Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

EID MUBARAK

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Eid Mubarak to all of you my brothers and sisters wherever you maybe and may Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path Insha Allah and may he ease the sufferings of all the muslims and may he protect us all from all evil Insha Allah...maybe pardon all our sins both minor and major and may he have mercy on all the dead muslims and last but not least may he pardon the sins of all our beloved parents Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Special one to Allamagan ,,,,,,,,,,
:D

LOL @ JB, thats what I was talking about and lol you done it nidaamku waa saa ha laraaco weeye arrinku smile.gif

BTW, Happy and blessed eid mubarak to you as well and to your loved ones and of course to all solers and to their loved ones.

Cabdow   

may Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path Insha Allah and may he ease the sufferings of all the muslims and may he protect us all from all evil Insha Allah...maybe pardon all our sins both minor and major and may he have mercy on all the dead muslims and last but not least may he pardon the sins of all our beloved parents Insha Allah.

Aamiin my brother! And may Allah also keep you safe in the ZULU land smile.gif

Eid Mubarak Ya'all and Kulla Caam Wa antum Bi'Khair!!!

chubacka   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Eid Mubarak to all of you my brothers and sisters wherever you maybe and may Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path Insha Allah and may he ease the sufferings of all the muslims and may he protect us all from all evil Insha Allah...maybe pardon all our sins both minor and major and may he have mercy on all the dead muslims and last but not least may he pardon the sins of all our beloved parents Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ameen indeed. Thanks Bob.

Eid Mubarak guys, although its notoriously early!

Jst to add in these blessed days it is recommended to do Qurbani i.e. scarificing an animal to remember the actions of Prophet Ibrahim as and distributing the meat to the poor, so inshallah send money to do it back home or there are many muslim charities collecting money for it also in the run up to Eid.

http://www.muslimaid.org/index.php/what-we-do/qurbani/qurbaniprograme

http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/

Have a good one. smile.gif