Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Meet Up

logo_large.gif

This is a website which allows people with similar interests to meet up. Any nomads part of meetup.com and if you are what groups to do you belong to?

I belong to several business, graphic/web design and marketing meet up groups.

http://www.meetup.com

We can create a SOL meet up group :cool:

There r plenty of SOL meet-ups. Usually behind closed doors....

.... or so I hear :D

On a serious note, I know there have been many (3-4 atleast) meetings where SOL nomads from London met up. I personally didnt go to any.. 'cause its not my thing.

I'm fed up with SOL ,, and u r bringing another headache ,,,, :D:D ,,, sorry i like SOL meet up especially behind closed doors ,,, i did it many times and it is wonderful :D:D:D

OG Moti   

^^ Somalis bro. incase you didn't realize yet, they like the drama, without it Somalis can't live.. ;) meet up kulahaa.. naga tag, but again when I get rich, I will try to invite everyone for 3 nights at Bangkok Intercon. all expenses paid. So all of you sit and pray for me to get rich fast... so that you can get your reward.. ;)

Peace

Juxa   

well, there has been few met ups, personally i thought them wonderful, met nice pple with similar background and interest :D

of course there are always the secret closed up meeting, where xxxxx are promoted, and that aint my thing :D

J n J, R u two having a dig at me? :D ...

I was referring to SOL get-2-gethers..free for all kinda thing..which is what AF is talking about I blv...where you dont know who is coming and who isnt. I dont think I could get comfortable in such a setting. I prefer to know who I'm going to meet and if I actually do want to meet them.

You two regulars are making it seem like a bad thing laakiin..its a matter of preference. ;)

What’s with all this backroom meetings I’m hearing, I must have missed the memo

Nonetheless, I was merely suggesting that people on SOL might want to communicate and engage each other on the outside. I mean I see people on this forum as being rational, and progressive and many of you will be doing something extraordinary for Somalia in the future, so why not communicate with like minded people in a more ritualistic form.

I was told there was a party in London, or rather a meet up – So I’m just saying maybe…. we should hold a BBQ or something along that line. What’s the damn harm?

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^nothing wrong with that.

you might be suprised how nice, smart and engaging some nomads are! by all means attend one if u can :D

Lets hold it in North America, why London? Minneapolis anyone? Toronto? Columbus?

I think the best way to create a network would be through the meetup.com website, that way SOL members are able to geographically organize and meet up on regular basis.

Juxa   

jacaylbaro, london is known to host amazin nomads, of course u will be suprised at how hospitable we can be and the boyz will be happy to show u around :D

waranle wah :rolleyes: it is possible to find few pple who share same interest as you! dont give up nooh

animal farm,,, i think organising city meet ups lee joognaa, try to invite nomads from yr own city marka hore