Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Turkey to own Mogadishu port and airport for 20 years

Cadale   

Johnny B;983477 wrote:
The Turkish may own the Mogadishu port but Mogadishu is the capital of the Somalis in Hargeisa , so what is the point?

Please utter those words in Hargeysa i dare you. :D :cool:

Saalax;983480 wrote:
Lol Maybe the southerners think $6.5 million revenue is a achievement, somebody should tell them Somaliland is making

$200+ million from the airport and port revenues. That is what you call effective management.

You do realize the entire budget of Somaliland is not $200 million

Saalax   

The budget of Somaliland actually is approximately $220 Million for the year 2014. Mogadishu

or south Somalia can't even raise $6 million from its revenues ports and airports, how

embarrassing.

"In his opening statement the minister of finance said “I do hereby present to you the reviewed draft of this year’s

budget 2.910 Billion Somaliland Shilling or $152Million, in addition to the budget of the various government agencies

the budget is expected to total more than $220 Million a 37% rise compared to last year’s Budget which was $185,714,033."

http://somalilandpress.com/somalilandthe-minister-of-finance-present%E2%80%99s-the-annual-2014-annual-national-budget-to-parliament-44787

There is nothing Somalis can be proud of. The meagre budgets of Somalia and Somaliland are mainly from the International donors. Tax from one airpor and one port cannot sustain a country's economy. We are in the lowest rung of every development index, like child mortality, healthcare, education, stability, access to water etc etc.

Saalax   

Majority of Somaliland's budget is from its own revenue from ports and airports > $152Million. No

other Somali entity apart from the recognized French breast fed Djibouti can match it.

Mahiigaan;983561 wrote:
There is nothing Somalis can be proud of. The meagre budgets of Somalia and Somaliland are mainly from the International donors. Tax from one airpor and one port cannot sustain a country's economy. We are in the lowest rung of every development index, like child mortality, healthcare, education, stability, access to water etc etc.

LOL, you can't reason my village is better than your village crowd.

Hawdian   

Mahiigaan;983561 wrote:

Please dont compare Republic of Somaliland a free democratic country with an elected president by the people an elected parlament by the people a country peace with itself and its neighbours with a Somalia country which is starting to make the steps we did 20 years ago. I wish you country the best but dont include

R. Somaliland in your various analyses of Somalia. The sooner The Negotiation of independence between our two nations are over the better for both us.

Hawdian;983581 wrote:
Please dont compare Republic of Somaliland a free democratic country with an elected president by the people an elected parlament by the people a country peace with itself and its neighbours with a Somalia country which is starting to make the steps we did 20 years ago. I wish you country the best but dont include

R. Somaliland in your various analyses of Somalia. The sooner The Negotiation of independence between our two nations are over the better for both us.

" I wiah your country the best but don't include R. of Somaliland in your various analyses of Somalia".

Bro. hawdian, which country is mine?. Lemme tell ya that my country is Somalia, and there is only one Somalia as you know, if not living in grandiious illusion. The coocoo lands of Somaliland and Puntland are part of Somalia.

FYI, I am from where you hail from but the difference between you and me is the reality on the ground, namely, believe in unity.

Saalax;983463 wrote:
Nope. Somaliland airports and ports is for Somalilanders.

What Somaliland you can't even control an airforce nor even get recognition seriously ur excuse is pathetic. The ********** sultanate was a country so why don't they get recogition? and the **********s they had their own nation and now ur forcing them to live with you for eternity. And Somaliland bans tv channels that dare call Somaliland a province where is the democracy in that?? in Australia WA has trying to be its own state but they're ignored so they just go with the flow something you tribalists can never learn

Dalmar1   

Mahiigaan;983612 wrote:
" I wiah your country the best but don't include R. of Somaliland in your various analyses of Somalia".

Bro. hawdian, which country is mine?. Lemme tell ya that my country is Somalia, and there is only one Somalia as you know, if not living in grandiious illusion. The coocoo lands of Somaliland and Puntland are part of Somalia.

FYI, I am from where you hail from but the difference between you and me is the reality on the ground, namely, believe in unity.

You can't blame him after all, 20+ year's of brainwash that his a triangle-land is somehow a member country recognised by the world for its democratic ways is a believable notion!

This poor chap hawdian is bragging about something all other clans do about their supposed 1clan free democratic artificial maamul elected president namely as in such case comparison is Galmudug,Ximan iyo xeeb,Khatumo, Puntland, Jubaland and many more other free democratic President elect so called ''countries''...,.... Pathetic right!

Hawdian   

:cool:First welcome dalmar I see you new to sol aswell. Secondly as the Republic of Somaliland And The fed. Of Somaliya are negotiation about their future relationship and inview of Position of the two sides , we just have to wait for final agreement. Also as The International community is involved These negotiations will most likely follow the way of similar international cases around the world ie. Serbia/Montenegro, Czech/Slovakia and Eritrea/Ethiopia . Until then wait and see.

Dalmar1   

Hawdian;983625 wrote:
:cool:First welcome dalmar I see you new to sol aswell. Secondly as the Republic of Somaliland And The fed. Of Somaliya are negotiation about their future relationship and inview of Position of the two sides , we just have to wait for final agreement. Also as The International community is involved These negotiations will most likely follow the way of similar international cases around the world ie. Serbia/Montenegro, Czech/Slovakia and Eritrea/Ethiopia . Until then wait and see.

How many blows can man take?..... Where the talks are heading is pretty much very clear, Maamulka hargeisa is heading to a federalism, and if one denies this fact,then I dont know what to say but live on with your fantasy!:o

Hawdian;983581 wrote:

" I wish your country the best but don't include R. of Somaliland in your various analyses of Somalia".

Bro. hawdian, which country is mine?. Lemme tell ya that my country is Somalia, and there is only one Somalia as you know, if not living in grandiious illusion.