Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

nuune   

Another goal, it is 4 to the Germans, and ukkun weyn for the Orgies.

They scored

4 against England

4 against Australia

4 against Argentina

The Zack   

4:0 this is awesome! I am enjoying every bit of it! The Turkish brothers and the ghannian definitely helped the Germans kick Maradona's ***.

nuune   

^^ And here you think I will disown my fav team, the Spaniards, I am a loyal supporter sxb smile.gif

Kamoon, Libaax.

You have overran poor excuses. It is about time you give Jarmalka their belated due. Twelve goals against three good opponents, four goal per game. Kamoon.

Sister NNC, I've to say soori before I do this, but I have to flag wave for Jarmalka maanta. It is just too much watching how excellent football they play as a great team and not to cheer.

smilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gif

Saak, don't say that. Jarmalka just like to be like that -- underestimated all the time. Just underestimate once again and Spain needs to overestimated, waaba haddee soo baxaan. Jarmalka quietly do their thang in the field, no kibir kibir, no islaweyni, no balaayo balaayo. smile.gif

Oz   

Schweiny is on fire at this WC. Germany are an amazing TEAM. He's been outstanding, but the only thing you could say is he's had so much space to run the midfield against disorganised Australia, England and Argentina sides. If Maradona had a clue and had Cambiasso on there alongside Mascherano and if Australia were shaped up properly in midfield then it would have been more of a leveller.

Scheweinsteiger won't have free reign to control the midfield against Spain in the semis. They did to Argentina exactly what they did against us. Defended in numbers and counter attacked to devastating effect. Podolski, Klose, Ozil, Schweinsteigger ... absolutely brilliant to watch.

Ps: hoping for a Spain Germany final.... mouth watering.

Pss: Bye Bye Diego you fat cheating piece of shit. Take your cheating team home with you. Brilliant Germany.