Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Silanyo the traitor lies about southern elders

It had all to do with unity. Silanyo must be impeached. I was right. My UCID sourcr was right. I told you. It had nothing to do with Somali brotherly talks. It had to do with entertaining unity. Obviously Silanyo is for unity if he agreed to even entertain such an idea like these talks. Silanyo must not run next election. He must step down now

Sabahi: What can you tell us about the 45 traditional elders from the southern regions who recently went to Somaliland for "peace talks"?

Ahmed: There are many ongoing efforts to reach an agreement on the Somaliland issue, and the elders are part of those efforts. They are elders who have gone to [a part of] their country, who are visiting their people and negotiating with them about the unity of Somalia.

http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/features/2014/05/19/feature-01quote

<cite>
said:</cite>

Lol:D

Silaanyo will run for president of Somalia in 2016 and here you're acting indignant.

Hahahaha :D

Let the process of merging begin!!

Silaanyo 2016!! Let's spread the word :D

^

Lol @ "nacalaa Alzheimer" :D

That's funny as hell.... ha ha ha

SmartLander, all jokes aside: I think time has come for all the brainwashed masses to finally accept that secessionist nonsense has run its course to come to a dead end. We all know Silaanyo has!

Listen here you are my enemy. You are to me what a Israeli is to a Palestinian or a Nazi to a Jew. But I will admit secession is not the answer. But that doesn't mean you are to have any say in Somaliland. You are my enemy.

I want Silanyo out of office first. I want someone aggressive to talk to you demons. Someone who will make you cry. Muse Bixi is good choice but we cant pick Muse Bixi. There is history with him and I dont like him. But someone who will make you cry.

Somalilands demands

1) Presidency or PM (rotation). One term we are President, next term we are PM. Not PM every term. I know your southern tricks

2) My clan needs full 61 MPs

3) My clan needs 50% of the ministers

4) Hargeisa must be home to half of the ministries

5) Federal budget must be 50% for Somaliland

6) Upper House must be 50% Somaliland

If you cant comply, don't come to me. You demons are already begging in Hargeisa. I hold the cards. We will let this drag on for another 5 years when you are forming your government institutions. You are coming to me in my own city. You people are desparate.

I will wait longer for you to be more desparate and then we will sign the papers. The more desparate, the more i can get out of you. We will sign it when you are on the most pathetic begging pleas that it will make me sick to my stomach.

We will use you so much you will afterwards beg us to leave the union lol

We will be autonomous state. We will not be federal state. You will have no right to enter Somaliland unless you are from Somaliland

I come on here once every two weeks. I have just a few posts which shows I am not a troll. I dont care if people think I am not from Somaliland or from the moon.

Those are my viewpoints. If you dont like it dont accuse me of not being from Somaliland. That's absurd

<cite>
said:</cite>

Listen here you are my enemy. You are to me what a Israeli is to a Palestinian or a Nazi to a Jew. But I will admit secession is not the answer. But that doesn't mean you are to have any say in Somaliland. You are my enemy.

I want Silanyo out of office first. I want someone aggressive to talk to you demons. Someone who will make you cry. Muse Bixi is good choice but we cant pick Muse Bixi. There is history with him and I dont like him. But someone who will make you cry.

Somalilands demands

1) Presidency or PM (rotation). One term we are President, next term we are PM. Not PM every term. I know your southern tricks

2) My clan needs full 61 MPs

3) My clan needs 50% of the ministers

4) Hargeisa must be home to half of the ministries

5) Federal budget must be 50% for Somaliland

6) Upper House must be 50% Somaliland

If you cant comply, don't come to me. You demons are already begging in Hargeisa. I hold the cards. We will let this drag on for another 5 years when you are forming your government institutions. You are coming to me in my own city. You people are desparate.

I will wait longer for you to be more desparate and then we will sign the papers. The more desparate, the more i can get out of you. We will sign it when you are on the most pathetic begging pleas that it will make me sick to my stomach.

We will use you so much you will afterwards beg us to leave the union lol

We will be autonomous state. We will not be federal state. You will have no right to enter Somaliland unless you are from Somaliland

SmartLander, is this some sort of stickup? I can not, will not submit to such demands! Did you say you need 50%? For heaven sake, do the math, and come up with something a bit more fair or else these demands will bare no fruits like your previous nonsense of breaking up MY country.

p.s

To the habros on SOL,

Just because this fellow has sobered up and realized that your secessionist claptrap is a nonstarter does not mean you guys should all hate on him. I, for one, will negotiate with him as rehabilitated habar who like new baby is new to reality... 50% my foot :D