Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J11

Juxa   

jamaaloos, jiroo joog, jiinkaada la dheel!

u have already proved that u are a man of many means. it will take me gu iyo labo xagaa, to summarise all u stand for, however this summs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

hope u have wonderful day, btw keep cad doolsho ah 4 me. chocolate pls ;)

dawoco   

Well, let me join Juxa's vocal chorus and at the top of my lungs say:

Happy birthday Jamaal, may the next year be a great one and may you have many more great years ahead!

OG Moti   

Ala odeygii baa dhalashadiisii lagaaray.. hayaay, war geel iyo caanihiis, iyo haas aan da dan kalaheen baan kuu baryey sxb, iyo cumri dheer oo cibaado badan ...

j11.jpg

Peace

^^^^^^

looooool

Well i dont no if the old man still celebrates the passing of yet another year and teh sighting of a new moon, but H'day bro ;) .

Paragon   

^^^^ Loool ... well, I guess I do son! But I was keeping it secret ;) . I think its no more secret. Thankx bro...

Juxa, thank you very much for the ducada; 'jir oo joog', aamiin :)It has been so long since I heard it said.. Kuligeen ...

Dawoco, thank you very much .. insha-allaah time next year will be better for all of us... smile.gif

OG-girl .. sweetheart, thankx huuno smile.gif

Rudy, thankx bro.... i'll keep rocking lol

Moti lol .. waa lagugu ogaa falaad xumada sxb ... inkasto I am the only one who got your back, hadana maxaad cimri degdeg iigu ridi laakiin. Illaahoow ceebteena astur, cajiib! "you look beautiful"? oo 'you look handsome' miyaad ka wadaa?

OG Moti   

looooooooool@jamaal, no bro i mean "you look beautiful" after certain age, handsome goes out of the window, beauty takes it's place, looool brother i still get your back, with this fact i posted, now you will have no competitors for leadership, people had no arguments about your intellectual abilities but some questioned about you age and how it might effect your decisions saying he is young to lead us, now they have no execuses but to accept your leadership with hope and looking into the future with you heading the crowd... smile.gif happy birthday ... peace

raula   

^^couldn't have said it better in kilugha (thx. SisSade). Laakini waelekea miaka za mababu au sivyo J11? ;):D Baraka na rehema juu yako (J11) nasi wote(Aamiin)!

Paragon   

^^^ Erm, ..., horta thank you :D , coolness!

SisSade and raula, aamiin kuligeen illaahey hanoo soo sahlo smile.gif Thankx sisters.