Why he is in prison;

General Description: Criminal Sexual Conduct

Degree : Criminal Sexual Conduct 1

Act : Force Or Coercion

Assailant : Spouse Or Cohabiting Adult

Victim : 18 Or Older/Female

Originally posted by WIIL_SHAYDAANKA:

there are bad people in every community

every community from turks to morrocans to whatever are suffering from these types of setbacks

why do somalis always pretend like their the only ones

I think the problem is of a denial issue... denial that a problem exists...I agree with Seeker

>>>>TUNE IN TO YOUR WORLD<<<<<<

Its just that we are faced with denial in our somali culture, because we keep everything so closeted. We are so afraid of talking about certain subjects, yet our country is in pieces and we act as if we are a righteous people.

We need to realize that we have a real problem and then work to fix it.

What "denial denial" aa sheegeysiin? Soomaalida waa 20 million biibol, scattered around every corner of this Earth.

Of course, unfortunate events or misfortunate people like those brothers are expected. Maxaa ka faa'ideynaa airing their dirty laundry ka ahayn xan iyo wax kale.

If it was you or your very brothers, instead of other Soomaalis, you same people, who knows, would have sung another different tunes.

Cali Soomaali, I understand meeshaa ka socotid, laakiin ii sheeg maxaa ka dheefeynaa showing some of our misfortunate brothers, who obviously need help, saldhigyo ku jiro. Even if the their information and pictures are public, anaga Soomaali ahaanteena waa inaa isku asturnaa. It is part of diinta and culture in la isku astura. People change, oo soo toobad keeno, soo hanuuno.

No body wants his dirty kastuumo banaanka la keeno, even if gaalada soo bandhigaan, we should better than gaalada iyo dhaqankooda.

We don't even know whether they really committed the crimes they were allegedly convicted of. A lot of innocent people ayaa ku jiro saldhigyada Mareykanka.

Chimera   

what's with these accussations of being in denial?

you guys don't make sense

you take your few life experiences and then you multiply it into a ''so-called majority in our community worldwide behaving badly''

it's like me taking all my life experiences of seeing somali men and women graduate from uni

somali men and women working hard for their families

somali men and women who started their own businesses

it's like me taking all these examples and then portray the whole somali community as angels with no flaws

evendo my generalisation has more cred it's not logical

you guys generalise a whole community on the acts of a few

Alisomali

So how come all these somalis are in prison for selling crack or raping girls under 13yrs old.What is happening to our society?

that i think this gross generalisation is a fallacy doesn't mean i'm in denial!!

Jaylaani   

They better not drop the soap!

Skinny as they’re, the heavy weight “real†thug niggers in prison will convert them little b!tches…