Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Officially most hated thread in Somaliaonline history

I've never been bothered by Somali women/ non-Somali men unions in the diaspora. You need only look in the Somali behind bars thread to understand that it's an adaptation to the shortage of eligible bachelors in the Somali diaspora. In the same vein, Somali men marrying outside the race is rather odd to me considering the selection that the lack of competition gives them.

Blackflash;982339 wrote:
I've never been bothered by Somali women/ non-Somali men unions in the diaspora. You need only look in the
Somali behind bars
thread to understand that it's an adaptation to the shortage of eligible bachelors in the Somali diaspora. In the same vein, Somali men marrying outside the race is rather odd to me considering the selection that the lack of competition gives them.

+1 I feel the exact same way.

I will never understand why a Somali man would choose to marry an Ajnabi (despite the fact that there's a surplus of eligible Somali women). I myself will never do it, and I will never promote any Somali man who marries an cadaan or hispanic woman. Said Rageah, Mo Farah, and Rageh Omar, I'm looking at you.

But I fully understand and sympathize with the Somali women marrying Ajnabis (due to the shortage of eligible Somali men). You have to deal with the circumstances you're facing. As long as the kids are raised as Muslims, and are familiar with Somali culture, then it wouldn't be that bad. If these Xalimos are approaching 30 and are still unable to find themselves someone decent, who in their right mind would protest inter-racial marriage?

Ibtisam   

I dont understand how SOL now allows people privacy to be violated in this way- this are families and by the looks of it some of them look more together and religious than most Somali culture folks I know. Why are you posting pictures of Muslim families and particularly kids in threads?

The mods in this forum use to be so strict back in the day- I dont know what is going on now.

nuune   

^^ Ibti those dayz are gone dee hehe(can you imagine Solers back 2005 & now, you will not see old Solers posting such filthy stuff here), people don't know the that Somali men who are married to ajaanib women outnumber Somali women who are married to ajaanib men.

trend kulahaa, what is trend about Somali women marrying niman ajaanib, soo iyadu ma lahan waxa lugaheeda hoosteeda ku jira

Tallaabo   

It is good to see diaspora Somalis melting into the cultures and populations of their host societies. A peaceful Horn of Africa will also see an influx of immigrants from other counties and over the coming decades a lot more inter-racial marriages like this one will occur and become a common place. Given our small population there is also the chance that with greater numbers of inter-racial marriages the Somali culture and phenotype will change completely.

Tallaabo;982389 wrote:
It is good to see diaspora Somalis melting into the cultures and populations of their host societies. A peaceful Horn of Africa will also see an influx of immigrants from other counties and over the coming decades a lot more inter-racial marriages like this one will occur and become a common place. Given our small population there is also the chance that with greater numbers of inter-racial marriages the Somali culture and phenotype will change completely.

Now WHY IN THE WORLD would you want such a thing to happen? I'm really struggling to understand you Tallaabo. In an age when every nation is trying to preserve their unique identity, in an age where the Eastern Europeans want to preserve their culture and lineage, the Chinese want to preserve their culture and lineage, the Arabs want to do the same. But yet you want the SOMALIS to become diluted and done away with, so that in a few generations we won't HAVE a nation to speak of, we won't have our unique culture, our language or our unique features.

What are you, a self-hating Somali? What's going on here?

Tallaabo   

DoctorKenney;982398 wrote:
Now WHY IN THE WORLD would you want such a thing to happen? I'm really struggling to understand you Tallaabo. In an age when every nation is trying to preserve their unique identity, in an age where the Eastern Europeans want to preserve their culture and lineage, the Chinese want to preserve their culture and lineage, the Arabs want to do the same. But yet you want the SOMALIS to become diluted and done away with, so that in a few generations we won't HAVE a nation to speak of, we won't have our unique culture, our language or our unique features.

Doctor Kenney, to me race and culture are not important at all, only value are. And Somalia or the Somali territories will not go anywhere, they will just be in the hands of a new kind of "Somalis". Probably a new breed which is more tolerant, more patriotic, and more peaceful. The Somali territories will become just like Venezuela, Colombia, and Argentina- no clan, no problem.

Tallaabo;982405 wrote:
Doctor Kenney, to me race and culture are not important at all, only value are. And Somalia or the Somali territories will not go anywhere, they will just be in the hands of a new kind of "Somalis". Probably a new breed which is more tolerant, more patriotic, and more peaceful. The Somali territories will become just like Venezuela, Colombia, and Argentina- no clan, no problem.

I really do hope that you stay far far away from any Somali community as your self-hatred is too much to bear. I can only imagine Wadani barfing while reading this.

Cadale   

DoctorKenney;982398 wrote:

m8390y.gif

Hawdian   

Tallaabo;982408 wrote:
Self-hate?? Wanting to marry the whole world is not self-hate. I would rather call it spreading the love:cool:

. haha qosol kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk haaaheeey kooow dheee