Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wasiirka haweenka Sahra Cali Samatar oo fawda ku soo dhex tuurtay dalka,

IT is non-issue really,lets us have this debate when those who bomb the holy mosque in medina city are eliminated from the scene.they are murderous cult.

YoniZ   

Eid Mubarak Galbeedi & Co.

The only concern I have with the recent gender issue is, the ownership of this just cause have to come from Somalis themselves not from the NGO parasites.

To adopt just cause doesn't need waiting for Alshabaab elimination. Women have every right to get their 51% share or more at the next parliament.

The greedy-backward trinity of Garcas, Gardhuub and Gurubsade, have no moral high ground spreading false nonsense at the Media. The question need to ask the 3 Gs alliance is, what kind of justice have they provided to this nation under their corrupt influence?

I may agree with the timings, and the sensationalist/extremist use this as opportunity, wacyiga iyo fahanku waqti badan buu qaata.

As for Ayan and likes , they gone too far, but , do we have gender issues? we can't bury our heads in the sand, are most of the points raised in the report valid or not, if not which ones?

Gadhcastani,iyo kuwan culumada isku dheegaya, with their very backward mentalily , reminds me of

SANGUB message, Ninki dilayay ba udoodayee yaa nabad udoonay. They are the ones responsible for these, and want things to remain BAU.

For this not being Somali grown, majority of work in our constituation make up, laws, Police manuals, and the fundamentals of democracy , are universal and NOT SOMALI grown but copied from other bodies, except minor tweaks, you don't have to re-invent the wheel, as long it does not clash with your religion, and culture. The same for basic human rights and gender issues. There are universal standards.

KSA, one of the most backward nation on earth when it comes to equality, and basic human rights, gender equality, has just realised, how they disabled half the population, Lugta iska toogteen, and with new blood of young leaders in charge is taking reforms to empower/educate their women.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri, I was unable to access this article . Somehow access was denied or Che and Beesha Lixaad attacked my computer. Anyway, On some of the Issues , I stand corrected. Definitely , there is huge gab between male and female in terms of education, wealth and access that must be addressed. On second thought I should not have mentions the professional women in Nairobi and their Jobs. God forbid some deranged extremist might have interpreted in dangerous way.

We all have certain chauvinistic DNA in our blood that rears it's ugly head once in a while. I did not have any agenda to smear Sahra Samatar. further more I should have threaded carefully , especially since she might not have ugly tribal Somalis which could defend her. On that note I should probably take back some of my article.

I am a champion of women and I support them to reach as much high as possible. In my own family, I have a niece who is graduating from engineering, A sister in law who has masters degree and another niece training as medical doctor. City or urban dwelling and middle class women are achieving higher goals than Somali male counterparts. The Somali women that needs hand are the poor and the rural communities. Soon tens of thousands of women will be home coming from Dadaab refugee camps. They need shelters, schools, hospitals and clean water. They do not need sermons from the Nairobi based NGO"s.

Having said , let me defend myself on the issue of the report. It is written by a half dozen organizations specifically for Somalia. It was written by the NGO's,and others, among them : UNDP, UNWOMEN, DFID Unisom, and many others that the sister herself mentioned. Probably millions of dollars were spent both in Nairobi and New York. We were a country before and we live in countries were national issues are save guarded and implements according to their customs. This report was copied and pasted , and then translated to Somali.

Of course Somalis need A gender equality commission and report, but it must be written by us with the help of foreign experts. The Somali state of today or the one that is coming next 10 years could not implement even 10% of these reports.

Look at Turkey. With less than four years, they built hospitals, schools for girls, shelters for orphanages . They directly touched the lives of men and women. Can anyone tell us What have the women's ministry and their entourages have done.? personally , i do not know, but all i see in the media is what we call " Xafalado". They children's day, the women's day and the refugee day in lush Mogadishu Hotels. Have you ever seen a nation built by donations ? no way.

We need the real capitals who transform nations.I am a Businessman who always wants to see what has been produces or built. I have no time for sermons. I want to see a Turk, An american or Chinese build some sweat shops , factories and mining the resources. In the meantime , if they want to use slave labor or cheap labor to succeed so be it. At least the decaying muscle of The Somali man chewing "Chat" will produce some thing before he expires.

As for these " Gadhcaseyaal" that our friend Che posted here, I have no use for them. What else do you expect from Wahabi inspired Gadhcase. We know over 80% of the mosques are controlled by Saudi inspired Wahabis. Their teachers are the same people who believe that a women should not be driving. They are enjoying themselves, and it is not over. This coming Friday sermon, Sheekh Aadan Siiro from Hargeisa will flow, then Sheekh Hassan Daheeye from Boorama and another one from Boosaaso and so . It is called red meat in the political circles. Do not give them the opportunity to claim false sense of duty.

My point is Somalis are bombed by Takfiris who are using religious to maim and kill. Do not give them ammunition. Do not weaken the good Culima who are standing up them and do not embolden the enemy.

As I said both the Wahabis and the NGO's are foreign to the Somali DNA.

Tallaabo   

I failed to understand why the Somali men have problems with the use of contraceptives like condoms and pills? If the men can't look after their wives and kids both financially and emotionally, then perhaps they should dump their cum elsewhere.

gooni   

Ciid wanaagsan dhamaantiin.

Dumarka 75% way ku yartahay aragtidayda wakhtiga lagu jiro dartiis taladu waxay ka go’daa nin aan kugu diin iyo dal iyo dhaqan ahayn bishu markay dhamaatana asagaa masaariifta noo keena

Talada waxaa nalaga wareejiyay markii nala weydiiyay xaaska iyo caruurta magacyadooda sheeg.

Wakhti dheer ka dib xiniinyaa nagu yaale aan kitaabka u noqono ma shaqaynayso.

Faqriga laguu sheegayo waa baqdinta qalbigaaga gasha labo maalmood waxaad cuni lahayd adiga iyo reerkaagu haddaY guriga kuu taal qaxooti ha isu dhiibin,maalinka siyaadadaana bixi bal fiiri waxa dhaca adigoo tawakalay

Muslin baan ahay hadana dastuurka gaal hanoo ansixiyo

Biyaan kor taagnahay hadana waa oomanahay

Raashin iyo dab baan haysanaa hadana hay’adihii digsi nooma keenin

Xooluhu waa is guursan karaan haday is jeclaadaan golaha wasiiraduna sabab ay ku diidaan ma jirto waayo dalal xor ah bay wax kusoo barteen.

Haatu   

Xujaa la arkee

ma xaawaleydaa

Guntiga xiran

oo xarbiga geli?

Wallee waa yaab :D

Dumarka in ay xaqooda waydiistaan waa gartooda, hayeeshee in wax aan inoo cuntamin, diinteena iyo dhaqankeenana ka soo horjeedo nalagu muquuniyo ma soconayso. Dadkan dibadaha ka tagay oo sheeganaya in ay shacabka metalayaan, miyay ka warhayaan rabitaanka shacabkaas?

ElPunto   

^Meesha shacab majiro.

I think white papers about equality at this stage miss the bigger point. If I was the minister, I would have focused on getting meaningful change like raising women's literacy with specific funding allocated and even rewarding girls and their families for putting them in school. To pretend that pronouncements that women deserve 50% of seats in parliament actually makes a difference is shortsighted. And newsflash - this figure is not achieved in developed western countries.

BTW - the comments made by the so called wadaado about legalizing gay marriage etc - is that actually in there? If not - why did the minister hide and not stand up for her team? Someone needs to challenge these beardies who believe they have a monopoly on the nation's morality.