Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Imam refuses to perform salat-l-janazah on deceased

Maaddeey   

A & T, Waa sax lakin 'benifit of doubt' sow ma jirto?, beluu Ashahaatay aakhirulaxdha illeyn asalkiisu waa Muslime.

Waa mas'ala dhib badan, daynta si loo adkeeyo ayuu Nabigu (SCW)diiday inuu NIN dhintay ku tukado, sidaas darteed hadduu Imaamku Taarikusalaad ku tukan maayo yiraah, si salaadda dadka loogu tirtirsiiyo waa wax meesha ku jira!.

Edit: NGONGE, yaa saaxibii, what would you do if you were the Imam and relatives of the deceased told u he was not Muslim? (looks like teh Janaazah, the Info the fardh prayer was all at once)

B   

I think the imam should be sacked because he doesn't have the right to make judgement on people. He has upset the family and I hope he loses his job because he is not a nice man.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Edit: NGONGE, yaa saaxibii, what would you do if you were the Imam and relatives of the deceased told u he was not Muslim? (looks like teh Janaazah, the Info the fardh prayer was all at once)

I'll do what the sheikh did, saaxib. Adiga did you read what I wrote? :D

Dhubad.   

^Timing matters but the family of the diseased brought the coffin in the Mosque without prior knowledge of the admin of the mosque and the Imam himself. So it is not like the Imaam told them to bring the body for Janaaza and then picked up the mice and asked around if the Marxuum was a good Muslim and used pray.

I don’t know how the Imaam supposed to react ?

Maaddeey   

NGONGE, aad ayaan u akhriyey and doesn't look like you agree with him, this is what you said:

But if it is as they told it above then the Imam was
foolish
(regardless of the religious principles).
Presentation matters, timing matters and discretion is paramount.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

NGONGE, aad ayaan u akhriyey and doesn't look like you agree with him, this is what you said:
quote:But if it is as they told it above then the Imam was
foolish
(regardless of the religious principles).
Presentation matters, timing matters and discretion is paramount.

Maya maad akhrisaan, Xaaji. Bal ku so noqo oo eeg qoraalkaygi maxan ku bilaabay. :D

If it is as they told it on this thread then it is foolish ninyaho. Do you have a different story?

^there is always different story saxiib - that is just nature. it is what landed the sheikh in the hot water - when he asked for the other side of the story. :D

Maaddeey   

^Maalak yaa Sheikh? :D , I summed up what happened in my question above which you answered you'd do as the Imam did, i'm confused. let me ask you again: if you are the Imam, and some one you trust tells you this person whose Janaaza is there to be prayed is Gaal, what would you do?.

Af Soomaaligeeygaa la ii qaatay! ;)

Edit: neither of you is saqajjaan, blame it on living in Bilaad el Kufr. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^
:D
(it's either you're a saqajaan or I'm a saqajaan).

it is you saxiib - i am blameless. :D

m-deey what do you mean neither of you are saqajaan - he thought of it - hence - he who thought what he thought it was - is the saqajaan. :D

NGONGE   

^^ :D . Yes it's me (talow ya ila fahmay?). :D

Maaddeey, i daa saaxib. Luggoyoaad tahay. I gave my opinion on what was on the thread and when you asked my your question with a new set of conditions I told you I'll do what the sheikh did. Maxaan ku murmayna hada?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Tukada inta aan laydin ku tukan - or in this case - tukada si la idinku tukado.

Threadkan camadu ka buuxdo intaas kor ku qoran ka qaado. :D

No person who is even REMOTELY spiritual would have performed such a disturbing spectacle in front of grieving family members.

The lesson to take away from this, and this is something certain members on this very forum have done well to prove, is that the bar needs to be raised on people who want to perform God's rites.

And this applies to all religions. Too many worldly and petty people find themselves today in positions where only spiritual people belong.

Abtigiis   

The Imam explained in detail that he does not normally ask about the behaviours of the dead when they are presented for Jinaaza. But in this case, he got a tip from a member of the deceased's family. And from other muslims.

I think the sheikh was principled and behaved in accordance with the islamic rule. But of late, it has become difficult to implement anything islamic. If a Sheikh passes a verdict on Ayan Hirsi Ali, it is likely some, and surely LazyG, will come for her defence.