeshi. There is a political group in Somalia whose life depends in demonizing the Xabeshi. If they can't find a Xabeshi connection to anything, then they become unemployed in politics.

Very sad.

gooni   

Qalbi-dhagax awalba tolkiis buu la joogay meel fog ma jirin,waa dadka daacadaa waxa oohintu ka dhamaatay aan waxba la socon.

Shaqo lagu doorto mar kale kismaayo  kama uusan qaban xaqiiqdii iska daa jubooyinkee,  balse nadaam xumi fowdo ka fiican.

22 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Ahmed madoobe is making name for himself maybe he is getting ready for 2020 election.

Qalbidhaqax smile makes us happy.

Well done Madoobe and viva Jubba Republic

Holac   

Madoobe stole the show. If freed, this will look terrible on the guys who sent him to Ethiopian jail. 

Free Qalbi.

Dabrow   

I think people give this story more credit than it deserves. Most people have forgotten about Qalbi Dhagax but in my opinion it was big error on the gov side. And just making it clear the gov dont concist of two people only.

49 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

I think people give this story more credit than it deserves. Most people have forgotten about Qalbi Dhagax but in my opinion it was big error on the gov side. And just making it clear the gov dont concist of two people only.

Treatment of one SINGLE person started WORLD wars, don't underestimate, if this can be done to former national hero? what can they do to us? Qalbi Dhaqax represents every SOMALI citizen,  do you get it?

My two cents on the issue of brother Qalbi Dhaqax.

He knows and every Somali should knw that absolute majority of Kililka has agreed to stay in Ethiopia as a kilil with full and complete autonomy. There is solid unity on this issue across all clans, sub clans, sub sub clans in this Somali enclave which has almost all clans, sub clans of all Somalis.

Unity of the people has been achieved on this issue. Let next generation change this if they so choose different direction.

Therefore every Somali region, state, federal or countries including NFD, Djibouti should respect this decision

If any neighbouring region of Somalia or other countries has different choice and wants to openly support anyone who does not respect this cchoice and wants to force a different direction by force of  arms on the people of the kilil, will be treated as threat.

If any neighbour wants to support someone that will kill me, what do you expect I should do with that neighbor?

Not bragging, but everyone should know that, let alone Ethiopia, even the kilil has enough reach and power. If as neighbor you do not want to respect me don't expect respect. If as neighbor you do not have good wish for me, don't expect to get good will from me.

To those who think that they can do as they wish, but nothing should happen from Ethiopian side:

How would you feel if kililka intefered in your clan competition and did damage to some of your regions? How would you feel if kililka supported one war lord or another and threw a monkey wrench. Would you be happy and "patriotic" then.

Everyone needs to respect choice of a people of a region. This applies to everybody. The Somali people lives in continent, but is not a continent. Has countries, regions, territories even if its imposed in the past. For good or bad has been accepted now. It canot be main agenda for the Somali people.

Our brother should have negotiated with kilil and federal government, come home and conduct his politics peacefully. Otherwise the least he could have done is conduct his work in secret. Otherwise Mogadishu, or regions cannot and should not tolerate anyone that operates across countries, no matter how noble or right or wrong you think his ideas are.

Here would be conditions of his release:

If he is an Ethiopian, which he is as far as I know, he needs to have his day in court and then purdoned with restrictions

If he wants to be citizen of Somalia republic, he should renounce his project of waging war on Ethiopia as a citizen of Somalia, unless he is sent by his country.

Either way best thing for him is to be Ethiopian, come to kilil and contrbute what he can as being parliamnetarian, district governor...etc many options open.

Saalax   

cadnaan1 it is very unlikely a person from the O community will be elected as the president of Somalia. That is because they are too connected to the enemies of Somalia (Ethiopia, Kenya).  Fifth column groups won't be tolerated in the future. 

Ifiye   
3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

My two cents on the issue of brother Qalbi Dhaqax.

He knows and every Somali should knw that absolute majority of Kililka has agreed to stay in Ethiopia as a kilil with full and complete autonomy. There is solid unity on this issue across all clans, sub clans, sub sub clans in this Somali enclave which has almost all clans, sub clans of all Somalis.

Unity of the people has been achieved on this issue. Let next generation change this if they so choose different direction.

Therefore every Somali region, state, federal or countries including NFD, Djibouti should respect this decision

If any neighbouring region of Somalia or other countries has different choice and wants to openly support anyone who does not respect this cchoice and wants to force a different direction by force of  arms on the people of the kilil, will be treated as threat.

If any neighbour wants to support someone that will kill me, what do you expect I should do with that neighbor?

Not bragging, but everyone should know that, let alone Ethiopia, even the kilil has enough reach and power. If as neighbor you do not want to respect me don't expect respect. If as neighbor you do not have good wish for me, don't expect to get good will from me.

To those who think that they can do as they wish, but nothing should happen from Ethiopian side:

How would you feel if kililka intefered in your clan competition and did damage to some of your regions? How would you feel if kililka supported one war lord or another and threw a monkey wrench. Would you be happy and "patriotic" then.

Everyone needs to respect choice of a people of a region. This applies to everybody. The Somali people lives in continent, but is not a continent. Has countries, regions, territories even if its imposed in the past. For good or bad has been accepted now. It canot be main agenda for the Somali people.

Our brother should have negotiated with kilil and federal government, come home and conduct his politics peacefully. Otherwise the least he could have done is conduct his work in secret. Otherwise Mogadishu, or regions cannot and should not tolerate anyone that operates across countries, no matter how noble or right or wrong you think his ideas are.

Here would be conditions of his release:

If he is an Ethiopian, which he is as far as I know, he needs to have his day in court and then purdoned with restrictions

If he wants to be citizen of Somalia republic, he should renounce his project of waging war on Ethiopia as a citizen of Somalia, unless he is sent by his country.

Either way best thing for him is to be Ethiopian, come to kilil and contrbute what he can as being parliamnetarian, district governor...etc many options open.

How did you come up with the conclusion that majority of Somali Galbeed population wants to remain part of Ethiopia?  Would you allow them to have a referendum to decide whether they want be independent, join with Somalia or stay within Ethiopia?

You are right the likes of Qalbi dhagax are not safe in many cities of Somalia run by Ethiopian stooges such the Habro country, the pirates etc.

Ethiopia shamelessly continues to interfere our internal affairs not only at the national level but also between different clans. You are a troll not a serious debater.