Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Why Inter will crush Barca

nuune   

^^ a bit off aa, war kacoo bahasha baro :D

armaad sida AT&T black an white TV ka daawataa football :D

Tuujiye   

^^ aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waraa At-medrid beer ee ku casheeyeen soo ma aha? waa sidaan sheegay Liverpool waa qashin iyo badh! so do the best thing and the only thing you can for now and thats give chelsea the open legs lool aan tundheer idinka saarnee...we need that game after all lool....sunday we have date gabdhihiina daruucda cascas...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I say Inter will crush Barca 1) because of the Inter manager. 2) Because of the belief in the Inter team. 3) Because of the Inter defence and 4) because Barca struggle against teams that press them high up the field.

Aight, NGONGE is the dude! :D:D

Tuujiye   

^^ Ngonge got everything right on this one. Laakiin sababta waxaa leh TVgiisa oo colourka ah nooh lol.... laakiin maskiinka caawa tacsi ayaa u taalo axadana date uu leeyahay lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

I am probably among the few who watch these games with HD 50 inch plasma screen and record it as well, thanks to my PVR. But Tuujiye oo kolba muqaaxi ka daawada oo shaah haddaad cabi waysid naga bax la odhanayo ayaa la iga kari la'yahay!! :D:D

When you said you watch games in Cafeteria's, waxaad i soo xasuusisay oday Ethiopian ah oo aan waa Bar kubad ku wada daawanay. I think it was 1996, Olympics.

The girls who were serving in the Bar were told to go to every person who enters and ask what he is taking. That was not the problem. The problem was for those people who were taking soft drinks, they were removing the bottles as soon as you finish drinking and were asking 'what more?' Ujeedadu waxay ahayd if you are not drinking (making business for us) ha sii fadhiyin ee iska kac.

Me and some of my friends, bladder'ka ayaa na qarxi gaadhay as we were ordering fanta and sprite every now and then. There were something like two games and also some Ethiopian Marathon runners were expected to run that day. Markaa lama baxayn.

This old man oo inyar oo lacag ah watay laba jeer ayuu xishooday oo Coca dalbaday! Finally, tu yar ayaa u timid oo ku tidhi "father, what more will you drink?"

Intii kor u booday isagoo xanaaqsan ayuu ku yidhi " I am not drinking anything!" "indhee, ya shint mirmaraa alabign indhe!???" :D:D:D ( Ma urine examination ayaa la iga qaadayaa!!!).

He was saying that because some Ethiopian clinics used to say 'take some fanta' markaad tidhaa kaadi waan iska waayey!

The bottom line is adigoo bladder'ku ku qarxayo sidaad shaah qasab ugu cabbaysay ayaad ka sheekeenaysaa black and white TV :D

nuune   

^^ You mean the Europa League, Liverpool have better thing to do than waste their energy on the likes of Atletico, saaxiiib.

Tuujiska, adiga waa lagugu dhaganyahay, qashin dheh waligaa, intee ka maree Liverpool, titelkiina xataa faraha Liverpool uu ku jiraa.

AT&T :D

Abtigiis   

If liverpool doesn't field their reserve team against Chelsea on Sunday, I will never support them again. After all they have done to exasperate my ulcers, they cannot let MANCHESTER UNITED win the title, especially when MAN U is not the best team. The best have to win and the best has been CHELSEA and CARLO.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^ Ngonge got everything right on this one.

He did? Well let’s see...

He said “Inter will crush Barca” – Well Barca lost by a skin of cat’s whisker..

He said “because of the Inter manager” Bleeding obvious statement, that’s why he is the Special One ( Well except for Mr Black&White TV maybe) :D

He said “2) Because of the belief in the Inter team” – Erm... they would’ve watered the pitch if they really believed.

He said “ 3) Because of the Inter defence” – It was the midfield that performed wonders.

He said “4) because Barca struggle against teams that press them high up the field” - Complete utter brown stuff and nonsense! They played even deeper than against Chelsea.. Ninkaas baa ina leh kubbadda bartaa! :D

A&T

Mr Black&White TV is better than Mr No TV Licence. At least you don’t say “I didn’t watch the game” :D

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ You mean the Europa League, Liverpool have better thing to do than waste their energy on the likes of Atletico, saaxiiib.

AT&T
:D

^ What better things i wonder other than trying to finish 6th in league and besides they to learn how play in this competition since they will be involved in again next year.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge got everything right except the 'inter played high-up field' part.

Again, he mixes up tactics with personnel. When I said Ibrahimovic should have been removed, he said that I was contradicting myself for substituing Ibra is a matter of tactics. I would say it isn't, strictly speaking. What if you take out Ibra and bring in Owen?

The thing is change of personnel is not necessarily tactics. Tactics is when you alter the formation of your team, the pace of the game, etc etc. And sometimes also changing players can be tactics, but NOT when it is a substitution of like for like.

Suppose Mourinho is the coach of Burnley? What is his chance of winning the League cup? Tactics only work when the personnel is right. That is why you can be as sherwd as Bora Mulitinovic but you can not win the World Cup with North Korea. If teams do well nowadays, it is USUALLY becuase they have better players.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Ngonge got everything right except the 'inter played high-up field' part.

You're only saying that because you don't want to give credit to the Argies. ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

The thing is change of personnel is not necessarily tactics. Tactics is when you alter the formation of your team, the pace of the game, etc etc. And sometimes also changing players can be tactics, but NOT when it is a substitution of like for like.

Suppose Mourinho is the coach of Burnley? What is his chance of winning the League cup? Tactics only work when the personnel is right. That is why you can be as sherwd as Bora Mulitinovic but you can not win the World Cup with North Korea. If teams do well nowadays, it is USUALLY becuase they have better players.

If you play TALL Ibra upfront instead of TINY Bojan or Messi, you CHANGE the tactics and style of play, saaxib (short quick passing and no high balls). Kubbada baro.

If Jose was the boss of Burnley he will go out and buy players that fit into his tactics (just like he got Mota, Lucio, Eto and Snijder). Kubbada baro.

Teams do well for a collection of reasons. Tactics being the most important of the lot. Look at Fulham. Kubbada bro. :D

Ayub,

Take your sprinkler and go away warya. I was right despite all your nitpicking. Kubbada baro.

nuune   

Ngonge loool Kubbada baro in every sentence, waryee bas dee, nimankan bahasha ma yaqaanaan ee u tartiibi bahasha, waa AT&T oo miiran black&white bey ka daawadaan oo recorded ah ee u daji banoonta :D