Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question

I say you continue with your sharade and even ask her to teach you pieces of Somali- that way when you do become a fluent speaker over night you can give her all the credit for your transformation. LOL ..,One must always play the cards which they've been delt with till the very end. As pathetic and as silly as that sounds you've given yourself little room for manoeuvring. Tis fate boy accept it and continue with this road of duplicity-obviously your reaping great rewards from it. You are an inspiration.

No tongue in cheek I swear! (Giggles in secret)

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Aren't you moving to US? So don't say anything, just continue on with your lie, and things would come to an end in it's natural order.

A woman scorned doesn't do natural, she does natural disaster. He'll remember her for a looong time after. For all the wrong reasons. LoL.

As long as she did not ask you about your race then you are not guilty sxb. Why is she just assuming without asking the person ???

Man, your Mom is great ,,,,,, :D

JB lool am lucky bruh if she was typical somai mom I'd have all the 21 questions..... :D

Scorpion thought about that but she works in the same company as me and she travels to the head office in the states as much as I do even tough I'm moving over there permanently. But I have to admitt I like the girl and dont want it to end and the way she talks about me, there's many things she wants to do to me :D:D

Malika   

The poor poor girl!, if only she knew she is dealing with an ciyaal mama aka faraax .. :D:D

war niin weyn iska dig hedee, stop giggling like a school boy about to discover the joys of peanut butter.. icon_razz.gif:D

Paragon   

Maalika ha luminin ninka. Markuu 3 ka dhalo ha u sheego ayeey aniga ila tahay. Then she can flee as fast as she wants - like she would if he simply utters the word Somali now.

lol Jac,

I can easily imagine it like what :D:D

Wac,

I have a question for you why did you put this question to women!!!!!!

Here is the thing, we know what you want, but if you care about someone you are in a relationship with you would think about what they want. And do your best to give it to them.

Bee bye S_S

Aaliyyah   

walaal honesty is the key to any relationship. And, if you lack that i don't think this relationship will go anywhere. I think you should come clean while its early in the relationship rather than putting it off. Inshallah she will forgive you and move from there..

laakin su'aal somalinimadaada waxaad horay u sheegi waydey ayaa iga su'aal ah?? just out of curiously why are you hiding your nationality even if u dnt look Somali??..Also what makes me wonder is why she didn't ask your race if you two are actually dating? something tells me she sees you as a friend, cuz if there was more to the story then you two would have asked each other more personal questions and nationality would have been one of those questions. Not that am criticizing your relationship, just being straight forward.

salaam

Salma   

I don't know why Faaraxs cannot be straight,,, so much Zig Zaag steps.. "Meeshi far ku geliso ban shani kaa saarin" :D

Bottomline, be ready for all da possiblities:

1) Either, she will forgive you coz she is deeply into you (it depends on your magical virign blue eyez)

2) or, she will keep silent for sometime and walk away (She loved u but she has a dignity, and this will teach u; neva eva underestimate a woman's dignity". redface.gif

3) mmm, In this point, you better be ready wearing your Anti-bullet jacket (Coz revenage is bleedy sometimes) :D

Let's the truth sets you free

Ibtisam   

LOL HAHA redface.gif

She has not asked, so she was not told. If you want something long term out of this, then tell her, and she can leave you quick time. If you are just messing around then the question need not be asked.

P.s. don't take yourself so seriously, sounds like she just finds you attractive. If she was serious she would've digged around and found your mother, father, clan and tuulo :D

P.s.s. The truth has its own legs, it WILL come out in time.