Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Sol Canadian meeting somali week!!

N.O.R.F   

Just noticed what the guy wrote (I don't like to read his Somali). Waarya Tuujiye, sidani si maahee, please refraim from such foul language especially to a female!

Mods should edit/delete also.

MZanzi   

Lol Northernet hurdaaye atahay adiga

Everybody knows the internet is really just a overwrought world of voyeurism

There is no reason to start fighting with each other.

hala kala roonaado

North, u are one to talk. Marka hore somaali soo baro(dabad***abaadadada), before aad dhahdo ma jecli somaligiisa this and that.(note to north, edit yourself)

lol@Serena, you have a point there. In my defense, just because you dont see something in full view doesn't mean it isn't said.(one thing pple always count on is my fair and balanced defense)

PS:please dont start on abtigiisa, he is not normal that one. Beside Geelka stirring the pot,you need to be honest with yourself. YOu know you enjoy Tuujiska, or else you wouldn't have put up with him this long.

PSPS: Geelka, I just read the edited version of your post. I don't care who calls what head and why, all I know is that the victim at the time deserved every bit of abuse he got, waayo waalid waligaa meesha mala keeno. While you have a point about the individual(tuujiska), the language is not as excessive. Also, just something for you to marinade on while you re-read your prev. posts. You just fired up the two individuals above and below you just so you can get drama out of nothing. Tuujiska is a very respectful young man and he meant nothing by it. If serena was bothered by it, she would have done something about it long before your post.(even she can't deny that)

Kool_Kat   

since noone has commented on this yet.
ujeedadayda mahan inaan dhib ama fitno abuuro ..
dadkaan ku yaqaana waajibkooda kama soo baxin lakin tuujiye

Then don't yaa Geel_Jire!

Why would anyone want to meet you?

Strange!

I am sure with a comment like ^this, the poster wasn't expecting Tuujiye in uu amaano...While what he have said in his reply might seem to be a 'little over-the-top' to some, Somali horey bay wexey utiri 'Afeef hore lohoow, ama adkeysi dambe lohoow'...

Though I don't know Tuujiye 'personally', and never met him outside of SOL, I find him to be one of the purest and funniest dudes on SOL...There isn't a single time that I read his posts that I don't enjoy reading...He is excatly what SOL needs, we have enough overstrung people aad u moodo inee kor cuncun qabaan here on SOL... :D

Nuune iyo Layzie, waji linenkaan maa dadka ka qabtiin? Ani mar horaan kabteyda indhaha dhexdooda uga dhufan lahaa, ee maxaa sameeyaa qof magaaladeyda marti ku eh ma'anaa kab la dhici karo?

Tuujiye, dhibka maa deysid cunugyohoow la moodo islaan jiis ohoo jiirada ku kuftay! icon_razz.gif

MMA, 'gaaboow geed makori kartaa?' lee iga dheh...Ar ambo too gaaban lee ahay, laakiin kabo dhaadheer aan soo gashanaa... icon_razz.gif

Dadka hala isdajiyo, meeshaan qof, qof laga dilay maleh and as NG's sign suggests 'It's only words on a screen, words on a screen!' nothing personal...

Take care all...

Gediid   

KK

I agree but its always wise to joke with the people who you know are receptive to your jokes.I know dad farabadan oo meeshaan aan magacooda ku arko weli hal hadal ismaan weydaarsan and I have my reasons and I am sure they have theirs but the bottomline is you are spoilt for choices online and picking someone who shares your sense of humor is always the best thing.Tuujka unfortunately is a bit of loose cannon in the jokes department cid kasta marku rabo ayuu iska fuulayaa and that is his dhib.

Geeljire, garyaqaan baa tahay awowgaa yaa gartay goyn jiray!

Tuujiye waryaa isku xishoow

And to all reer Kanata, you seem to be getting in the aid of one another, waad danbaysiin bari horaa laga tagay waqtigi la isu hiilin jiray.

Skipper   

As you might have noticed by now Tujiyee is not an english teacher and i believe none of us are, so i guess it would be for the best of sol if we stop acting like some sort of english teachers and scrutinizing a faraxs way of writing. Having said that i think what we can comment about is the motive of the what he wrote, its an invitation of getting together for those of you who reside in north america, a very noble and smart thing to do if you ask me. What remains is to either accept it or say no thanks i wont be available. Thanks for your attention malis it will surely come in handy.

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool at skipper..... saaxiib ma i faanisay mise waad i ceysay lol? ingariiska waa igu culus yahay oo waxaan jeclaan lahaa in aad ii jilcisid xoogaa baliiiiiiiiish!

Gediid afka sameyso waraa aniga qofna ma fuulee cuudu bilaah..balaaya ku fuushay!

Afromantic girl ilaahey caqli hakuu dhaafo AAMINO! dheh!... iska dhaaf dadkaan ha igu daalanee lol this girl and I go way back so we are both used to each other ha u bixin her birth day ayaa soo dhow soo xoogaa in aan smile wijigeeda kaakiga ah ku sameyo waaye before ee warankiilo isku dhaqin oo qoraxda summerka isku dhigto... marka your right but I never fight waabsi lee wadaa lol...

Geel Jire geed yahoo qaabkiisa aad u qabtid lax daashay oo kilyaha qabsatay maa joogtid inta aadan Adminka u dacwa doonan...

I been here way too long and the second topic I ever wrote ee bajaqdaan isoo daba gashay ilaa iyo hada maseer wuxuu ka haayaa sababta aan ayada wili luuqa ugu qudbeyn lol.. yaa usheego aniga maka xaaji banaadir oo kale aan ahay oo bajaq jaad gado marabo iyo bajaq SOL tuugsi u joogto in aanan rabir!! ar Geeljiroo adiga ayaa wax garad ehee bal saaxiib u sheeg yaaqee... let her know that baliiiiiiiiiiiiish yaa bajaq bajaqoos yahoo!!!

Serenitiiiiiiiina maskiinkaan wijiga kiimikada kuu marsan haku dilin ee ma iska deysidoo..ar reer baadiye waaye cream uu umaleynaa yaaqee iska deey waa ku tuuuuugaa walaahi.. lawaaxatul lil bashar maa la dhihi jiray.. ilaahoo islaan boorso culus aanan u gacan gali!!!!!!!!!

Northner bax soomali soo baro.. luqad dhan hal dhinac aad ka baratay..

Layzie and KK idinkoo bacweyne wadatiin lee isku qoran nahay... MMA iyo who ever is in SOL that will be their in T.o holla shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiya you seem to be iritated, if gabdha inan ey ku ribi don't cry act like a man, move on and dareerka is ka tirtir. The girl said simple thing "who wants to meet you" no need for insults, isku xishow.

Nuune, imaada yaaqeey. I think the organizers do sponsor teams too, inkastoo laba organizer jiraan. We need to see new Soomaali teams from other European communities, like Finland, Ireland iyo Denmark.

Kuusha, aniga iyo Tuujiye intaa ku kulmeenaa, sawirka hoos fiiri [already laughing knowing saa u qosli doontid].

153260502_2cd92760a2.jpg?v=0

Meeshaan ma taqaanaa hee? Ar gadaal wali Tim Hortons iyo Wendy's ma laga dhisinee.

Xalwada aan kaa sugeynana inta kasoo gad yaah. :D

153260333_88add49b11.jpg?v=0

Intee kale hee, inta lee nooh.

Kool_Kat   

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@SEIF!!! Maxaa igaarka xalaal meat kala doonee, mise hilib uu jecel yahay aa xan kuugu soo gaartay?

Is the first pic Banadir? Xaasidsanidaa wiiloow? Igaarka ma inuu dhinto rabtaa bisinkee? Muxuu kaa sameeyay aa meeshaas u geynee? War naga leexo...

Nuune, imaada yaaqeey. I think the organizers do sponsor teams too, inkastoo laba organizer jiraan. We need to see new Soomaali teams from other European communities, like Finland, Ireland iyo Denmark.

Maxaa labaatanka team oo UK ka yimaado kuuguma filno miyaa? Ar lafa yarayaasha wili Toronto maku arkin, mise heedhe intaa arkay aan mooday inee 13jiro yihiin? Yaa kuu sheegaa hee...

Tuujiye   

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ MMA waraa ganbashadaan see camal waaye!!!

Banaadir waxaa iigu danbeysay 2002 walaahi I hate that place....... laakiin xalaalka adoongaa banyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! see kale la yeelaa!!!

Bless AKA fake muslima! sorry walaalo you seem to be seeking for my attention so why don't you first get in line adigoo edeb leh oo cabaayad clean eh xiran!....

Waraa nuune tabar uu banooni ku ciyaaro ma haayo.. kooxdiisa dhan xitaa waxa u qabtaa in qabuuraha ee banooni wiligood kula ciyaari jireen skeletonska 4real.. iyaga dhan laf iyo maqaar waaye iyo kistoo seed ah. Indho hooda hadaad aragtid waxaad u qabtaa ee abeereysteen 4real!

Wareer Badanaa!!

nuune   

^^^ Kooxdeyda mar danbe hadaa wax ka sheegto tuubo dheer aa intaa sanka kaa galiyo aan kaa soo daadinaa kuuley cali banjarta dhax fadhido xiidmahaaga.

Tuujiska, I will let you play with my Team Somali United FC when we come there Inshaa Allaah, since you are dodgy striker, waxaa fadhiisanee benchiga then Right Back lagu geenaa si aa dadka u dardartid illeen heavy weight aa tahay :D

MMA, why there is two tournaments at the same time, Somali Style yeah, well, whatever it is, we want to join the bigger tournament, even in Sweden, they held 2 tournaments at the same time, but we are in the bigger tournament which is only 4 years old, the other one 10 years ay jiraan but still exist, meesha tun-dheer la iska saaraa, Soomaalidaan caadi ma ahan xin iyo sheeko ay wadaan