Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

^^ Well my sword goes back to its scabbard :D I take back my comment!

Warya Oday Zafir raali ahow :cool:

North stop itching niyow sheekadaasi waa dhamaaday.loool. bal xoqashada joogi :D

Ibtisam   

smile.gif @ Jimcalee

North I am calm, I would just like to see you being well balanced!!

Dear Sharmarkee

To Ghanima,

Islam is
revelation, inspiration, legalization and scripture,
so many millions love and respect and look up to it, but if any one here in SOL is bright, highly educated, and superstar in the mindset, well organized and atheist or whatever, and don’t believe anything of that kind its all well and good, BUT please let that person don’t denigrate Islam , Muslims or their believes, for that cleverone, let me say to him/her when you feel hungry you will eat, when you feel tired you will go to sleep, and when your life is finished you will die, Then "Sa turuduuna ila caalimal qaybi wa shahaadah, thuma yuni bi’akum bima kuntum tacmaluun – so you will turm back to the world of seen and unseen and you’ll be told what you have done in the earlier Life.

So far so good

This place needs people with hard core convictions like Alle-U-Baahane,

No no no, this place and any place needs educated, well balanced informed and more specifically manner, composed individuals, who can relate, communicate and tolerate all walks of people.

and for your information am not a daaci or a preacher I don’t have that knowledge, am still recalling little things I learned when I was young.

I did not ask you to be a daaci, what I did say was that Kashafa was out of line and you should not egg him on, you can see he is out of line, correct him or don't comment.

But inshaAllah one day I will be real daaci but also we all need to enjoin the good and forbid the evil don’t you agree with me inaaar.

Inshallah, ameen and I hope you will be a good "real" one!

Zafir   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:Originally posted by Zafir:

^You mean Mohamed?

Tryna be 'witty', yaa kalab ? I mean, you may be aiming for clever repartee but you're actually closer to a blasphemous SOB. Repeat that line at your nearest Masjid, and I promise you, you'll be gathering your teeth off the ground in no time.

Heer waxay gaartay 'ilbax-nimada' la iska raad-raadinaayo in Nabiyul Islaam horteena lagu caayo. Ar Internet-ka dad geesi maxuu ka dhigay, lol.

Anyway, you may be a lost basket-case, laakin it's always good not to give up on people, which is why I'm prescribing the following book for required reading: al-Saarim al-Maslool calaa Shaatim ar-Rasool.(The unsheathed Sword upon the Insulter of the Messenger). Ibn Taymiyah's magnum opus. Title says it all.

Khayr-ka,

Props for the look-out. I missed the veiled insult to the Prophet(PBUH) on the first go but doubled back after reading your post. Aygaan yuusan kaa waalin. Nooceesa waalaguu yaqaan. What this ignorant schmuck does not realise is that Ilaahay(SWT) inoo awoodo to change him into a panting dog the second he finished typing his blasphemy. Picture the dazed look on his face, with his paws on the keyboard, dripping saliva all over it.

Kalab(formerly known as Zafir): Woof, Woof, Woof(What da heck just happened?)

(looks at himself in the mirror)

Kalab: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooof(Noooooooooooooooooooo)

(starts whimpering)

Kalab: Howwwwwwwwwl, Howwwwwwl. Wooooof(People use to call me dog-face before, but now look at me.)

(remembers the ayaah " Abillaahi waa ayaatihii wa rasoolihi kuntum tas'tah'zi'uun, laa tactathiroo gad kafartum bacda iimaanikum)

Kalab: Bark, Bark. Woooofity Howwwl.(Why oh why did I open my big mouth(turned muzzle) and vulgarly blaspheme at the man who brought Islam and salvation to humanity. What good will regret do for me now ?)

Ka dhabaalo hee.
:D The last bit sounded alot like a scene from that cats and dogs movie.

To the folks, who have insinuated that I get lectured and warmings of some sort, what ever happened to benefit of the doubt? There could have been a pool of possibilities to my statement, why assume the worst? After all Nabi Muxamed (SCW) is my nabi too.

Khashafa, if only you were little more emotional, I would have entertained the thought of taking you up as a passionate minyar. (No pun intended)

Ibtisam   

^^^^I was not insinuating that at all, I just meant it is an odd way to try and help someone understand something by shouting abuses at them. To be honest I don't think I even read your statement before writing my reply.

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly. Which is why I thought Zafir's explanation would have annoyed you? :D

(He was being sexiest too). Bite his head off. :D

Zafir   

Ibti, Fil xaal, Raali noqo. Dadkalenah waa ula jeeday. Odeygan waalan (Ngonge) yuusan isku keen dirin, waa ogtahay sidaan kuu jeclahaye'e. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Zafir :D loool^^^ HAHAH thanks for the laugh!! hehe

Ngonge, I know you are bored...but seriously :rolleyes: It did not annoy me, I just thought been shouted at made him extra paranoid and sensitive. I fear some tears on the bus to be honest :D;) @ zafir

Fabregas   

Kalab(formerly known as Zafir): Woof, Woof, Woof(What da heck just happened?)

(looks at himself in the mirror)

Kalab: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooof(Noooooooooooooooooooo)

(starts whimpering)

Kalab: Howwwwwwwwwl, Howwwwwwl. Wooooof(People use to call me dog-face before, but now look at me.)

this probably one of the most(and wrong)funniest things i've ever read on this forum...sorry Zafir...am still laughting at this....ha

N.O.R.F   

Ghanima, what views have I expressed in this thread? I've ruffled a few too many feathers this week so didnt bother igniting anything here :D

Zafir   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^Zafir
:D
loool^^^ HAHAH
thanks for the laugh!! hehe

Ngonge, I know you are bored...but seriously :rolleyes: It did not annoy me, I just thought been shouted at made him extra paranoid and sensitive. I fear some tears on the bus to be honest
:D;)
@ zafir

Did I mention I was 15 then, one of life's pain full lessons indeed and by defoult; it turned me into this person. :(

I gotu go do some work now.

Fabregas   

quote:The Sudanese clerics said this was blasphemy and believed it was intentional.

"What has happened was not haphazard or carried out of ignorance, but rather a calculated action and another ring in the circles of plotting against Islam :eek: ," the Sudanese Assembly of the Ulemas said the statement.

"It is part of the campaign of the so-called war against terrorism :eek: and the intense media campaign against Islam ," they said.

Although an earlier report had suggested that only one parent had complained, the clergy statement Wednesday said that several had complained.

There were widespread calls in Britain for Gibbons' release. The Muslim Council of Britain urged the Sudanese government to intervene.

And a bit of common sense from a non Muslim:

quote:that when children choose a name for something they have affection for (e.g. a toy, a live pet) it is not uncommon for them to choose a name they, likewise, have affection for. Favoured pet/toy, favoured name go hand in hand. Therefore, it is 'possible that they chose Muhammad because it is the name of someone they love and respect (i.e. their prophet) and they wanted their beloved toy to have the same name. Therefore, it was not through 'disrespect' they called the bear that but, on the contrary, out of respect and love. It is not so much as likening the Prophet Muhammad to a teddy bear, but of likening the bear to an object of their love and affection.

Ibtisam   

Just Looking it at from a different perspective, we (here in Britain) are in no place to criticise others, we live in a country where people get 7years in Prison for writing poems or visiting certain sites. I wonder what would happen a Muslim female teacher was to tell her primary school kids (here in the UK) that she thinks Jihad is good? I guess Freedom of speech will not save her and those remarks would have been used and abused by the government, same way the Sudanese are doing it.

Before you all jump down my throat, I am aware that a innocent child naming a bear after and this been used to justify imprisonment of someone is not a valid comparison, but I am just saying that, they are both as bad as each other.

As for been detained, million Muslims are detained in the West (and in the UK proposed 3months) on mere suspicion, so we really are not one to talk.

Lool @ Zafir. Okay smile.gif