Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Dad Slits Daughter's Throat.

Originally posted by Xafsa:

That could only be used if the accused is willing to repent....you can't force punishment.

Very true. That you for correcting me.

What makes parents kill their children?

Guilt , lack of being proper parents entrusting true muslim qualities?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Haddad:

[For a myriad of reasons, one (at least) which could be perfectly valid. I am not talking about selfdefense. The Islamic history is full of examples where a parent killed his/her child (whether young or grownup) for valid reasons. As in every thing, there are exceptions, there's not a parent can't kill his/her child for whatever reason. There's always a (at least) justifiable reason. [/QB]

What?!!!

So was the father in this post justified in killing his daughter?

Haddad   

Originally posted by juba:

^ like what?

Like during the Islamic battles and/or futuhat when a leader (an example) had to severely punish or kill his son because the son commited a grievous crime or sin.

Originally posted by Xafsa:

What?!!!

So was the father in this post justified in killing his daughter?

Could be, it depends on one's perspective. There are over 1 billion Muslims, and there are at least 10 million Muslims (comparable to Somalia's population, also among Somalis) who would agree with what the father of this article did.

bilan   

even if the entire muslim population agreed with the father that does not make it right. some people mix honor killing and islam. i was reading about a girl killed by her brother because he saw her talking and laughing with an strange man, he killed both of them,and police are not doing anything about it,because most people agree what the brother did,it makes my blood boil when people say it is part of the religion,

-Lily-   

Even if the whole of humanity agreed with him, he would still be facing Allah's judgment, and last I checked pre-maritial sex did not come under killing someone in the name of Islam.

juba   

Could be, it depends on one's perspective. There are over 1 billion Muslims, and there are at least 10 million Muslims (comparable to Somalia's population, also among Somalis) who would agree with what the father of this article did.

are you among those 10 million?

juba   

^ uh... ill take that as a yes. while it is your opinion and your entitled to that how could you kill your own daughter because shes not a virgin. Are there not better ways of handeling it? does she not already have to deal with the consequenses? and what if she is not a virgin as a result of rape? its just morally wrong and their are always other alternatives.

I cannot understand how some folks can be so supportive of such a barbaric action. You cannot take a life regardless of what that individual committed....the court system is the one which needs to deal with the situation in the case a muslim person violates the sharia---thats only when there is a Islamic goverment with court system in place. How can you justify and claim that if an individual is not a virgin, he or she committed a crime (Zinaa in this case)? Even if she committed Zinaa, the father still cannot take the matter upon himself and kill the daughter. No way. I believe An Islamic court itself cannot prove anything againstt this girl because, the court will need witnesses.

Lets not mixed Religion and Culture folks.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Farxan:

but the dignity of every family lies between the legs of thier ladies!!

Not true. Every person is responsible for his or her own sins and for their own dignity.

Bob... do you mind if you give us a link to where you got this story from, i am not questioning your integrity saxib i just want to do some research on it thats all.

BOB   

AJ

if "Research" is all you are after then you should pay me a visit in the jungle where i have been residing for the past 8 years because i don't find living in a big city amusing anymore but i must warn you though...i am a pathalogical liar as i am a savage creature by nature especially when i am on rampage and i am known to cause damage to those who don't pay homage to my non-existant somalisophy because usually those who question my integrity (if i ever had one) always seem to lack knowledge.....

AJ, i didn't know that you were a Private Eye, i just hope that you are not taking this whole Carl Weathers thing too seriously now, are you?

because remember what happened to him in

Predator...Oooouch.

Peace, Love & Unity.

....and there are at least 10 million Muslims (comparable to Somalia's population, also among Somalis) who would agree with what the father of this article did.

Yeah 10 million would-be murderers and sinners, that is!

I am so repulsed and sad at the same time. What is this world coming to?

AJ, i didn't know that you were a Private Eye, i just hope that you are not taking this whole Carl Weathers thing too seriously now, are you?

because remember what happened to him in

Predator...Oooouch.

My bad Shaka Zulu... shit.. i mean Clown... damn what was your name again... oh yeah.. Bob ;)

Raxmah   

Salaaams

Everytime I read about such acts, it makes wonder what is this world coming to. It's not surprising to me since it happened in the middle east, he will probably get away with it.

But what are some of these people thinking when they do such barbaric acts in US, cause it happened to one of my friends back in High School. The father thought she wasnt a virgin becuase he found out she was dating a white guy.

He stabbed her seven times, while the mom and siblings were looking at him do it. He got what he deserved, life time in jail. He requested to be deported back to Turkey, so he could be free, but he was denied.