Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What Are Your Priorities In Life??

Ibtisam   

Val: That is really cool mashallah. I think Faheema was telling me about this 7 stop deal, which looked quite good, can't remember.

Bella, early congrats, are you marrying Red Sea?

nuune! lol! i am not fish and chips! i am actually rather cultured! though i did have caano niido! i suppose this was before your time!

Ibtisam, Red Sea is a good man, but i am marrying my own prince! its not paragon either!

Haneefah   

^LoL. The man has his own princess :D

*Sigh* The lecture sent a shock through my body walahi, I felt every word of his was addressing me. :(

The last time I've developed an actual written plan of what I wanted to achieve out of life was on June 14/08. I hesitantly just opened up the document to assess where I am and if I have made any progress at all. I am not pleased at all with the findings; the first priority on my list, under which I had 7 points, was to improve my state of Islam - of these points, I have probably made a noteworthy progress in only two (Silat A-Rahim and loving for the sake of Allah), and the rest, I've shamefully only accomplished the bare minimum :( :mad:

The only priority towards which I believe I have achieved the most is actually the 4th on my list; I fear I am among the hypocrites Shaikh Bilal spoke of. Time is of the essence and I know I am not making use of it wisely :(

Barakallah feek, dear. It's a timely and much needed reminder.

Xidigo   

My priority in life is to raise my 5 children to become the best doctors and lawyers in the United States of America.

Urban   

Thank you for posting the video, I have benefited from it.

May Allah make us those who actively seek knowledge and benefit from it.

Paragon   

Paragon's Claws! :D There's no such thing bella. Ibti is my PR enemy. Aw guuryo on your upcoming wedding.

Haneefah, usheeg nooh ;) .

I'm watching the start of the video and already I am anticipating a jittering experience.

My priority is several years plan actually. To master enlightening knowledge before I hit 40, Insha-Allah. May Allah help us.

RedSea   

Ibtisam ahahaha lool. :D "are you marrying red sea". Did u not know that red sea is here for you my dear? Adaa ku sagayaa huuno. :D

Bella do let me xubii, I will throw you bridal shower. It's on me. :cool: