Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Meet Up

Ok...Am I missing something?? ppl predicting the doomsday....how some members will argue and how things will get out of hand...I say that is all crap and anti social... I say it should be an invitation to all members ...

Am sure when we conversing we dont say quote " originally posted by xxxx " unqoute... and start makin ur point...and then argue all nite..unless u talk exactly as you post :D which i'll find you funny...

it is face to face meeting...u stand/sit and chat with those u have something in common with...network...otherwise...stay home smile.gif

and allainces..whadda?? you fly with the similar flock... so no probs there..it is natural...

it just occured to me..those in UK gathered..and those in USA had get together as well...WHAT ABOUT AUSSIES???

If u r an aussie and you want to meet...shoot some words toward me...we are better group than those yankees and poms.. :D

cheers

Oh the cheap sarcasm flying around! Stating your personal opinion has become a personal affair, it seems.

Wanting to meet every1 on this forum just because they use it… is … desperate (There… I said the dreadful ‘d’ word. Sue me). I didn’t know SOL was swarmed with people lonely for company… any company…. :D

7 of 9

Oh the cheap sarcasm flying around! Stating your personal opinion has become a personal affair, it seems.

What the hell are you talking about?

I doubt your isolationist propaganda or your ‘cheap sarcasms’ and attempts to take aim at community conscious individuals are discouraging anyone from socializing outside of SOL. Btw, you’re a moderator and I think your mandate includes encouraging a collectivist/community minded attitude in this forum. I don’t think people are desperate for human interaction socially, but the meet ups are designed to put names and faces together.

;)

‘Community Conscious individuals’ he says. Can you actually say those words with a straight face? Do you seriously blv that people take this idea as more than another socializing gimmick? (not that there is anything wrong with socializing.. its healthy for the mind ;) ) What community are you talking about dear? And what can random forumers who come here to escape from the pressures of the outside world do for the community together that cant be done by the thousand and one organizations in existence? ……… ZILCH is the answer you’re looking for.

As for socializing outside of SOL… if you read and cared to understand my point before trying to undermine me, you’d realize that I’m not against like-minded people meeting… I just have my own reservations about a free-4-all ‘forum meeting’. Fahamte?

I don’t think people are desperate for human interaction socially, but the meet ups are designed to put names and faces together.

That’s really all there is to it, isn’t it – faces and names. Tell me what you will gain from seeing 7’s face dear? Perhaps you’d be nicer to me if I strike your fancy and have a pleasant attitude the next time we cross paths online. ;)

Lastly, let me worry about what I’m supposed to do or don’t as a moderator. It seems like this lame excuse to attack 7 isn’t even beneath fellow moderators. Oh brother!

Samafal   

Meet ups are not bad thing and all accounts please go if you are invited and able to go one of them, but be warned as to who you trade with and who you befried with. There are people that are the best thing that you wish for a humanbeing from what they write in the forums, but on the real life that is not what they are and soon you will regret getting to know them. Just be little bit extra cautious while you are at specially if you are a female.

Tuujiye   

7 of sagaal.........Walashiis I think u need some attention from everyone in SOL..Y?

Because I was reading all this BS that everyone is writing and everytime I read what ever u wrote, all I see is "I".

Mobb Deep is right..U are moderater which I don't realy understand how u became on with the way u think of SOL, but like Mobb said, u should be happy to know that people are injoying them selfs here in SOL and putting faces and words together.

Abaayo, 4real aniga waxba kuuma heysto laakiin since the first day oo lagaa dhigay Moderator aniga SOL waa iska nacay because nuxurka aa ka qaaday..maraxnimo iyo atariisho raqiisnimo aa lasoo gashay. Hada waxaan arkaa in dadkaan meesha joga dhan ee ila arkeen waxa aan aniga kugu arkay markii hore..

Wijigaan iska badal yaaqee ama iska fiiq see camal.. Aniga waxaan rabo aan ku hadlaa mana baqo so ama tirtir waxaan ama ha tirtirin laakiin runta iga hoo..or should I say "hoo bariiska"

Fidel, I see u jumped on a banwagon like a cheep balaq, Waraa or should I say Yarta or should I say "waryarta" sxb Juxa gabar waaye hala tirsan hadee wax kaa sheegtay iska celi laakiin adoo gabar kale u naageyneesid ha ula tagin tabar yari..

7of sagaal, buujimo = boxing or boxing gloves..

ii baashaala waraa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye,

I see you taking potshots at 7 and her moderator status, as always. Get over it already. She is a mod (halelluja), she has her opinions (halelluja), she is not afraid to share them (halelluja) and she's here to stay (halelluja). Like it or lump it.

Niman waaweyn oo intaa whinge-gareenaya. Akhas. :rolleyes:

Castro   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Fidel, I see u jumped on a banwagon like a cheep balaq

Of course you know this means war!

GUYS LEAVE SEVEN ALONE

ZEPHRYNE

I see you taking potshots at 7 and her moderator status, as always. Get over it already. She is a mod (halelluja), she has her opinions (halelluja), she is not afraid to share them (halelluja) and she's here to stay (halelluja). Like it or lump it.

WHAT'S WITH YOUR HALLELUJA STUFF YOU ARE ADDRESSING A MUSLIM AUDIENCE HERE ?

7 of 9

I think you’re sitting on the fence on this meeting thing, and it seems that you’re not alone on this. Let’s just keep it the way it is, I doubt I’d want to interrupt the virtual socialite balance – I’ won’t let illusions wear away, enjoy your apples.

Foxy   

Qoute

WHAT'S WITH YOUR HALLELUJA STUFF YOU ARE ADDRESSING A MUSLIM AUDIENCE HERE ?

Last time I checked I didnt know that it was sinfull actions to say Halleluja by the islam definations

cheers

Tuujiye   

Zephy..kaalay I see their is no love lost between us...I know whou are with your new name....

but I'm wondering y aad ugu hadleysaa 7of Sagaal....?

Zephy as always people will never take your nac nac seriuos!

ps. I want 7of9 to be a modaretor..

Wareer Badanaa!!

Tuujiye,

You've been dragging my name from thread to thread in the hope that I’d respond … but I don’t particularly enjoy trivial squabbles.. you'll just have find other ways ... I don’t know what ur problem with me is… I don’t even address you as I find you far too vulgar for my taste (it’s the truth)… so kindly, take the little advice you’re offering Fidel and get off my back.