Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Welcome back!

Malika   

I am intrigued about this gentleman,seems like he was truly missed by the male Solers,so perhaps he was the manly man of SOL huh?

Ngonge,there seems to be some similiarities between the two characters,especiall y the obsession on particular girls.. :D

nuune   

Ngonge, lool, dat can't be true, AU is legend :D , whereas AT&T is veteran, both are experts of special designated fields(am not applying girls here as good Malika did) :D

Funny how AT&T asked me one time, who is this AU that SOL talks about all the time, so in that regard, labadooduba waan is bari rabaa si ay madaxa iskula galaan(it would be good encounter) smile.gif

PS: AT&T is in Diredawa, he said he will be there next week, but he was spotted in there the other day

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by nuune:

PS:
AT&T is in Diredawa, he said he will be there next week, but he was spotted in there the other day

A&T is not here yet, we are waiting. JB you are also wanted from Diridawa, xornimo ayaa soo carfaysa. Ka hor ita uuna xukun kala guurku dhicin waa in heshiis ku meel gaar ah samaynaa si loo kala bad-baadiyo labada shacab weyne. :D

Ps. Welcome AU & Dr.Nuune

NGONGE   

nuune,

Adna miyad rumasatay? War he's nowhere near Diredawa. He just got his 'cousins' there to cover for him and say that they have seen him. A&T lives in Switzerland and spends most of his time posting here under many different names.

Runta hadaan iso sheegnao, meeshan shan quf ba joogaa..aniga, adiga CL iyo A&T (he's everyone else).

Ms DD   

Ngonge

I dont see the similarities between A&T and AUB. I must admit I missed AUB in sorta funny way. As ibti said, He is Ducaysane with cimaamad :D

How many times do I have to repeat myself. I like to joke around in the net but I am shy in real life. Xiin quraanka waan ka badiyaa, soo wadaad ma ahi marka. If you guys dont beleive me qof soo dirsada ila kulma.

PS: AU Cara waa doonan tahay faraha ka qaad gabadhaas.

Abwaan   

Welcome back Alle Ubaahne..!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Originally posted by Cara:

[qb] (kaad ku ogeyd maahan), at the end.

lol...caadi ma tihid halka maahmaah aa soo xooreysid, laakiin adiga kaftanka badan ee the first day of your freedom iska dhaaf.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Shaharasad is cool.

Anaaaaa taas markhaatikum . Yes her is :cool: .

Ducaysane aabaday wuxuu FB ku dhaho maqal.