Sign in to follow this  
nuune

why change your nickname

Changed   

lol xafsa.........i know u are getting married to that taxi driver dont lie :eek: icon_razz.gif

and i still got my red dirac and red lipstick and my red high shoes and my red garbasar so hola when u decide to tell the truth icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

imperial log out when u get done am tired of posting in ur name and editing :mad:

Salaan...

Originally posted by raula:

MMA..ileen waaliwadhnooshahay..(man I told you to help me with my somali..but you refused...see now I dont even know if I wrote the right wordings)...

hey, why dont you make up one for me too...just for the sake of it...

Waa noolahay maa sheegtaa wali waa xamaalanoyaa ee ka kac.

Waa laguu hayaa a nice username for you, and since I always use hyphenated nicks, here are those that loosely describe your character:

• Waji-Macbuus :D
  • Waji-Makaroofi :D
  • Waji-Alwaax :D
Soo dooro midkaa jeclaatid and then definitions will be provided, hokey. :D

Macsalaama.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i have changed my nick name it used to be deeqa, and i chaged cuze i got personal attack cuz this other chick had a same nick as mine and plus had her pic in the cummunity so ppl couldn't figure it out that we are two different ppl.i have decided to change it after i got sick and tired of PM, walaahi beleive me i used to got 1-5 pm every day,, i felt like what the heck is going on ,, finally alhamdulilaah no more attacks and no more pm ,,, Asraa yaa heli karo now,,, jsut kiding much love to ya'll

Haneefah   

Since everyone is changing their nicks maybe I should experiment as well

MMA...I suggest you take on XXX :D And since you're so creative in making up "pretty" names, think of one that suits me, but ii yara hagar bax ok ;)

Kaafi...I'm still :eek: at yours...what does it mean anyways?

raula   

MMA..waryaa..Ok..I see where you are going with this....Fine!..I will retrieve back to my RAULANESS...However, If I had to choose..maybe Waaji-Makoroofi..atleast I know what it means in swahili

but for you, here they are:

Ojwang :D

Mzee-kipara :D

waryaahee :D

How about those ;)

Salaan...

Nafiso, walaashiis, magac malaguu weynaayo. Ee waakanaa, and if you take it, I will be honoured:

Istaahil. I love this name. And it is unique among in this forum.

Rawla, waa biloowdey ma'ahoo? Musee Kibara waa kuu kastay. Waryaana waa laguu aqanaa, kan kale xaas ahaa? Wewe umbaya kabisa, xagiyaa Mungo. :D You think iko hakuna sawaaxili, nah...I even can speak Atareeree ooka-ahaa ahaa, you know af Kiikuuyo. Funny luuqad.

Macsalaama!!

Abdinuur   

Fly-Still,

To a cab driver?...seriously? Girl i dunno if you're jokin or not...lol :confused:

Anywho...cab drivers need love too u know!

But i think u's just jokin. :Dicon_razz.gif:D

Xafsa   

^^^ cab drivers do need love.

All you educated brothas are too busy getting educated hardly leaves room for us sisters. :(

So we gotta work with what we got.

Haneefah   

MMA...if I wanted a normal name I would just keep mine...I was asking for your usual funny xamaraawi terms I never heard of before.

Anyways, thanks, Istaahil is indeed a nice name smile.gif

well lately nomads have been changing their names like their wardrobe! i am so confused it aint even funny! i mean u get used to one in 1 format and bang! they sneakup on yah with different name and the flag of kenya! huh! or some lady with her wardrope flying up in de air!

so i decided to change my name and avatar, so can i get some suggestions walaalayaal!!!

my wife is telling me that i my current one is out dated and needs to be update so i will consider any sincere ones!

nuunee! lets do it bro! heck! everyone else is doing it!! try changing your name to luugo waayneh!loolol..

nuune   

^^^^rudy, bro, u r right, we need to do some action, i never changed my nick nor my avator, i donnt why, i just don't like to be musuqmaasuq, that is what the nomads are doing these days,maybe they are afraid to be recognised by a third party lol

Tuujiye   

Waraa nuune siyaasadada mala fahmin aan u maleynaa...ma u jilciyaa dadkaan reasonka aa kawaday mise adaan kuu deynaa...lol..let me know..

Guys aint nathing wrong with changing your nick. I think I need to change mine..lol..

Senora   

Princess PeiPei

Didn't watch the movie.....so what does it mean anyway?

Guys aint nathing wrong with changing your nick. I think I need to change mine..lol..

I think you should, there is this bad image i have of you and your name....i sometimes frown or make an angry face even b4 i read your posts icon_razz.gif