Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Silanyo the traitor lies about southern elders

Lol. Scared of the majority huh? I thought we were a "sub clan"... your emphasis on that word to make us look small?

Districts kulaha. Even by districts, YES vote will be the majority in all.

Thousands of people outside waving Somaliland flags in Las Anod and Borama isn't some. That's majority territory in those small towns. Khatuumo was born in Minneapolis hotel conference rooms and it died on Paltalk.

Dont talk for people on the ground. If they truly didn't want Somaliland, we'd see some sort of opposition there. Not even a single political opposition has popped up in Las Anod. Not a simple peaceful demonstration of a few hundred, or even a few dozen

Just goes to show you how out of touch you and your partygoers at the Hilton Airport Hotel and Suites really are

The only areas that will not want to join would be some border tuulos with Puntland, too small to have their own district and would probably be in Puntland during referendum day to look for water for their goats.

Is this DumbLander dumb or what? War we will never recognize your snm land, we will always oppose you, never recognize it even if gaalo recognizes you.

Niyoow you live in dreams. Go to Ethiopia for protection, they created snm to break somali backs.

Somalidiidka are so stupid thinking that they make chance of recognition.

Who's asking the pirates to recognize anything the pirates cant even fire one single shot towards Somaliland. Somaliland have left Somalia because it can and it did and they ask no one for permission. And Somalia is at the mercy of AU troops your handicapped no one in Somalia can threaten Somaliland nin kala yaala baa hadlaya lol.

Hawdian Doctor kenney is a strange character he does not come out as a person from laascanood i have never seen him write Somali. He sounds like a Koonfurian he never supports Khatumo like our resident garaad clan members aaliyaah libaan and the famous Taleexi. He sounds more a person from the central regions who likes the union with Somaliland but he has no identity with the north at all. Somaliland held a referendum and its binding in 2001 and its enshrined in the SL constitution , when Somaliland was uniting with Somalia the elites of SL decided to unite with Somalia no referendum was held in Somaliland. When the union did not work for Somaliland they withdrew from the union, they can do that because there is no law binding Somalia to Somaliland. Somaliland is and was never a region of Somalia. And if the international community forces us to Hold a New UN supervised referendum in order to obtain diplomatic recognition, It will always be with in the boundaries of Somaliland and that will always be for the legality not to show to any one the aspirations of SL , that is loud and clear.

Pirate rising HAGS have their own problems they have a busy schedule with drafting motions, the HAGs are not in power. SL is battling the interest groups that fund the AU protected government of damuljadid rich golf states such as Qatar who have interest in the region. But pirates like you will never understand, This is not a clan versus clan there are other hands involved.

One ethiopianized small minority holding referendum is like donkeys telling their owners that they wont do heavy job. You think the owner will listen to disobedient donkey?

Same way, we wont listen to some disobedient woman who cries every day and night: I WANNA DIVORCE YOU! Nah orod, you will not and cannot divorce me. Iam your eternal husband.

Somalia rising Somalia is not fit to be married to any one and especially not since her former husband Somaliland divorced her. She cant get over him , even though she cheated on him with an Ethiopian and a Kenyan and a Ugandan. There are just some obsessive woman out ther who remember the good life remember when MR somaliland was married to miss Somalia how cute and fine she was now she is ugly she is about to explode every time u come near her. And if you consider Somalilanders Ethiopians why on earth do you want to share a country with them dont u hate Ethiopians contradiction there , and how on earth do you allow xabashis in Somalia if u hate them makes no sense Stockholm syndrome there. Slaantan Somalia waba tu isku buuqday waxay jeceshahay waxay necebtahay way kala garan la aday wa dhibka jirta marku waliyul amrkagu ugandhees noqdo lol

<cite>
said:</cite>

Lol. Scared of the majority huh? I thought we were a "sub clan"... your emphasis on that word to make us look small?

Districts kulaha. Even by districts, YES vote will be the majority in all.

Thousands of people outside waving Somaliland flags in Las Anod and Borama isn't some. That's majority territory in those small towns. Khatuumo was born in Minneapolis hotel conference rooms and it died on Paltalk.

Dont talk for people on the ground. If they truly didn't want Somaliland, we'd see some sort of opposition there. Not even a single political opposition has popped up in Las Anod. Not a simple peaceful demonstration of a few hundred, or even a few dozen

Just goes to show you how out of touch you and your partygoers at the Hilton Airport Hotel and Suites really are

The only areas that will not want to join would be some border tuulos with Puntland, too small to have their own district and would probably be in Puntland during referendum day to look for water for their goats.

Again, and I've said this before: I'd have no problem with Somaliland seceding and forming their own Republic as long as the people on the ground in every part of Somaliland approve of it.

Which is the same thing which happened in Quebec in Canada, although the referendum eventually failed and Quebec is still part of Canada. And I think Scotland is going through the same thing right now in the UK.

And yes you're right. I'm not on the ground in Somaliland, so I have no right to tell the people of Sool/Sanaag/Awdal/etc what they can or can't do. If they choose to secede from the rest of Somalia, then that's on them. And I've said before I would support the separation of Somaliland but I would NEVER support an unfair Union like you just described here.

But this arrogance, this mindset you have where you think you're doing the rest of Somalis a favor by giving them the privilege of sharing a nation with you. And then you propose a Union where Somaliland can restrict access to whoever they please, have their own armed forces which the South MUST pay for, and then also get 50% of the resources and benefits.

With the "fair terms" you propose, you'd have a hard time finding ANYONE in Puntland or the South who would agree to such conditions. Wallahi I dare you to find someone.

At least be like Xaaji, who's far more reasonable than you, and far less emotional. Separate yourself. Have some breathing space. And come back in 100 years and maybe we could have a genuine Union.

Tallaabo   

Lool this is a funny thread indeed. Here we have the respectable Dr Ken and the pirare-in-chief of SOL captain Tillamook "negotiating" with the latest script of Somaliarising aka "smartlander". The "negotiations" go from a Nuremberg trial style talks to Carta and Embagetti style formulas down few lines.

<cite>

Hawdian Doctor kenney is a strange character he does not come out as a person from laascanood i have never seen him write Somali. He sounds like a Koonfurian he never supports Khatumo like our resident garaad clan members aaliyaah libaan and the famous Taleexi. He sounds more a person from the central regions who likes the union with Somaliland but he has no identity with the north at all. Somaliland held a referendum and its binding in 2001 and its enshrined in the SL constitution , when Somaliland was uniting with Somalia the elites of SL decided to unite with Somalia no referendum was held in Somaliland. When the union did not work for Somaliland they withdrew from the union, they can do that because there is no law binding Somalia to Somaliland. Somaliland is and was never a region of Somalia. And if the international community forces us to Hold a New UN supervised referendum in order to obtain diplomatic recognition, It will always be with in the boundaries of Somaliland and that will always be for the legality not to show to any one the aspirations of SL , that is loud and clear.

There's no need to make these arguments here Xaaji. You know very well that's not what we're talking about. And no one here is trying to deny Somalilanders their right to self-determination, as long as the majority of the residents there support it. The longer Somaliland has been "independent", the harder it'll be for reconciliation so I say let them separate. But then again my opinion doesn't really matter, since I'm young and in America and I don't hold any position of power in the Horn of Africa.

And BTW, I rarely write Somali on this forum simply because I can understand Somali pretty well, but I can't write Somali well at all. And I don't want to look silly on this forum by attempting to write it :D My grammar is totally off-base, and unfortunately there is no structured Somali grammar classes which I can find online. So I'm stuck. Pretty simple really.

<cite>

Somalia rising Somalia is not fit to be married to any one and especially not since her former husband Somaliland divorced her. She cant get over him , even though she cheated on him with an Ethiopian and a Kenyan and a Ugandan. There are just some obsessive woman out ther who remember the good life remember when MR somaliland was married to miss Somalia how cute and fine she was now she is ugly she is about to explode every time u come near her. And if you consider Somalilanders Ethiopians why on earth do you want to share a country with them dont u hate Ethiopians contradiction there , and how on earth do you allow xabashis in Somalia if u hate them makes no sense Stockholm syndrome there. Slaantan Somalia waba tu isku buuqday waxay jeceshahay waxay necebtahay way kala garan la aday wa dhibka jirta marku waliyul amrkagu ugandhees noqdo lol

loooll

Niyoow, i will not divorce my arrogant smellyland. waan karbaasha.

I make those demands so you can leave us alone. I didn't expect you to take them.

Its for you people to take the hint to leave us alone and that only a pig flying event will unite us.

Somaliarising, Somalia cant even control a district of Mogadishu. Who cares if Somalia doesn't recognize Somaliland. You guys dont even recognize yourselves on who has the authority. Puntland doesnt recognize Mogadishu. Mogadishu doesn't recognize Jubbaland. Lol. You are a mess