Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What Are Your Priorities In Life??

Ibtisam   

So with a new year, another year gone, you are older, wiser (hopefully), more ahead than you was last year, better placed in life. So in the coming year, what are you working for this year, what are your priorities? What do you want to achieve?

I don’t want your secrets, nor does it matter to me or others, but when you draw up your new plan, before the ink dries on it don’t forget to refine it, and before you do that check out this lecture Sheikh Bilal Assad about how we should prioritize things in our life to get the best in both this life and the hereafter. Here

nuune   

^^^ it is simlpe yaa Che, waxani waa naturaale, when u c others are doin great in their plans and ahead of you, you might need to take and do some change based on human nature competetion.

Ibtisam   

Che, I think you misunderstood, smile.gif I don't want to know, those are retorical questions. I'm trying to get people to factor something into their plans. If you had watched the talk you would not have misunderstood.

I don't look to people to find out wHAt I need to do, I know where I am heading. The talk is suppose to redirect you to factoring in that which is really important.

Malika   

1.Continuing on the path of truth.

The rest of everything else of my humanly desires should be taken care of if once and for all I am for Allah.

Will listen to the lecture later on Inshaallah.JZK!

nuune   

Life is a journey course, just follow it, raac durdurada xareeda leh and meeshay kaala dhacdo arag smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Did you open the link at all ya Ngonge? Baal hoorte listen. I'm trying to help you, and don't mock it. The deen is not open for mockery.

My priorities are all mixed up but I'm going with the flow. Also I'm planning the mother of all holidays in 09, I'A.

Ibti - Will take a look at the link later, I'A.

NGONGE   

I mock you, Ibti. Are you the deen? icon_razz.gif

I did not open the link because your post bored me before I even got there. I am not expecting fireworks. Looks exactly like a spam e-mail.

Ibtisam   

^^Of course I'm not the deen you...[shakes fist] and yes you can mock me as you often do, now stop being so cynical old man and open the link. It is a great talk.

Val cool sis, where are you going? I'm trying to plan mine, but waiting for the pound, something tells me it is only going get worse. redface.gif