Tallaabo

Somaliland is an Ethiopian colony

Kurtinow ma waxaan ku mooday, ma waxaad noqotay, mise waxaan loo noqon doonin. 

Dabcasar nin khatar ah weeyan sidu indho sarcaad ugu riday dad badan oo anigu ka mid ahay.

1 minute ago, Suldaanka said:

Gabadh u caqli celisay casabada ku dilaacday D-Block oo maalmahan US Embassy in Nairobi khaati ka istaagtay.  

Odey Dabcasar gacan dawladeed ayu ku jira... is dajiya camoo. 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2017 at 3:34 PM, galbeedi said:

It will be be plan C or D of Ethiopia. After we conclude the Mogaishu issue and the regional government, Somaliland will be where Ethiopia will make it's last stand.

Galbeedi, ssshhh, we don’t want that to get out.  🤫

Let’s keep that bit hush hush for now, shall we.. lol 

P.S

Tallaabo, sxb,  I am impressed and encouraged by the unflinching earnestness with which you’ve finally awoken from your self-imposed delirium and have resoundingly rescinded the preternatural buffoonery that the secessionist project is. 

The day to reckon with the few politicians in the north—who shamelessly benefit,  by pushing this treasonous agenda down the throats of our brothers and sisters, at the behest of our insecure neighbors, is drawing nigh.

So good for you, mate🤙🤙

Tallaabo   
20 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Galbeedi, ssshhh, wxe don’t want that to get out.  🤫

Let’s keep that bit hush hush for now, shall we.. lol 

P.S

Tallaabo, sxb,  I am impressed and encouraged by the unflinching earnestness with which you’ve finally awoken from your self-imposed delirium and have resoundingly rescinded the preternatural buffoonery that is the secessionist project. 

The day to reckon with the few politicians in the north—who shamelessly benefit,  by pushing this treasonous agenda down the throats of our brothers and sisters, at the behest of our insecure neighbors, is drawing nigh.

So good for you, mate🤙🤙

Sxb no place in the Somali inhabited world is free from treasonous plotting. As we speak the Kenyans are openly defying international norms by claiming Somalia's waters thanks to the people you support. Stopping my support for Somaliland's succession does not mean supporting the despicable politics of the south. If anything Somaliland is freer than Mogadishu right now. 

Tallaabo   
On 18/12/2017 at 1:44 PM, Alpha Blondy said:

@Tallaabo why do you care about a mad man? 

Alpha we fought Siayaad Barre's government because of qabyaalad and oppression. I didn't support Somaliland's independence because of fear and hatred of others but because I thought we could build a country where the rule of law is respected, people are treated equality, the poisonous clan politics which caused the demise of our former republic is abandoned, freedom of the people is protected, and justice for all is promoted. I am afraid today Somaliland has none of those qualities to justify my continued support. What we have now is Siyaad's government but without its benefits and with all its problems.   

Tallaabo   
21 hours ago, Holac said:

This is a terrible mistake. Why does Somaliland police need to beat up a comedian wadaad who praised Somaliland (upsetting many of his supporters) and was only there to see his own kids in Hargeisa?

The thugs calling themselves "police" are more like a criminal gang than law enforcement agents. But they are following orders from their seniors who are actually the prostitutes of the Tigray pimps. The prostitutes/politicians in Hargeisa neither fear Allah nor respect the constitution of the land which calls for due process in the judicial system.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Alpha we fought Siayaad Barre's government because of qabyaalad and oppression. I didn't support Somaliland's independence because of fear and hatred of others but because I thought we could build a country where the rule of law is respected, people are treated equality, the poisonous clan politics which caused the demise of our former republic is abandoned, freedom of the people is protected, and justice for all is promoted. I am afraid today Somaliland has none of those qualities to justify my continued support. What we have now is Siyaad's government but without its benefits and with all its problems.   

Somaliland is here to stay and will not crumple with or without your support. if your support is/was conditional on the alleged treatment of a social media minor celeb, then it was shaky all along. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mooge   

anigu niyoow ninka Cabdimalik Coldoon baanu baqayaa.  Coldoon is a jailed man walking. 

Coldoon is a decent guy niyoow who loves all somalis. he is targetted by the SNM mob daily. 

7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Sxb no place in the Somali inhabited world is free from treasonous plotting. As we speak the Kenyans are openly defying international norms by claiming Somalia's waters thanks to the people you support. Stopping my support for Somaliland's succession does not mean supporting the despicable politics of the south. If anything Somaliland is freer than Mogadishu right now. 

Please desist from conflating two unrelated issues,  your faux-naïf comparison is not convincing.

But even if I were to put  aside your false assertions,  that so called people I “support” are permitting “Kenyans to claim Somali waters and go against international norms”; is it not your solemn duty to go against such a treachery and the despicable politicians of the south who support it?

I say it is, sxb... and it’s about time you accepted the fact that  all of Somalia belongs to all somalis and you have every right to resist the foolish politicians in the north and south, who keep our country and people beneath our peers,  equally.

It is a brave move, and honestly the whole SOMALI ethnic is endanger, while infighting of petty things!

The country belongs to every SOMALI!, get with good SOMALI people and help, and work!