Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Question?

Ms DD   

Salaam

Calafkeeda ha sugto. Just because a man is educated, it doesnt mean that he is suitable. I have seen some arrogant educated twats. Mind you, this goes also for the educated sisters too. Can i just say "Yes, you are educated, but it dont make you the bee's knees"

There are uneduated but sweet, kind, hardworking blokes out there. Besides, having a Honours degree from Yale aint gonna make a jot of difference in the marriage bed. Sorry to be so crude as it is not ladylike but it had to be said. So please joojiya in cirka la isku qaado just because you have a peice of paper from some university.

Anyhow all this is just so pollywoppus.

:rolleyes: ohh LORD here we go again, dev darling spot on i am tired of this bollocks stories coming from fartun i am sure we all have access to bollywood movies and we dont need cyber fake stories :rolleyes:

ps ibti i agree education is over priced but it helps.

Jamster   

^^ Cambaro cadeey; education is road not the actual destination. One travels with caution but anticipates the rewards one is awaiting at the destination. On the other hand, marriage is complex, demanding and thoroughly tiring (or so i am told) and it requires a simplicity rather that complex solutions to the issues that crop up time to time. The over educated might indeed try to supply those problems with complex solutions thusly making it impossible to deal with the issue.

Jamster   

^^ Cambaro cadeey; education is road not the actual destination. One travels with caution but anticipates the rewards one is awaiting at the destination. On the other hand, marriage is complex, demanding and thoroughly tiring (or so i am told) and it requires a simplicity rather that complex solutions to the issues that crop up time to time. The over educated might indeed try to supply those problems with complex solutions thusly making it impossible to deal with the issue.

Shakti   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

:rolleyes: ohh LORD here we go again, dev darling spot on i am tired of this bollocks stories coming from fartun i am sure we all have access to bollywood movies and we dont need cyber fake stories :rolleyes:

ps ibti i agree education is over priced but it helps.

on the contrary, im not tired 1 bit, thanks 2 her i get 2 read all these responds from all these ppl.. my kidneys r aching me.. my favorite 1 is Sb who happens 2 be full of bs, but Nevertheless got me laughing.. and how can I 4get my girl Cambarro , I never thought Cambarro would ever get fired up in this sort of discussion but furtun managed 2 get her going…looooooooooooooool talk about hitting a nerve, I wonder which 1? Hmmmmm

anyways, cynical welcome back...

Here is question 4 ya ….. what r u doing about the short supplies? :D , i think i accidently invited NUr... oye

Ms DD   

Devil Darling She didnt hit a nerve but i get so annoyed when i see a somali brother or sister complaining cos they feel that other Somalis are hating for their opportunities or their beauty or their massive feet (in the case of men..i dont know why they have the need to brag of having a geel feet).

Education is important but so is being kind, caring, loving, religious, hardworker etc etc.

Every single human being has a lot to offer. We shouldnt be measured by our diploma, or our lightskinness or our beauty but our integrity, kindness and honesty.

Jamster   

Oh beauty on the other hand is measurable thing! all for the skin deep stuff.

Intlectuality can be faked; but true beauty though skin deep is marvelous thing!!!.

Aaliyyah   

Cambaro I couldnt have said it better sis, we certainly shouldnt judge others based on looks, education. But most of us ( including myself) rather live in fantacy for the time being , imagining we would get the best of everything :D . when only allah knows what kinda person we gonna end up with.

wa salaam

and she told me every somalian brother that she meet keep telling her she is too smart for him, and she is so frustrated she doesnt' know what to do..

Perhaps she needs to be dumb markasna? I dont think its the inteligence that turns off guys, its probably the in- your face nacnac of downloading all HER achievements into a simple minded Farah's hard drive. 404 error code rejection aa ka dhaceeso yeah?

You need to realise that guys really dont care for much brains yeah? Tell your freind to invest in some Billy banks Tapes or Jenny Craig food chart yeah?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ LoL.

Poor smart girl!

My advice: She should recite Qul Huwala hu Ahad on the next faarax who takes her fancy.

Quit lying to the girl. She needs to cut down on the bragging & start flaunting yeah? icon_razz.gif

No ammount of Qulhuwalah or Ayatul Kursi will save her from this dating debacle. You know what i have seen mostly? Gabdhaha who are not really fond of Farahs tend to come up with all these sheeko. The ones who actually like the lowly Faaraxs will come up with all sorts of excuses for them. smile.gif

Lol @ The Quran saar!

Hee dhe Fartun when has a BA become overqualified?Lol.

If anything I see many a successful female get on with their ish and still take care of home.Humbleness is a very important and attractive feat.So something doesn't sound right about your friend!

Ibtisam-Walaashiis a combination of passion,hard work and opportunity most DEF enables success but as someone said before education helps a hell of alot.Without knowledge in your chosen field you aint well equipped dudette.Also a recruiter will take someone with qualifications AND experience over someone who just has experience alone.

Experince helps but that is if you are willing to work from the bottom up(Like your ex classmate) and even then you may not necessarily be rewarded!

Ameen   

All these comments are jokes.

But far and beyond is the posts put up by Devilangle loool.

I can always count on her posts to make me laugh.

Fartun sis, even though most of these people don’t believe your story to be any truer than CNN reporting on events concerning Muslims, I have to take your word to be true. But than again, I don’t know any Somalia man who would admit that he is frightened off by an intelligent Somali Sister (which I still don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing). Patience is required on her side and as for you, unless you want Devilangle to have a field day with your future posts, change your screen name and tell us more stories, than again…I have a feeling Devilangle will still be able to find you on her radar screen, lool.

And Allah knows best