Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

nuune   

BREAKING NEWS:

Dunga steps down

Dunga-Holland-v-Brazil-006.jpg

Dunga, head coach of Brazil, kneels on the touchline as he watches his team being defeated by Holland

The Brazil coach Dunga has said he will not continue in the job after his side lost 2-1 to Holland in their World Cup quarter-final today.

"We knew when I started that I would be here for four years. It's sad, it's difficult, nobody prepares to lose."

Dunga replaced Carlos Alberto Parreira in July 2006, immediately after the last World Cup.

Source

Oz   

^ ^ Lol@ Tacsi to AT$T

Congratulations Netherlands!!! Fully deserved and hopefully you will make the final! Thou my predictions was wrong.

Robben's diving all over the place is disgusting. Other than that well played to the Dutch, especially in the second half. They controlled the midfield and made some great tackles in their own half. Great performances from De Jong and Van Bommel.

Disappointing performances everywhere for Brazil. Kaka is nowhere near where he was in 2007 and should not be considered one of the world's best. Completely outclassed by Sneijder. Also, it's a shame that Elano was hurt because Dani Alves was absent for the most part. Finally, other than his through ball Felipe Melo was awful to the surprise of no one. And what about Julio Cesar being the best keeper in the world? :D

Just goes to show Brazil dont have it easy, being the biggest favourite at most WCs, its a huge burden when u think about it, and probably affected them in this game.

PS: Dunga has resigned already.

Goooooo Ghanaaaa!!!

Somalina   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by NinaNC:

Uruguay all the way.

Is that a wish or a prediction?
Both...

I feel bad for Ghana really! Gyan was definitely the man of the match!

A dramatic turn of events indeed! and a devastating loss for Ghana!

BOB   

Party Bloopers extraordinaire...that's Urguay cheating their way into another win. :mad:

Africa...even lady luck looks down on us. :(

Peace, Love & Unity.