Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Question?

Buuxo   

Hey Abwaan ,buuxo means complete.

i dont know if like my name or not. however MARAN is not so bad, depending on how you are looking it, maran from all things bad/ distasteful i dont know. but tell me , what does Abwaan mean? its not a very somalian name i will guess.

Ameen   

So I guess I better run and hide from the Devil, but than again...its never my way to run, specially from the DEVIL herslef, lol.

Girl, I got all the Jonny Cash you need in your life and once again, Allah does know best.

Pujah, good looking out in my absence may Allah reward you.

Devilangel, as for you desire in setting straight Faraax (and true say, I dont know how many faraaxs you set straight in your life...maybe one, cause everybody can claim at least one lol, just know that)...Im not your average faraax so... like opressed nations of the pass (and it seems like these sisters nowadays dont understand us, hard-working and sincere faraaxs....and its seems like we get blamed for everything that happens....so we are oppressed lool), I welcome the challenge.

And Allah knows best

RedSea   

^lol...I feel ya.

favorite lines of complaint by the xalimo" raga somalidaa,iga dhaaf hadalkooda". darn it,I don't get this collective punishment. lol

Abwaan   

Buuxo...I like your name it is just this reminded me of couple years ago when I called one of my friends buuxo as a nickname. I won't say why i did so, otherwise some SOL members will tease you.

lol@ Abwaan ir very SOMALI name and here is how the Somali dictionary describes it: (qof) laamo badan oo cilmi aqoom weyn ku lehama u leh siiba dhaqanka iyo ilcbaxa tolka; waaya-arag;waxyaqaan;buuni 2.Buug ama buugag laamaha aqoonta dhami ku aruursan yihiin.

Well remember it is just a nick. This is means poet.

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

Fartun I dont know abt ur friend (perhaps she is in a city where there aint that many somalis).But I personally know tons of somali guys who are doing masters masha-allah. So lemme know if she is looking ..I might hook her up with educated brother :D , I have been told that I am a good matchmaker, so u can count on me lol.

wa salaam

p.s. sometimes love is blind I also know educated women who are married to brothers who are not as educated, that should tell us sometimes education can be overlooked.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by blue_hefner:

Buuxo I kinda agree with you that the wify shouldn't be more educated than her husband. She will attempt to dominate the family assuming that she can make better and effective decisions. Religiously speaking, our muslim women are honered and they are responsible of the household (internal affairs) and men externals. My point is not to degrade women, but Man gotta be the president. That's why if divorce occurs, 90% is the man's fault coz he supposed to set a good structure for the family to be begin with.

Bhelfner , i said this was what my father said to a fellow man . i personally think it's ****** how some men claim to be looking for a dumber partner in which they can control. it's like why do have to control anyone and why dont they look for some who is intelligent in which they can see eye to eye and can achieve compromise and their cooperation.

PS:education doesnt=intelligence but can help.