Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

Chelsea will be beaten by Utd at Old Trafford...I can't see them winning at Utd never mind the title.

PS. I can't believe this crap Utd will be crowned as Champions of England but if they go on and beat Barca...dee kolleey anigu kubad dambe daawashadeeda waqti ku lumin maayo....:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ The last team to beat United at the theatre of prawn sandwiches was Chelsea and I would not bet against them doing it again. I also see no chance that THIS United side can in anyway, shape or form beat THAT Barca side (war they could not beat them when they had better players in their squad, you think they'll beat them now with this rubbish team?). :D

Oz   

The zack, now you know where am coming from... haha. Ngonge didn't get my drift earlier, here I thought he'd get it.. :D :D

N.O.R.F   

Carlo keeps getting it wrong. Kalou? Kalou? What a waste of space.

I wonder if Tuujiye still thinks Luis is the best defender in the Prem :D

NGONGE   

^^ Kalu is good warya. It was the middle of the pitch again (and bloody Maluda). Should have played Benayoun really. But you're right, this was Anceloti's fault.

Come on Blackpool. :D

N.O.R.F   

Banyoouuun! How did he not play? Malouda ran around in circles. Kalou just ran and lost the ball and Lampard's short comings are being highlighted as he no longer has Makalele, Ballack, Robben etc giving him that english media hype.

Come on LFC tonight and Spurs tomorrow night (2 games Ngonge will def watch heh).

Tuujiye yaa arkay? LoL

NGONGE   

^^ Now you know why I've been following Spurs all along. They're hanging on our coattailes and may even snatch fourth away from us (I don't think City will do it, even though all they need is ONE win).

N.O.R.F   

With a cup final and the chances of a first trophy in 35 years thrown into the mix City are nervous and they play Spurs, Stoke and Bolton away. They could throw it all away. We get 4th but we have to beat Fulham tonight. They have been our bogey team.