Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Kulmiye purchases scooters while there is no paved roads

Saalax   

Bunch of clowns.

DAADMADHEEDH TV:- DAAWO MOOTOOYIN LOOGU TALAGAYAL GALBINTA MADAXWEYNAHA OO MAANTA WAASIIRKA MADAXTOOYADU KU WAREEJIYEY CIIDAMDA MADAXTOOYADA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wziv-qQ3xtI#t=172

http://daadmadheedhnews.com/articles/528/DAADMADHEEDH-TV-DAAWO-MOOTOOYIN-LOOGU-TALAGAYAL-GALBINTA-MADAXWEYNAHA-OO-MAANTA-WAASIIRKA-MADAXTOOYADU-KU-WAREEJIYEY-CIIDAMDA-MADAXTOOYADA

Dr_Osman   

what's the point if he can't take them overseas? thats when you do maamus qaran when your overseas on national duties not when your at home. Eveerythinv is back to front in Somaliland.

Horta madaxda Soomalida maxay ku jecel yihiin in la soo dhoweeyo oo la sagootiyo. Illaa Xamar,Garowe, Kismayo, iyo Hargaysa mid un baa la sii galbin haddana la soo dhowayn. Waxaa kaloo la yaabaa sababta sawiradooda loo suro darbiyada. Bunch of clowns indeed.

Dr_Osman   

To be quite honest Somaliland totally suck at social service delivery, you hardly ever see a road opened, hospital built, schools, capaacity building. You know the things that improve living standards of it's local. Wallahi if it werent for their diaspora they would be dead a long time ago. It's actually back to front in Puntland the govt is good at social service delivery but sorely lacks with it diaaspora when compared to hamar and hargeisa. Weird huh but it's so true.

I was watching this lack of investment by Puntland diaspora trying to figure out why their sleeping investing. The most somali business men in east africa and dubai are from Puntland. The business man here was saying even if they do invest in puntland it's usually small portions of our portfolio and even that sometimes we don't due to the perception since hamar is dead puntland must be also. There is a Huge lack of awareness regarding life in puntland, i hope puntland tv will change that.

Wasiirradayada waxaan wada raacnaa trains, Prime Miniterkayaga iyo Wasiirradiisu waxay ku soo shaqotagaab bycicles.

Erayg Development (horumar) khalad bay Somalidu ka fahantey. Waxaan isweyddiiyey kuwan uu Mini Xirsi leeyahay waxaa la soo barayaa habka Dawladnimo, ma sida loo horgal ama loo dabagalo Madaxweynahaa lasoo barayaa?.

Missplaced priorities iga dheh. Waxaa dhaami lahaa iyadoo hal ceel loogu qodo reer miyiga harraadan.

W

galbeedi   

they think government means having big buildings called Wasaarado. Do you remember six floor buildings in Mogadishu resided by Wasaaradaha. They can not open any hospital because they did not build one single. Ministry of public works means physically building roads, not having 200 employees with minister and directors doing nothing other than fight over the aid money.

very day they open big buildings for useless ministries. The company I work have a sales of $ 20 million dollars a year and the staff of managers, sales reps, account managers and all of the

employees of up to 100 use one floor divided by cubicles.

If you ask these incompetent Kulmiye, how much did you spent in health care, roads, and schools? it could probably less than 10% of the whole budget.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

they think government means having big buildings called Wasaarado. Do you remember six floor buildings in Mogadishu resided by Wasaaradaha. They can not open any hospital because they did not build one single. Ministry of public works means physically building roads, not having 200 employees with minister and directors doing nothing other than fight over the aid money.

very day they open big buildings for useless ministries. The company I work have a sales of $ 20 million dollars a year and the staff of managers, sales reps, account managers and all of the

employees of up to 100 use one floor divided by cubicles.

If you ask these incompetent Kulmiye, how much did you spent in health care, roads, and schools? it could probably less than 10% of the whole budget.

1+

That is another vital issue you raised Galbeedi. This latest incident is disgrace

though, they could have built a water well with the money they used on useless

scooters.

Tallaabo   

Sii galbin iyo soo galbin is why every bloody clan wants their strongman to be the damn president. Somalis have a very limited idea about the role of leadeship and government in society. We think its all about clan prestige and not about serving the needs of the whole society.

I hope professor Samatar joins KULMIYE and becomes its candidate for the next presidential election.

People inside Somaliland with exception of few so called opposition know what this gov't has done and so far doing great.Lies and desperate propaganda will only strength Kulmiye.

Sii dhowey iyo soo dhoweyn should be banned in Africa. I cant know when my prime Minister leaves or comes back home, and I don't need to. What we care is what the govern't delivers to the public and how the govern the country. If my Party screws up my expectation this year, I will vote for other parties who can deliver the goods. Ferdig med saken!.

the shocking failures of The Kulmiyetocracy Zionist Criminal Regime shouldn't come as a surprise to us, by now. they have just over a year in power.

when the Libaax Cirro comes to the throne, recognition will be achieved. world peace, which promises to be as difficult for Waddani, as the Erigavo road has been for the KZCR, will be achieved.

go Waddani. Go Cirro.