Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Is God perefctly Evil?!

nuune   
Johny, waryaa, maalin dhaweed maxaad Kista ka qabaneesay near Ringbey, adiga iyo koox kula socoteyba warqado ayaad dadka u qeybineyseen, maxaa ku qornaa warqadaha, ma doodan bey aheyd, Goteborg waa halis Tensta iyo meelahan agagaarka Ringbey ka qaraabo smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Hi Layzie, muuuuuuwah abti
;)

Ché, believe me man, 40 days 'khrouj' to the Swiss-side of the Alps is all you need .
:D

quote:

Originally posted by GIGI:

Johny B nothing an athiest person make sense.......

"7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment."

By Doing that, namly sealing the hearts and hearings of those who do not believe in 'him', he is beeing perfectly evil?
No, they turned away from Allah, so He turned away from them. Similarly, when one seeks God, He makes guidance easy from them. smile.gif Humans were granted free will...

gurilla,

Obviously, if God was too aparent, there will be no point to the trial of faith / disbelieve. It's elementray. However, He has given us signs of His existance and many of us can see them and thus choose to believe.

NGONGE   

The good news here is that both Johnny and gurilla do believe in god. Well, either that or they're just very confused. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^I was about to say Johnny is moving a bit closer. I mean from there is no God and yad yad ya to is he evil. So Johnny please, do tell us are you on your way back.

Pluz, Johnny you posted this last year sometime, what is this repetitive sorry cycle. Confused and wondering in their ignorance the Quran says, a perfect example her must I add. Same goes for gurilla dude, I read same thing he wrote here before on another thread.

NASSIR   

Gigi, you should not have quoted a low self-esteemed and dim-witted bigot just to make a point however bad it sounds. Nothing is worse than the one who lose his or her moral restraint and surrender to their passions like Beasts.

This is what Micheal Hamilton Morgan, a former diplomat and author of The Twilight War stated in his latest book "Lost History"

"In what is considered his farewell sermon, he also sets out some visionary and progressive concepts with which men will struggle for a thousand years to come, such as the following on racial and ethnic quality"

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white---except by piety and good action. Prophet Mahammed(PBUH)

Ms DD   

Johnny is searching..i can tell. Johnny Boy you are getting closser without knowing.

But I have a question for Guerilla

Have you left Islam because of the bad bad muslims and their actions?

Johnny B   

Cons,

i'll stop , just lemme have a go on Nuune this time, he is doing some serious 'qarxis' to my 'flipped mullahism'.

ps.. hope yu & family are doing all well .

Cadaan,

No protege fo lil Johnny, you& i , we share same insurance company. :D

All i'm asking about is God's (if exists) responsibility in Evil since 'He' is presented as omnipotent,omniscient who is behind EVERYTHING,and/or God's perfection in Evilness.

Blessed,

No, they turned away from Allah, so He turned away from them.

by turning away from 'them' , is 'he' then justfully evil becouse 'THEY' started first?

This is the intresting reasoning! .

As Ngonge & Ibti delivered the good News, Miss DD's reward for me( she promissed me before ;) ) seems to be within reach.

Norf, dare you get worked up on me bal.

This time i've Ngonge & Ibti on my side. icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^As always I am on Allah's side Johnny boy :mad:

So true

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Merry go around, why does it bother you so much.

Wait a minute .... that sounds more like a Norf comment than Ibti's.

You're on his Side, aren't ya?. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Johnny, while I can understand that once in a while you have to justify something to your mind, the fact that you keep banging on and on, year in year out, since the days of paltalk about something which you refuse to see any other way is puzzling to say the least. You are not looking for information or enlightenment, nor are you willing to move from your spot, it just seems a pointless exercise of you standing up once a year just to look around as far as your human eyes can see and then going "yep, that is the edge of the earth, as far as I can see"

The simple fact is, we are not willing to debate the characteristics of God with someone who does not believe in God, hypothetical conversations are extremely boring and pointless because you are staring off with so many “IFs” and can head in so many directions.

So unless you are saying that you now believe in the existence God and want to progress as to what kind of God he is, then so be it, but otherwise there is no point anyone engaging with you with out the core foundation.

quote:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Originally posted by GIGI:

Johny B nothing an athiest person make sense.......

"7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment."

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

By Doing that, namly sealing the hearts and hearings of those who do not believe in 'him', he is beeing perfectly evil

Johny B, this perfectly applies to you because you are turning away from God's word by calling him and denying the existince of God and calling names. How many nations before us have been destroyed and are repeated throughout the quran for us to take example from them and not to make the same mistake as they did. For instance when Allah saved bani Israel from the punishment of pharoah what did they do in turn, they started associating partners with Allah and Allah destroyed and ressurected them again. They are so many examples I can go on and on but it won't make sense to you because your heart is sealed from hearing Allah's words.

Johny B

"Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?" Suruh Al-Rahman

If you are denying Allah's favours then don't walk, eat sleep because these are favours from Allah (s.w.a).