Sign in to follow this  
nuune

why change your nickname

Xafsa   

I don't think it made a big differance when i changed my name....'till this day people be still calling me Xafsa.

The hardest person to figure out was Kaafi.....If barwaaqo hadn't figured it out then I would never have known :D

Mizz unique---someone started a topic about you saying what?...naa ii geey najaasta :mad: Nobody messes with my small town ppl.

Changed   

mzz lexus.........man i was being asked all the odd question :eek: .....i havent seen ya in my dream so on and forth so i stoped being a the dream girl :D

xafsa.....lol......tell him bal .....am sure he is reading going to run to ur post and he is going to know i got people that got my back :D

Xafsa   

^^^^^^ You know I got your back ;) Let that little man come down here..waaba intaan rabay!

How is scholl going anyways?

Iffah   

Mizz: I thought GirlfromyourDreams was long gone...ileen you were hiding among us ;) I used to think Mizz Unique, was MizzLexus, who changed her name...yet again

Xafsa: I can never get used to Flyingstill...or Stillflying.. :confused: Im sticking with Xafsa.

I'm used to this name changing thing now...I can figure out, who's who....well, except for the newcomers.

Xafsa   

^^^Thats what i'm talking about....nobody seems to be respecting my wishes here :(

I can call myself inta lasiiyo cuto..y'all would still be calling me Xafs. :mad:

I;m kidding...I answer to both xafsa and flying still..so what ever works for you ;)

Changed   

Ilhaan........lol..yeah i was here all along but i had to wear my niqaab to hide icon_razz.gif

xafsa school is going as usual cant wait until its over ;) its almost time for my vication :cool: .....7 days to go ! ...and am dancing with joy icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

^^^^ hang in there....you should come to my wedding in mid august...you will be one of my brides maids...ok?

OG Moti   

i never changed my nick, except the time my name disappeared for unexplained reasons, and i was OG_time for a day or so, why change your name?

1. you are someone who gets bored easily.. not good when u get older and everyone seems young..

2. to hide ... being a chicken reminds me the chicken story, u will get abused with hiding strategy..

3. you dont care for those nomads who love u, then they will wonder where did u go, and have bad feelings that u are ok or not? changing names is not good if u want to keep friends, unless you do like Brown_suga,and mizz lexus writing it in the bottom of there posts..

4. your lover keeps truck on u, and u feel u need sometimes to express whith him/her on ur back.. this one is good but dumping the lover is easier..

but still it is personal choice and i respect that... and one more thing if you change ur nick and find out that i dont miss u anymore dont blame me eayaah.. peace

Changed   

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that me sceaming with excitement @ xafsa

cant wait to shake that boooooty bogy bogy bogy boooootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Changed   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaahhaahha

hahahahahaahhaaha

haahahahhahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaahhahaahahahhahahahaha

hahaahhhahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

ya Allah

walaahi u cracked me up......i laughed with all my might

Captivating_SouL,

Very cute!...blaming it on me now huh...lol...jk.

It was awhile ago when replied a topic, in which I was talking about your name being...unique and creative..didnt know it was u!...

Kaafi who me...lol thats my cousins name so its easy to remember ya dig..

Xafsa   

Naayaa wiilo....whats wrong with a cab driver? walaahi hadaadab qosolka deeynin afkaan kaa jabinaa..naa joog ;)

I'm just messing with you I aint getting married...yet ;)