Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Meet Up

Meet-ups are ok, altho I don't attend many these days. I have met a lot of ace nomads over the years. Made some long-term friends too.

I guess whether you want to take part or not ama whether you enjoy it or not, will depend on who you want to meet...Any SOL nomads? All? A particular individual or group?

i think this will work on the regions we all live in.For instance we could have a London get together birmingham or Fife if that is what we all agree.Those in the US can do the same. o.g moti will have a get together with all his turantulas in the cambodian jungle etc

personally i would invite only seven people here that i found to be progressive,funny,and appreciate the finer things in life.sadly one of them is in the US and cannot attend this meeting at the moment.

Animal Farm, you never know really. But what would be the point of bringing together people with strong opposing views? They wouldn’t get past their differences to bring any meaning.

SOL get-2-gethers have worked against the forum actually. After meeting, people have formed silly alliances and misplaced loyalties. Bah I say!

p.s. None of these points should be used against me, should I decide to show up in one of those meetings. It will entirely depend on my mood mostly. icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

p.s. None of these points should be used against me, should I decide to show up in one of those meetings. It will entirely depend on my mood mostly.
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

NOw i know why you were reluctant to show up at meet-ups,,bring pepper sprays, just in case :D:D

^^^^^ LOL @ bring pepper sprays

I don’t think it would get that out of hand, the whole point is to put some faces on SOL names.

7 of 9 – what alliances are you talking about, SOL is not a political nor is it an economic establishment. Who would get hurt?

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

7 of 9
– what alliances are you talking about, SOL is not a political nor is it an economic establishment. Who would get hurt?

Its a Social one. :D

Foxy   

salaam all

if this is all invited all somal nomads, then me and me mates will be there gate crashing like there is no tomorrow, with no formall invitation.......but atleast the ones I hang out with...if they are still wellcomed........

so wats with invited SOL members only>>>>>>I thought it was free for all so far as they could make 2 senses of a rabbit....

cheers

Rokko   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

so wats with invited SOL members only>>>>>>I thought it was free for all so far as they could make 2 senses of a rabbit....

cheers

Foxxy, that's just to make it sound like it's organized..but u know we somalis will still show up no matter..if we invited or not na'mean..

Foxy   

Bro Mop deep ,

Me and My crew represent the whole somalis that are un spoken for, meaning the good educated/2 cent ones that play by the rules by all time, if it will make 2 sense........chances are our kind would conceive all somali men our generation are missing a screw or two........

Lools that was lame Joke.....lets see how of an attention it gets........I have got nothin but love for U guys....

cheers

Nephissa   

This topic is doing nothing cept gathering virtual dust. My question though is how many people would even show up? I suppose I could find out if I could hold one :D If I did, and my boyfriend allowed, would anyone seriously bother to come?

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

If I did, and my boyfriend allowed, would anyone seriously bother to come?

I would. But only in the lower 48 and Ontario, Canada.

Curly   

Well I don't see what the fuss is, if you don't want to go to any that's you choice...stay at home and worry about potential murders and who's out to get you.

I've been to few and they were all pleasant affairs, and all people who I feel I know well enough to meet. Which is why I prefer closed/ behind closed door gatherings that way you know who is showing up and judge according to that, whether you’ll make an appearance or not. (I know it’s cheeky)

As for the paranoid few…Don’t worry we’re not vampires :D well no bodies have been found yet!

Goonle   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Bro Mop deep ,

Me and My crew represent the whole somalis that are un spoken for, meaning the good educated/2 cent ones that play by the rules by all time, if it will make 2 sense........chances are our kind would conceive all somali men our generation are missing a screw or two........

Lools that was lame Joke.....lets see how of an attention it gets........I have got nothin but love for U guys....

cheers

Damn girl your so obsessed with your education. When u looking for a man all that goes out the door. U need a man that can break u off propa, im talkin till u be limpin the next day. Get your priorities straight girl. :D

Rokko   

Originally posted by Goonle:

quote:Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Bro Mop deep ,

cheers

Damn girl your so obsessed with your education. When u looking for a man all that goes out the door. U need a man that can break u off propa, im talkin till u be limpin the next day. Get your priorities straight girl.
:D
Waraa goonle, you allready scaring the sis...Foxxy, am sure there's someone around who..u probably would fall..in terms of ur edu etc na'mean so..keeep on..aight.

One