Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Amin Arts Watch Out-True Talent on the Rise

Aaliyyah   

LOL walaal I know what he said was wrong and in fact shirk cuz allah swt doesnt have sons/daughters....

But what are you gonna do abt it?

You can't impose on people what you believe...sometimes you just have to let a person make their call...

talking about him in ill manner will not change the story. Not that you did ..you did not..I meant generally...

But if any of us are sincere his email is there...you can email him and have a discussion with him.

Inshallah see where that takes you..

salaam

Axmed Diidaad (AUN) in agruement with christian priest said:

if Ciisa (CW) was the son of God - then we are all the sons of God.

istakh;furanllah!.

Yeah, I read that comment about "son of God" but you know what? I heard some Somalis who were born here and been here all their lives say "we are all God's children"? WTF? I correct them most of the time.

If you hear it enough, you might mistakenly utter such things. Middeeda kale, have you seen his roomates? He is a typical American boy. But best of luck to him.

Aaliyyah   

lol chocolate thats true maybe he heard it too many times and said it by mistake. Lets hope that is the case...

xiinfaniin ameen walal.

salaam

STOIC   

Xiin,

You do realize he is twenty three years old..Waa niin weeyn...I really don't know what he meant by that comment, but I bet you he understands religion more than we think (being minored in religion)...Artists are weird.I was impressed by his talent.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^ART = TAR
:D

:confused: I wasn't asking out of interest. I need it to help sum1 with Somalis. :D ( expecting a precise word by tomorrow ;) ).

ps. the son of god/children is just used out of ignorance by some muslims nowadays. I doubt they mean it literally.

Stoic, do you know him?

Perhaps he is Christian. I dont buy this was slip of tongue sort of thing---he put it into writing.

I am not impressed with his art. And that has nothing to do with his religion. His work has yet to mature...and that will take time.

STOIC   

Xiin,

I personally don't know him.The only thing I share with him is living in the same city and maybe carrying the Somali name...I will not say he is christian.I will just say artists are weird people....

^^Artists supposed to be deep in thier thinking, and concise in thier presentation. They supposed to say profound things in layman's terms

where is he on that scale?

In simple description about himself, he failed or at least confused us to be certain about his identity.

He has a potential. But you guys are celebrating too early about his accomplishments methinks.

Amin arts doesn't need to watch out for nothing, i mean this brother is good but his illustrations don't compare to Amin’s

It is like comparing apples and oranges.

The show is funny tho, how do you judge art? it shouldn't be competitive ... it is too subjective. I caught a reran of the the show xaley, and one of the contestant had an attitude, because the judges didn’t “get” her interpretation.

Bravo is known to make everything competetive. They are the people who introduced The Housewives. WTF? There is nothing they havent capitalized on; hair sytlist, chefs, no-talent singers, dating shows....

They'll judge anythin!

Personally, I'll celebrate anything remotely positive thats associated with Somalis. Put a Somali man/woman and Yale and White House(as long as he is not badmouthing diinta)in a sentence and I'm there with my cheerleader outfit.