Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Amin Arts Watch Out-True Talent on the Rise

STOIC   

At the young age of 23, Abdi is making waves in the art world. A recent graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, he was one of four students in the nation to be awarded the Scholastics Art and Writing Gold Portfolio and was named a Presidential Scholar in the Arts, granting him an audience with the President of the United States. In 2008, the Yale Norfolk Summer School of Art selected Abdi into their program, and the following year he spent time studying abroad in Southern France. Primarily a painter, he has a passion for sculpture and printmaking. With a supportive family behind him, an infectious smile, and the drive to succeed, Abdi’s career has only just begun.

Abdi the Artist

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah. Wishing Abdi the best in his career...

salaam

p.s wasnt able to access the video..it said "not available from your location" or something along those lines. Let me know if you have any other clips...

STOIC   

Azizah, I guess Canada does not have Bravo television..I can't find any other video, but you can see some of his portfolios in his website...He seems like a guy with talent having been a graduate of UPEN...I love this country where talent and merit are nurtured!

Abdi Portfolio

Scary, I actually know someone that looks exactly like him, oh wait his name is also Abdi. :D

He looks funky, a painter you say? I have a couple jobs that needs to be done in my house. ;) I will be assisting him I am sure he will not mind at all :D

Aaliyyah   

oh that sucks. But, thanks for the link.

I checked out some of his art work. Definitely has a talent.

Well done.

salaam

Juxa   

che i can change it for you and would even waive the fee (£80 something quid lee waaye:) ) ee iska badal magaca

good luck to abdi, there is plenty of room for abti and other young artist

STOIC   

C&H, this is NOT Amin arts...I was also flipping channels when he got my attention...He seems like he has a passion for arts..I wish him the best...Libaax, maybe his parents are liberal and not uptight ;) ..We gotta let the kids have their creativity!

I am truly inspired by every aspect of the amazing world that we live in, and I strive to relish every person I meet and every occurence I have the privilege of witnessing. I hope to be seen, first, as a son of God , and everything else, including being an artist, is marginal. Art is however a beautiful gift that I have been given to share with the world.

About Abdi Farah

Son of God aaa?

Aaliyyah   

^^subhanalah he actually said that. I hope it was no more than a slip of a tongue.

Either way his religious beliefs and talent are two different things...

His religious beliefs are personal matter. Not something for us to judge..

salaam