Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Ethiopian Airlines is scheduled to service Hargeisa TODAY

nuune   

That is the landing status yesterday for you, want to know the take off status, you will have to pay a service fee to get that inaar, I only accept Credit Cards, no Xawaala.

attachment.php?attachmentid=105&d=137985

Attached files 978866=105-AlphaBlondie.JPG

nuune   

Latest:

- No Ethiopian Airlines flights today to Hargeisa airport.

- for the 4th day, there are no Ethiopian airlines flights to Berbera airport.

nuune;978866 wrote:
That is the landing status yesterday for you, want to know the take off status, you will have to pay a service fee to get that inaar, I only accept Credit Cards, no Xawaala.

still considering the validity of this evidence.

nuune   

^^ Thanks Ibti for the update, the picture in that website clearly says or tells the doubters of what I said about the flight which arrived on 21 of September, it carried the Somaliland ministers as well.

And it is the Dash plane Bombardier, sii jeedkeeda eeg, a pleasant quite plane indeed.

nuune   

Ethioipian Airlines is scheduled to arrive Hargeisa Egal International Airport today, Monday, 30th of September, 2013

Flight Number ET 318 will arrive Hargeisa 4:30PM local time

Ethiopian Airlines is servicing a Dash Bombardier type plane, 50-55 passenger aircraft

There were no Ethiopian Airline Flights since 21 of September

Berbera Airport has seen no Ethiopian Airlines for over 2 weeks now

Tallaabo   

nuune;979966 wrote:

Ethioipian Airlines is scheduled to arrive Hargeisa Egal International Airport today, Monday, 30th of September, 2013

Flight Number ET 318 will arrive Hargeisa 4:30PM local time

Ethiopian Airlines is servicing a Dash Bombardier type plane, 50-55 passenger aircraft

There were no Ethiopian Airline Flights since 21 of September

Berbera Airport has seen no Ethiopian Airlines for over 2 weeks now

This is very worrying. I can't take a risk and book a ticket while this problem still exists. ET was by far the best connection Somaliland had to the outside world.

Ibtisam   

^^^Tallaabo it is fine- there were flights every day- Nuune Jiin just took 2weeks off and decided to con Nuune by saying there was nothing to report.

Not enough passengers for a big plan- yesterday there was only 20 people on the flight- I guess summer rush is over.

Nuune it is also about time that your Jiin tells you: Berbera Airport is closing- refurbishment and then opening as a Cargo airport only- maybe summer time it will help with them passenger load.

Haatu   

*Ibtisam;979998 wrote:
Nuune it is also about time that your Jiin tells you: Berbera Airport is closing- refurbishment and then opening as a Cargo airport only- maybe summer time it will help with them passenger load.

Now this is tragic. What a waste.