Barwaaqo

Banaanbaxyo lagu taageerayo go’aankii golaha sharci dejinta oo dhamaan ka dhacay dhulka Somaliland

Mooge   

fake demos staged and organized by failed politicians who want to stay on the payroll of secessionists. give me a break. Borama mudaharaad gilgilay kulahaa. you think reer Borama miss sleep because Somali government said the deal is dead? looool.  you guys are becoming comedians again. niyoow sometimes it is better to try something real and believable. the few kids qadada laga bixiyey e la yiri soo baxa doesn't mean anything whatsoever.  

let me guess. Lascanood demos are also coming? :)

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Mooge   

haha. odaygii oodwayne dharkuu tuuray walahi. niyoow anigu cayda waan ka weynaday o ku cayi mayo. i promsed MMA and libax to not do insults. lool. 

but let me tell you something. the people of awdal are the same people you insult everyday here in order to score points with Galbeedi. but when the few caloshoda ushaqeystayaal serve your desperate purpose to stay relevant, you praise them. as your other guy said that Ilaahay baa idinka adkaysiiyey reer Awdal oo madaxa uga istaagtaan. that is what you say to each other behind closed doors. 

as for me being a coward, remember your Wagash  have never ever defeated Eagle clan in the history of mind kind. if you captured Tukaraq and Lasanod by paying SSC boys to do the job for you, it is fine niyoow. it is their land and they are my brothers. the SSC boys from Somaliland replace the SSC boys from Puntland. but never ever have the history of this country recorded a place your Wagash  defeated the Eagle clan. so stop your BS nonsense niyoow iyo beenta ad malin walba ku faanto nin weyn ba tahaye.

stay on topic niyoow. calaacalka jooji.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Mooge said:

fake demos staged and organized by failed politicians who want to stay on the payroll of secessionists. give me a break. Borama mudaharaad gilgilay kulahaa. you think reer Borama miss sleep because Somali government said the deal is dead? looool.  you guys are becoming comedians again. niyoow sometimes it is better to try something real and believable. the few kids qadada laga bixiyey e la yiri soo baxa doesn't mean anything whatsoever.  

let me guess. Lascanood demos are also coming? :)

kkkkk

cadnaan1   

Aniga magac mana sheegin ee maxaa kaa waalay Mise waad is ogtahay xantaada horay ayey kusoo gaartay inaad reerka ugu caqli liidato.

galbeedi   

Here is the last word about the " Mudaharaad".

In Borama , the governor and the mayor order all government workers, schools and some elders to support the DP World project i BErbera.  Since when people wear tie for demo.There is no public demonstration, everyone is either government and city employee or poor education institutions forced to march, just like October 21 where we all marched by orders of the government.

Even Kulmiye supporters refused to come out. After the some of details of the DP World contract became public, people are ungrey that a government would sign a deal the prohibits building other ports in Somaliland. 

By the way, the latest sources say that the deal to build Berbera will be halted temporarily until things are sorted out in the future. We heard that the UAE is now focused on the military base issue. Last month, Somaliland halted the building of the base unless Dubai implements the other provisions of the agreement that stipulates them to build airport, roads and other perks for Somaliland.

The latest news is Muuse Biixi was told to allow the construction of the base. There is no news whether Biixi signed again or accepted the base issue. The Gulf boys want to pay monthly lease of the base without building anything according to the old contact. In the DP World Somaliland deal, everything seem to be changing and shifting according to events . The Dubai boys might just throw few dollars and get their way. DP World does not intend to sign straight forward deal that is legally binding. 

Rather clarify his reasons of traveling their and tell the public, the Jeegaan are inciting the public to hysteria about Mogadishu and the false looming war, which  forced all  government workers and allies to demonstrate without telling them about the shifting  priorities from Dubai.

Will see what comes down. So far no one knows the real agreement of the deal. Our friend Holac had published some info about the deal a week ago, yet those six points are not the whole agreement. So far no one has confirmed the deal that prevents  the people of Somaliland to build any other port.

THese deal might allow Ethiopia to deploy forces and allow her transit goods off limits from Somaliland and DP World inspections. THey might even demand that certain sections of the port be cordoned for their transit activity where no one can get in. WEll, beware of what you wish.

Duufaan   

Biixi will take anything given. He desperately needs cash. Siilaanyo left empty coffins. The military base will make sense for now. Win-win for Dubai and Biixi in short term. In long run, it will be a mess. This emonstration will not be the last. The end of separatist collapse may come too close. They have already shaken.

Holac   

Galbeedi, you made valid points. We will wait for the details, but it seems the UAE is interested more in having a proxy base than building a port. The military base has little or no value for the average Somalilander. Few politicians will benefit from the rental fee with very little trickle-down effect.  What we need is for DP World to honor its commitment and build a world-class port in Berbera, after it sorts its disagreement with the Federal government.

The UAE doesn't want to lose Somalia altogether. That would be a terrible foreign policy blunder on their part and the Emiratis understand that.  Mogadishu is very important in UAE's geopolitical calculus. That is why I think the dispute will end after Saudi mediation and Somalilanders will find out DP World's true colors that it never intended to make serious investments in Somaliland.

Let us see what Biixi brings back.