Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

Ngonge is this how Liverpool Fan Joke? so boring...

Norf, we both know that I was always a Chelsea fan Laakiin sxb who do you really support? lol Last year baan kaa shakiye lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

What the Heck! whats with the banner LST? sxb Arsenal cariiri hasii galin maskiimiinta... we all know that if they don't win that game (which they won't) wee u dhamaatay....

Chelsea Banner in aan arko waaye next time...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Losing to Man Utd D team in the F.A Cup...Nice.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

No BIG GAME players yet again. Nasri just wants to look good. Most overated player I've seen in years. To change things Rosicky come on :D

BOB   

Don't you dare rub it in now!!!:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^I wanted you guys to win but when I see the way you play I just wonder how you will win anything. To score you need players in the box. You need to move the ball quickly and actually CREATE chances. You won't win games by playing nice little triangles and waiting for the opposition to regroup before trying to score through the middle with predictable passes and no midfielder running forward.

Wenger should resign if he fails to win the league. Get Rafa. He will win you some big games.

BOB   

I've had enough. I'm going to read a good book. Hopefully it will make me feel better. Everytime we've played Manure recently it's obvious that Fergie has the drop on Wenger. No matter what team he puts out, he just out smarts Wenger. It's no luck when it's repeated this consistently.

They had ONLY two recognized attackers in Rooney and Hernandez and they still created moee clear cut chances than Arsenal who ONLY had 4 players missing from their best 11...What does that say about this team and Wenger in particular! I feel like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again and watching the same mistake repeated over and over again that it will really make you question the intelligence of the manager and his players!

I knew Arsenal will be caught on the counter but I didn't expect to see two average twins score against Arsenal on the counter...that was the most embarrassing goal I've ever watched Arsenal concede!:o

PS. Tuujiye...don't even think about responding.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal could turn this around, but there is a fundamental flaw at your club - Arsene Wenger.

How can any decent manager let his players bottle it like this team do? He genuinely looks mentally unstable these days. To the extent that you would not be surprised at all to find him stumbling around London, mumbling to himself about croissants before attacking an innocent child with a walking stick. It must be affecting the team massively.

Arsenal = Absolute bottlers, never in my life seen a team of obviously talented players be so weak mentally. They are just so one dimensional, no plan B whatsoever. In Wenger we trust. :D :D

BOB   

I hope Arsenal get a positive result away to West Brom. today...no confidence whatsoever HOPE is all we’ve got left with now as we’ve totally lost faith in this team as a whole thanks to the manager of the decade. :o

Almunia, Squilacci and Denilson all playing at the same time...Goodness me.:mad:

Bolton, I believe it has finally come...your time to shine baby and IT IS NOW...time to rise to the occasion and make millions of grieving Gooners smile by holding or even better beating Utd. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Liverpool were just gifted an easy penalty by the linesman thanks to Mensah's amateurish defending. Kuyt makes it 0-1 to Pool from the spot.

Peace, Love & Unity.