Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

.Somalis in Prison in the US

Tahliil   

If you know a cousin or a brother or a friend, you think they are gonna get trouble with the law please advise them, tell them to go to Somalia or Kenya or somewhere else before they get caught in the acts...Go home for a holiday...b4 its 2 late... More than 2 million americans are behind bars...

Che: I totally understand what your saying but call me gullible , but i would never have thought in a million years that there were so many Somali brothers selling Crack for crying out loud.

Socod_Badne: I was looking at it becuase i was bored at the time.

Anyways i wonder how many of the somalis in prison in the US and other countries are whacked out former moriyan?

me   

^^^ come to Europe, they will make the ones in North America look good. In my local jail 50% is Somali :( These are not wacked out moor-yaan. These are the kids born here. All these kids drop out of school at 13, join gangs and become a burden to society. Their dad's are all in the local marfash or with the second wife in Somalia. Their mother's well, there are good ones and bad ones. Anyhow its sad. But hey we need local Somali thugs otherwise the other races thugs will rob us. I say leave the thugs alone they performe a valuable service for nerds like me.

N.O.R.F   

But hey we need local Somali thugs otherwise the other races thugs will rob us. I say leave the thugs alone they performe a valuable service for nerds like me.

and there i was thinking you was a tough guy on those South London streets :rolleyes:

I know people who have been shot and survived got locked up for possesion and then back on the street again :rolleyes:

Its an ugly epidemic which the community is failing to tackle.

Blame on the khat (jat). Lets pray Britain to ban it for good. Too much single mothers with bunch of children. These marfishle are still actively burdening these poor vulnerable housewifes by making them to produce too much children, and these neglected children ends up in streets. May Allah rescue our families.

Yeah our society is going through a serious change. I mean with all the rape and murder going on in Somali, and now in the west we are acting like gangsters it really sad.

Allamagan: I totally agree that khat is horrible, but some of these brothers in jail in minnesota were selling crack, this is the same drug that utterly destroyed the black communities of places like detroit, baltimore and south central LA. so im really scared, how long before we start seeing somali crack babies.

My Allah Save Us

SeeKer   

^^Do y'all look up from ur life? Where have u been the past seven odd years. Crack baby kulaha.......news flash there are already crack babies out there who are of somali descent. Incase you need a reality check take a drive thru riverside ave (mn) & dixon (canada) on a weekend. I am sure you will run into more than two or three somalis who are drunk and on crack. Better yet, since u might be squemish, take a trip to your county hospital and see how many somalis r brought in to sober up during the weekend.

**Tune in to your world**

Sawiradooda inaa soo bandhigto ma ahayn, macalinka.

Ceeb waala asturaa. Who knows their brothers, sisters, cousins or other relatives inay meeshaan, this forum, ku jiraan.

Eebbe ha u gargaaro walaalaheen. Meeshaan xabsi gal waxaa ka daran once you're out, your record is tarnished, tainted, oo adduunyo laguugu cadaawo ayaa noqonee. No shaqo fiican. Sharci si sahlan maku heleysid, waaba tarxiil qaarkood. Baasaboor si fudud ma laguugu siinaayo. Wadan kale ma aadi kartid bilaa extra check. Iyo wax kale.

Walaalaheena inay ka fiirsadaan waaye waxee ku dhaqaaqayaan sometimes. This ain't Soomaaliya oo been been taalay.

Ms DD   

This is quite epedemic. In London alone, you see families where 3 or 4 or their boys (and girls in some cases) are locked up. Yes there are drug-dealers and when they make more money in a week than you make in a month, chances are they will take risk. Come and visit Camden High Street. Even few police are in their pockets. If we all return to Somalia eventually, i wonder what kind of problems we would have?

One problem that we Somalis have is the fact that we never speak out and face our problems. We are always worried what the neighbour would say if we air out our problems. What they dont realise is: Their problem is out already and if they helped each other and seek help for their kids together, the situation wouldnt be so bad.

See Ker: I knew there were serious issues going on with the Somali community, but where i live there are no somalis therefore i have never seen anything to that level, its not that i was trying to keep my eyes closed to it.

MMA: I really understand what you are saying when you say "Ceeb waala asturaa". But i was not trying to shame anyone with this post, its just that i was shocked by the sheer number of ppl locked up and i wanted to start a dialogue about this issues and i knew the shock of these pics would get ppl talking. I never intented to make anyone's family to look bad. Plus its on a public website anyone can access it.

Chimera   

there are bad people in every community

every community from turks to morrocans to whatever are suffering from these types of setbacks

why do somalis always pretend like their the only ones

Ceeb waala asturaa. Who knows their brothers, sisters, cousins or other relatives inay meeshaan, this forum, ku jiraan.

The better question is, who really cares, because I don't care.