Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Silanyo the traitor lies about southern elders

<cite>
said:</cite>

How about a nationwide referendum in independence in Somaliland once again but this time the international community must respect the vote?

SmartLander, that's a very silly suggestion to say the least. If you want a free and fair referendum then it must encompass the whole of Somalia because the outcome will not only affect your enclave. You should have nothing to fear if you believe you have the numbers to pull off a victory :D

Why should they burn in hell for not wanting anything to do with your mafia style politics?

The fact that they will burn in hell is well known, because they waste their lives and time pursuing the unobtainable. And to make it worse, instead of trying to bring Allah's ummah together they are working on splitting it apart. So dem suckas will definitely burn in hell :D

You gave my clan 28 seats in your AU parliament, less than the minority clans get when we are just as big or bigger than the others with 61 seats. We don't expect you people to treat us with fairness and we never have.

No this is not true.

The 4.5 system that was used to select the MPs was shared equally. Now if the unfortunate laangaab status of your subclan has secured a measly 28 seats, then by all means take it up with God because us, we had nothing to do with that.

And the reason why my army should in this union I am already regretting to have even considered is because you can do your dirtiness on us again.

The creation of a union army is not a priority at this moment. All that matters is every federal region of Somalia contributes to the defense of the whole country from foreign threats, that is all.

This website is filled with hateful people. Just reading your hate makes me realize Somaliland did the right thing walahi o billahi

Stop your whining kid, nobody hates you!

Just because a great majority of Somalis oppose your flawed secessionist agenda does not mean they hate you. So don't confuse ridicule for hate. This website is only filled with folks like myself who only want to slap some sense into your thick skulls, and I believe my tough love stance against the habros of SOL is bearing fruit, now that you and others like yourself have begun to realize that you are flogging a dead horse called an independent Somaliland !

Go cry about your unity. It will never happen. I'm glad Somalia is broken up. Wallahi you dont deserve unity. Not with your hatred.

How does it feel that Las Anod is under my rule Dr? Lol. I think it was you who said you were from there in a previous thread where we communicated. 2007 - forever haha.

Whatever party you celebrate, whatever cleaning day nonsense you have, its all meaningless. Your Las Anod town is under Somaliland and that burns you inside. I'm glad it does.

I think you forgot to switch to the CiidanSuldaan avatar.

We've heard it all before saaxiib and we are all awestruck of your mighty BOOTS. We all know how brave and wonderful you all are that you are unable to share anything with the southern monsters you defeated because you don't trust them and that it's best that you get recognized as an independent country. However, like the wadaad who proclaimed, "Boqol iyo afar iyo tobankaan aqaan"...and to whom the mischievous reply was uttered...oo yaa kaa akhrisanaya!!! :D

I say, yaa kaa akrisanaya cantrabaqash kaaga!

How am I langaab if CIA says I am the second-largest clan in the former Somali Republic?

This is what I mean. It's YOU who is unfair. Why should I have 28 MPs when the third and fourth and first largest all have 61?

Don't bring up the diin to me. If you were so religious you would be fair. But you're not. You use the religion when it suits you. Allah didn't say in the Quran that Somaliland and Somalia shouls be in a union. The only time I'll ever be in a union with you is when there is one Islamic government and the Arabs, Indonesians, West Africans and the Uighur are part of this union

Whatever. The past is the past. It doesn't matter if Somaliland gets recognition or not. The fact that your own president or govt officials cant come to Somaliland already speaks volumes of how much of a dream this unity is. As long as I am not part of you, thats all that matters.

We may not have recognition but we are independent from you. Alhamduillah

Whats the bigger disappointment? Somaliland not getting diplomatic recognition or your Somali unity never being fulfilled. I guess there's pros in not being recognized. We will not be drowning in World Bank and IMF debts. Somaliland will be developed by its people not at the mercy of the UN and AU like you are

<cite>

How am I langaab if CIA says I am the second-largest clan in the former Somali Republic?

Lol :D :D :D

This is what I mean. It's YOU who is unfair. Why should I have 28 MPs when the third and fourth and first largest all have 61

Saaxiib, it seems you don't understand your own lineage. The 4.5 system split all Somalis into four and half clans and shared amongst them 275 parliamentary seats.

The Macmacaan folks got 31, the defeated lot got 61, the Looters got 61, the Digir&Muufo guys got 61 and finally your clan also got 61. Now out of the 61 that your main clan got only 28 went to your subclan in the marfashland triangle. So don't just look at your 28, you should also see the remainder of the seats that your main clan has in different parts of Somalia. kapish!!!

Don't bring up the diin to me. If you were so religious you would be fair. But you're not. You use the religion when it suits you. Allah didn't say in the Quran that Somaliland and Somalia shouls be in a union. The only time I'll ever be in a union with you is when there is one Islamic government and the Arabs, Indonesians, West Africans and the Uighur are part of this union

And neither did Allah say in the Qur'an that they SHOULDN'T stay together, so what's your point?

Listen, if we were going by "what you wanted" then we wouldn't be having this discussion on SOMALIAonline, would we? The whole reason you are here bitching and moaning is because you are unable to do anything without our explicit approval, so don't take that tone with me, little man :D

Whatever. The past is the past. It doesn't matter if Somaliland gets recognition or not. The fact that your own president or govt officials cant come to Somaliland already speaks volumes of how much of a dream this unity is. As long as I am not part of you, thats all that matters.

We may not have recognition but we are independent from you. Alhamduillah

As DoctorKenny would say, "only in your marqaaan deranged heads" are you independent from Somalia.

CiidaanSuldan, I believe you were better off stomping on everyone that crosses your path on SOL, because this smartlander business is making you look like a clown.

We all know that there is no such thing as a "smart" somalilander. For God's sake, haven't you seen Xaaji Maalaayacni, Tallaabo and the other cretinious secessionist minions on SOL.

I hold you in contempt of this gallery for even having the audacity to suggest that there could possibly be, such a thing as an intelligent and smart somalilander :D

Now I order you to revert back to your CiidaanSuldan alias, and bring to quick end this travesty that is called SmartLander!

Judging by the posts of CidanSultan and Smartlander (possibly the same person)

I'm gonna make the strong proposal that Khat be banned from Somaliland and Djibouti.

Khat was what divided our nation! I swear it is! This mirqaanism-fueled separatism is causing us so much pain and suffering. This Khat is filling them with delusions, it's really sad.

I guarantee you that if Khat is banned, Somalia will be united again!

You can bet on it! :D

^

Ha ha ha :D

Saaxiib, if Khat were to be banned then I believe a lot of secessionists would come to their senses and repent their foolishness.

This incessant attack against the people of Somaliland should not and will not be tolerated. The remnants of the Somali Nazi regime like Tillamook and Dr K should be shamed and made to apologize; few days in Mandhera couldn't hurt either.

Long live the Republic of Somaliland and may its enemy choke on their pus.

<cite>

This incessant attack against the people of Somaliland should not and will not be tolerated. The remnants of the Somali Nazi regime like Tillamook and Dr K should be shamed and made to apologize; few days in Mandhera couldn't hurt either.

Are you going to deliver the same condemnation to SmartLander and his blatantly offensive remarks? What about the others?

And since when is Tillamook's objection to Somaliland's secession, being termed as an "attack"? And why would that make him an "enemy" to the people of Somaliland?

<cite>

Ha ha ha :D

Che, don't you know that I've got pirate cousins in Maandheera state penitentiary.

I say, it Wouldn't hurt to pay the rapscallions a visit, would it now :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg

That map is made by the Central Intelligence Agency. You can clearly see the discrimination you southerners do.

In all honesty I dont care. Somaliland is gone. Instead of complaining about Somaliland, why dont you fix your country up? I rather be a khat addict than under the control of 20,000 AU troops. You have more bigger issues to deal with. Its quite pathetic. Talk to me when you have yout country under your control

<cite>

That map is made by the Central Intelligence Agency. You can clearly see the discrimination you southerners do.

In all honesty I dont care. Somaliland is gone. Instead of complaining about Somaliland, why dont you fix your country up? I rather be a khat addict than under the control of 20,000 AU troops. You have more bigger issues to deal with. Its quite pathetic. Talk to me when you have yout country under your control

Talk to you about what? What is there to talk about, even when we do stabilize the entire Somalia?

And why do you feel like you can divorce yourself from the present problems of Somalia, and not care about the fate of Somalia....whereas Mooge and Dr Osman who are from relatively peaceful regions of Somalia (Puntland) are concerned about what goes on in the South and their Southern brethren?

Even our Djiboutian brothers and the ones who live in NFD have more concern than you. Why is that?

Can you answer that question?

Doctor K. I hope those are not serious questions.

Tillamook. Any visit to Mandhera is one way ticket and they don't take any kindly to genocide deniers.

Why is Smartlander even mentioning Qabiil here, if he's claiming that the Somaliland Project is based on nationhood and the borders of the former British Protectorate in Somaliland?

How is his Qabiil even relevant if everyone who lives within the borders of "Somaliland" is considered a Somalilander, thus making Qabiil totally irrelevant. What's wrong with him?

Does he not see how he shoots himself in the foot.

You just made it look like a Qabiil Project instead of a Nationalist Somaliland Project based on the former British Protectorate.

Why should I care about people who want to discriminate me? And want to have all the political power?

I dont care about Garissa or Djibouti but Ghelleh's subclan has 9 MPs in Mogadishu. Maybe thats why they are so concerned. They have bloated representation in a country they dont even live in

Focus on your own affairs. Somaliland is gone