Sign in to follow this  
nuune

why change your nickname

nuune   

i have noticed that some nomads were missing,but they were not,they simply changed their nickname,please why did u do that,or am i asking you a shiiiiit question,fine,am outa here

LOOL..NO DUBLIN..ITS NOT WRONG FOR YOU TO ASK...

PERSONALY I WAS KNOWN AS BROWN_SUGAH BEFORE I CHANGED IT TO CAPTIVATING_SOUL...SIMPLY BECAUSE I FELT THAT IT WAS OFTEN DUPLICATED AND I DID LIKE TO BE A ORIGNIATOR RATHER THEN FOLLOW YA DIG..LOL :D AND BESIDES DONT CHA THINK CAPTIVATING_SOUL SUITS ME BETTAH? (even thou some of the nomads cant pronounce it LOOOL..)

WUN

Changed   

^^^^^^^^^^ lol........agreed

well i changed my nick cuz i was getting personally attacked :( .......i actually had a guy make a post with my name saying stuff about me instead of pm me :eek: .

And sometimes its better to have a new shirt i was tired of wearing my old "old navy" t-shit icon_razz.gif

Abdinuur   

CAPTIVATING_SOUL, I like your new nickname and it definitely suits you bettah. Plus I can pronounce it. :D

MIZZ-UNIQUE, very cute...about the 'shirt' concept.

Opinionated, I agree. Sometimes changing names or what not...brings confussion to the table.

I mean...I changed my name...but few ppl know about it...I havent changed my avitor or avator...the dancing naked baby...

Sometimes...it's easier to say...OH WELL...F-it...lol

nuune   

Kaafi,lol,man,it was only yesterday that i found out u were abdinuur,just yesterday,

Captivating_SouL ,u got a fantastic name,lol,i really like ur new nick

it is really confusing when change of names occur,that is what happenes,i thought abdinuur got lost,then here he goes with kaafi in his back

Kaafi..n Nuune appreciate it. So ya'll agree with the terms why people change their nicks i hope...besides aint like am tryna run-away from peeps cuz i still left my originial nick at the bottom....UNLIKE SOMEONE PEEPS KAAFI.LOL KIDDIN...

WUN

Abdinuur   

Captivating_SouL,

Very cute!...blaming it on me now huh...lol...jk.

It was awhile ago when replied a topic, in which I was talking about your name being...unique and creative..didnt know it was u!...

Anyway...cio.

Salaan...

As I can see a lot folks are changing their kastuumooyin, why not my cali falaax then. Might change to two of my very favourite nick-names:

• Jinoole-aw-Jacburis {JaJ} cheesy.gif
  • Xariif-Xaaji-Xuux {XXX} wink.gif
So, what do you think, any suggestions?

Macsalaama.

raula   

MMA..ileen waaliwadhnooshahay..(man I told you to help me with my somali..but you refused...see now I dont even know if I wrote the right wordings)...

hey, why dont you make up one for me too...just for the sake of it...

u funny dude :D

Not a bad topic Nuune...

I have changed my name may times and more to come...

MiZz_LeXuS, Virgin_Mary, Zarqa, Wonder_Woman, Charismatic_Aussie & Munfia

I changed my name because I was getting bored with just one name. I didnt do it to hide myself, If I did that would just be ****** and silly.

Cheers smile.gif

I just dont' like it when old timers go ahead n' change their nicks on us...I pick up on lil clues like location or signiture...but come on y'all.

By law, nomads who choose to adopt a new identity should inform us either by PM or thread. This goes out to folks who've earned the nomad title. Cabish? :D

Blessed   

^^ understood.

Heeey, this is Ameenah ;) but ya'll knew that...i got the same attitude and avater.

I just got tired of seeing Ameenah - got 2 change your dirac every now and then, eh?

Hey Luv,

thanks!!! Besides you didnt' change ur avator which helps.

I'm just afraid that if I change my name, some1 will snatch it. Copy-cats are lurking about....