Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool waraa you know Arsenal will finish 3rd saaxiib and waxaad u qabtay in aan iska kaftamaayo markaan saas ku dhahaaye yaah lol I know Arsenal better than you sxb adigoo waxba ka aqoon kooxdaas ayaa masar kooda hoo iska xiro lagu dhahay.....

anyone who know football will tell you that wenger will not win anything with this team. I really think Arsenal has the best Midfield in the PL when healthy specially when the line up Nasri, Wilsher, Fabregas, Willcot and Song in the mid... laakiin your coach knows only one formations and plays the ball only in the mid! just because you have a solid team doesn't mean you could use ur only strength every time.. This guy comes to every game with the same tactics with out knowing the other teams style... They always wanna play thru the middle and every team in the world knows that now...

As for my Team Chelsea, I said we will finish on top of the gooners because I know we had our bad moments and that we would be finishing strong. We have the talent and form now and we are healthy finally... We have a much better defense and a much much much better keeper loool and to top it all, we have easy games left for us lool....

loool waagaan waxaan qoraaye Zu wuu ila yaabaaye iyo BOB loool...

Hadee boolooyinkaan aad taageertaan rag yihiin, haka reeyaan Man U lol I really think Man U will win this game 3-0 but waan idiin soo duceyneenaa iinsha allah looool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

This one is Chelsea's to lose now. Beat United in Manchester and the title is theirs. Of course, even Arsenal (who are six points behind) still have a chance. Heh.

YNWA KK. :D

Oz   

We won't win the title.

We'll probaly beat Man Utd away, but we won't beat Everton. No chance.

NGONGE   

^^ You're a crap fan, saaxib. You only sing when you're winning. :D

Chelsea have already achieved more than anybody expected of them this season (after the two month "moment"). They have the momentum and hold all the cards. If they beat United this weekend (which I suspect that they will) I fully believe that they will win the league. Everton is just the team you need for your final game.

Oz   

^^^^ Am being realistic here, by the way tottenham got robbed last weekend. :D