Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

BOB   

My god Argentina are in IRRESISTIBLE form and the only thing missing is this

Barcelona+v+Getafe+La+Liga+eg1kZQQ0OEwl.

Messi celebrating after scoring another magical goal and I'm sure he'll get one against Germany...I BET ON IT.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ He will be in Chelsea next season waad ogtahay nooh lool....

MMA, Germany doesn't have a solid defence saaxiib and waan kugu dhaaran karaa in uu Messi difaacaas kala daadin doono sidii qashinkii... Argantina front are very fast and they could all make plays so we will see... Ozil will be marked by macharano soo iska iloow kaas lool..Inta kale waan arki doonaa.. Veron will play next game for sure...

the 1990 germany qiyaano ee kusoo gaareen meeshaas..After ee Holland sida foosha xun ah kusoo reebeen! haba ka hadlin... 1990 Maradona waxaa ka raaye the ref who left him with 9 players maskiin lugaha eena ka jajabseen sidee shaafto ugula kacaayeen... Germany ma dhaafeeso Argentina....

I think Chili will give Brazil hard time lool I hope they win...waa feestenaa runtii lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I wonder what A&T inagu sheekeendoona after Brazil is dominated by Portugal and Baptista had a stinker
:D

1-Portugal sent 10 defenders and one striker. Brazil was missing their most creative players up front. Baptista didn't play well at all, but that happens to all players. I admit I may have been wrong about him, though.

2- I didn't promise an attractive Brazil, in fact I was saying they are boring but get results. They achieved what they wanted which is to top the 'group of death'. And I think despite given hard time by Chile (Sanchez tormenting Bastos), They will qualify to the quartert finals and will also beat Holland.

3- I think England has an excellent team but there were small issues of motivation, camp, Capello discipline, media, fear, stress, disallowed goal, Beckenbauer talk,.......etc etc that affected the players performance. I think Mathew Upson and J Terry are the fastest and most solid defenders in the World. I think England should keep this highly skilled team that only missed the world cup by the unfortuante decision of a biased referee. ENGLAND WILL WIN THE EURO 2012 and World Cup 2014. :D:D:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

Chile and Brazil tonight.

I am afraid Brazil will massacre chile tonight. I hope they don't, because this Chile team plays positive football, and we don't want them to change it. They only need to understand what Prof. Tabarez of Uruguay said this week. "Football is like a short blanket. if you cover your face, your feet will be on the open. If you cover your feet, your face will be cold." He was emphasising the need for balance at all positions.

Lool, I am not a happy man. My team against my second team. If Chile cold beat Brazil and go all the way and win, I would have been happy. But since I don't think their attractive football is enough to win, I want Brazil to win tonight.

I can see a fascinating game, but those who expect Chile will give Brazil the headache it gave Spain will soon find out that Boring Brazil is a different proposition. They trounced Bielsa's boys 3-0 and 4-2 in the qualification but the score doesn't show how the games were played. Chile outplayed Brazil and were camping on the Brazil goal. I don't expect that will happen again tonight.

Let us hope this will bring the best out of both teams and will be an entertaining game.

BOB,

Argentina is yet to be tested. I will show you how they will crush-land very soon after facing strong teams. I maintain the defence is useless. After the off-side goal, Mexico lost its head and their game plan turned upside down. I blame them for not being strong enough mentally. But Argentina is not a strong team. They may still beat Germany again. But they will not be able to cope with Brazil, Holland, Spain or Portugal.

Hales   

article-1270742477355-090D5D5D00000.jpg

Javier2BHernandez.jpg

This Mexican star is gonna be playing for Manunited soon!

Hopefully he will replace those two flops Berbatov and Owen.

Him and Rooney would make a great combination.

Polanyi   

Brazil are by far the most solid, balanced and potent team in the world cup. Definitely the team 2 beat( i think they can have Argentinas defence)>

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

BOB,

Argentina is yet to be tested. I will show you how they will crush-land very soon after facing strong teams. I maintain the defence is useless. After the off-side goal, Mexico lost its head and their game plan turned upside down. I blame them for not being strong enough mentally. But Argentina is not a strong team. They may still beat Germany again. But they will not be able to cope with Brazil, Holland, Spain or Portugal.

As usual you let your emotions get the better of you by coming up with the most contradictory statement.

marna Spain difaac ma laha nagu akhri oo thread idil baad u furatay inaad ku caaydo difaacooda marna naga dhaadhici Argentina iyo Germany bay ka difaac fiicanyihiin...dee ninyahow is aruuri oo meel laguugu soo hagaago yeelo.

Ma Lucio baa difaac fiican ah? I hope you haven't fallen for his theatrics and his exaggerated play acting because I will have Juan every day all day over him and that's coming from an Inter fan...He's lucky to have a rock in front of him in our own Arsenal legend Gilberto Silva who by far is the most important player in Dunga's 'tactics' if he has any that is and we all know the cover and the protection he enjoys at Inter.

Against Holland the Brazilian back four will be tested because in Robben Holland has the best natural winger in the world and I hope you know how much depth Maicon adds to the Brazilian attacks especially on the counter but is Dunga brave enough to allow him leave Robben free?Froget about Basto...he will be battered by Kuyt. :D

Truth of the matter is Lucio never performs well against skilful attackers...he loves physical strikers who are not as mobile as others and he has a knack of losing concentration when you least expect it...again I hope you've watched enough Inter matches in Serie A where he's been rubbish every time Inter played against teams with mobile and skilful attackers namely against Fiorentina, Udinese, Juventus and Roma...I'm convinced Van Persie will expose him time and again unless Persie has a stinker like the last 4 games and he has a blinder.

PS. I hope you won't go England on us and come out and claim that Robinho or Fabiano are on the same level with Messi just because they've scored and he hasn't...wax walbaa kaa suurtooba.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

No contradictions BOB, if you can read statements in a context. Spain will beat Argentina any day. But their defence is still suspect. However, because the Argies midfield will allow them to keep the ball for most of the play, they will not come under sustained attack.

I leave to the public about your thinking of Lucio. For me, he was the most outstanding defender so far in the world cup. If you don't think so, let us wait when FIFA comes up with the best 11 of the WC.

Holland are a solid and balanced team. But I don't think they will be keen to attack Brazil. If they do that, it means I got my wish. I am afraid they will sit back and the game will be boring. But if anything can beat Brazil, it has to be the Dutch. There is no other team as balanced as they seem. I still think Brazil will win though. It might be a dull game if the Ducth doesn't open up.

Sheikh Karl Polanyi said

Brazil are by far the most solid, balanced and potent team in the world cup. Definitely the team 2 beat

ninbaa yidhi 114 quraanka ayaan dhameeyey, kii kale ayaa ugu jawaabay yaa kaa aqrisan! I have been saying just that for some time, but was besieged by Bob, Tuujiye, Nuune, Norf and a blend of highlight heroes and Priemier league experts (where the measure of a player is how much he can run!!!!) :D:D

Adeer, I am not supporting Brazil because of their history. In fact, after the 2006 World Cup, I was leaning towards other teams because of the utter indiscipline and wastefulness I saw in their play. After Dunga took over, he built a team that can deal with any challenge. If you up the tempo of a game and attack them, you get the same in double dose. If you sit back and think to hit at the break, they sit back and keep the ball and try their luck from set-pieces and corners. I full agree with this philosophy. Ominously, the Dutch also seem to have adopted part of this thinking and that is why they scare me. But their defence is not as strong as that of and if you check Robben and Van Persie, half-of their threat is neutralised. I trust in Dunga and am sure he will devise the perfect antidote.

BOB   

^^^Again I won't be convinced Lucio is a great defender just because FIFA names him amongst the best 11 just the same way I did not agree with them when they chose Cannavaro as the best player at last world cup in Germany and the same way I've never agreed with UEFA everytime they voted John Terry as the best defender. :D <---that's what I thought of it.

Brazil are made for defense FIRST & FOREMOST I said it before they are compact team who deny the other teams time and space to play and when you've got Gilberto Silva, Maicon & Juan who are brilliant when it comes to reading the game and masters at anticipation then you've always got a chance to catch the other team cold on the counter which is exactly how Brazil plays because they know and we all know they don't have a player who can open up teams with his vision and artistry and Robinho is as inconsistant as you dear uncle Mr A&T .

Holland will play defense? Allah ninyahow maxaad waxaad doonto isu sheegtaa? Horta adigu kooxaha kale ma daawataa mise Brazil un kaliya ayaad daawataa? :D

Holland has arguably the weakest defense of the remaining teams and we all saw how the Slovaks exposed them yesterday almost at will and you're telling us that they will rely on such defense to see them achieve what exactly?

Holland's back four are absolutely terrible and they're prone to childish mistakes and I'm afraid Brazil might exploit that if they're clever enough but luckily Fabiano isn't someone you'd associate with cleverness.

The most important man for Holland is their coach, if he chooses the right players then Holland have a chance and if I were him I'd have dropped his son-in-law for Van Der Vaart and given him the freedom of the park just to give Brazil something to think of and I am tempted to start with Elia and let him loose on Bastos because so far he hasn't been tested properly and we all know attackers never make great defenders.

May The Best Team Win. smile.gif

PS. Something tells me Portugal will catch Spain cold...sucker punch type of winning goal. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.