Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Silanyo the traitor lies about southern elders

50% everything. We are the other half of the union. This is why Somaliland doesnt want to come near you people. You don't negotiate in good faith. You want southern domination. Get real. Somaliland is 4 million, the south 4-5 million. If Somaliland is to even entertain such a silly request from the Ugandan government, you must play by our rules

Those are our demands. You are not in a good position to really negotiate anything. Somaliland surpasses you in every way.

Silanyo was always pro Somalia but he's better off being in a retirement home. He's drooling on himself. He can't participate in any talks even though he was looking for a right deal with the right terms for Somaliland.

If the 50% deal isn't taken, Somaliland will never rejoin the union. You have to look at the perspective of the average Somalilander, even 50% is not enticing. Somaliland is better off alone. Even 50% is ridiculous.

Do you even think 50% is what Somaliland will even accept? I am the voice of the reason amongst my compatriots. You might think I'm the extremist but there are Somalilanders who rather die than rejoin the union.

Somaliland taking 50% is a steal, its a deal that you are secretly uttering under your breath, "They're so dumb".

I am the one being fair here.

Your elders may come back when Culusow agrees to the new terms. Otherwise don't bother us. Somaliland is here to stay. Also we keep our own military and you must pay for it. It must match the same budget as your SNA. It's to make sure we arent blindsided. A single late military payment and the union is nullified

Holac   

Smartlander, as much as I like Somaliland for personal reasons, the demands you listed are not acceptable to the rest of Somalia. They are not based on a realistic path forward. If the rest of Somalia temporarily accept that kind of distribution, the country will break up again with the rest of Somalia demanding a break from the union. It is a recipe for disaster.

Your demands and status quo of southern dominance is not acceptable or realistic either.

Please leave the Somaliland people alone. We don't want unity. Respect our self determination. Somaliland is doing fine alone and is better alone.

We wish you the best in rebuilding your country.

Walaweyn are crazy. I gave them a chance and they being unreasonable to the only person who will listen to them. I made a big mistake trying to reason with you people.

I now believe Somaliland will never ever join the union again. No chance. Not with these beasts.

I have no business in Addis but you do. Culosow and all your leaders are on Addis payroll

^

You just hold on, SmartLander, don't give up on our erstwhile "negotiations" just yet.

How about this: We hold a nationwide census and after we get an accurate estimate of the number of people who live throughout Somalia, both north and south, we then agree on what percentage of the MPs will come from the north. If like you say, the north has 50% of Somalia's population, then by all means I accept your demands even though I'm very circumspect about your claims.

I hope these terms will be agreeable to you.

P.S

As for those marfashlanders who would rather die than share Somalia with their fellow countrymen, my only hope is that they die a harsh and brutal death and burn in hell to top it all off!

Tillamook, there's no need to even reason with the likes of him.

Smartlander, we don't want to share a country with you and those who think like you. If you're indeed the "reasonable one" amongst your friends, then secession benefits us just as much as it benefits you.

50%!! Even though Somaliland isn't even half of Somalia's population. Absolutely ridiculous.

And then he wants to prevent Koonfurians from entering Somalland unless they have special permission. And he wants Somaliland to have their own separate Army. What kind of a Union is that?

P.S. Smartlander's marqaan-fueled rants must be indicative of a Troll or someone who's extremely deluded.

^

SmartLander is the alias of the bi-polar CiidanSuldan(the rabid kitten of SOL). However, we will entertain his harmless shenanigans as long as he accepts his fate, that he ain't going nowhere from Somalia.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^

SmartLander is the alias of the bi-polar CiidanSuldan(the rabid kitten of SOL). However, we will entertain his harmless shenanigans as long as he accepts his fate, that he ain't going nowhere from Somalia.

If him and his sub-clan give up their Separatist dreams, and they bow their head and accept the fact that they're not special and just like any other sub-clan of Somalia, then that would be ideal.

But unrealistic.

Khat does wonders to the human imagination. I'm telling you bro

How about a nationwide referendum in independence in Somaliland once again but this time the international community must respect the vote?

Why should they burn in hell for not wanting anything to do with your mafia style politics?

You gave my clan 28 seats in your AU parliament, less than the minority clans get when we are just as big or bigger than the others with 61 seats. We don't expect you people to treat us with fairness and we never have.

And the reason why my army should in this union I am already regretting to have even considered is because you can do your dirtiness on us again.

This website is filled with hateful people. Just reading your hate makes me realize Somaliland did the right thing walahi o billahi

I feel dirty and ashamed to have even considered unity. Calling me a "subclan". Calling me "khat addict".

Go cry about your unity. It will never happen. I'm glad Somalia is broken up. Wallahi you dont deserve unity. Not with your hatred.

How does it feel that Las Anod is under my rule Dr? Lol. I think it was you who said you were from there in a previous thread where we communicated. 2007 - forever haha.

Whatever party you celebrate, whatever cleaning day nonsense you have, its all meaningless. Your Las Anod town is under Somaliland and that burns you inside. I'm glad it does.

First of all, you are a subclan. Only certain subclans in Waqooyi want to separate. My sub-clan, the Awdal sub-clan and a couple other clans, want nothing to do with Somaliland. Remember, I'm from "Somaliland" as well. Yet you want to share a country with me.

Second of all, judging by your rants, this was obviously mirqaan-fueled. You can't POSSIBLY be sober. So I'm justified in calling you a Khat addict.

I'm not here crying for Unity. If these are the terms the Reer Waqooyi want to impose on us, then good luck finding any Koonfurian willing to share a country with you.

P.S. Somaliland must have a separate Army and then have the South pay for it!?! Hahahaha

Lol a subclan of three million huh? From Djibouti to Ethiopia to Somaliland. What Somali subclan has three million people? I am as large as the fellers in Mogadishu and certainly larger than you in the former Somali Republic. You have no large cities. I do. I have the numbers. You dont. And dont tell me what my lineage is. I know what i am

Thousands of Awdalites and Las Anod residents were celebrating May 18. Your cousins back home all support Somaliland their country. Just because you the diaspora don't doesnt mean you can speak for the people on the ground

If your people really indeed were anti Somaliland, you would have thousands of men fighting. You have a few dozen.

Now run along and cry about your Khatuumo internet state.

Hawdian   

@ DoctorKenny ( fancy fake title= Walewyne haha) We have no prove of you coming from Somaliland. You entire stay in SOL shows nothing but Support for Siyad Barre and the Southern Goverment theifore its only reason to assume That you are a shamefull Southerner Walewyne who is too shamed about his own Somalia and wants to break up and divide Somaliland based on your national game of hate, Tribelism , qabiil, and hatred. I have allways said Somalilanders should not debate no reason with the children of BooliQaran , who have been feed on Haraam. If you threaten Somaalilanders for sure we will cut the head of the Snake. My country is not for sale Nether do I take rants of Ubaxi Kacaanka inbu doofaar serious. I repeat Keep your subclans tribe stuff to your own disgusting shameless Koonfuria 2000 kilometer away in Moqadishu

Do I admit SOME Members of the Awdalite clan and the Las Anod clan support the secessionist project? Of course I do, and I even made a thread on SOL about 2 years ago, talking about it. My clan itself is divided, with some supporting PL and some supporting SL and some supporting Khaatumo.

Either way, if there's a nationwide referendum in every single district of "Somaliland", then secession can only be granted to those districts who support the secessionist project. All the others stay with Somalia.

Just like the referendum which happened in Quebec regarding secession from Canada, about 20 years ago. The Quebecers decided to stay within Canada, even though it was a close and narrow vote.

But don't you dare make it seem like all non-Waqooyi Somalis beg to share a country with you, that we would accept an unfair arrangement just to appease you.

It doesn't work like that. Believe me, separation is better for people who think like you