Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Ethiopian Airlines is scheduled to service Hargeisa TODAY

nuune   

Ibti, great update, unlike some people there who regard themselves the self-designated spokesperson of Somaliland Aviation loolzz

As you said what did really happen was a flight, a chartered flights or otherwise, and I was tracking the movements of those flights whether they are assigned to Jubba with ET number on them in the ET system, this was my case(I did happen to have that system and know what and who charters what flights or assigns what and who), so they left for Djibouti to take passengers from there too(the scheduled flight that normally leaves Djibouti twice a day, morning and afternoon.)

Siciid, this topic is not about accusation ee bal make another thread to have that emotional article please.

Norf, maybe they will update the booking engine on the website, but if you want a ticket to Berbera, then best way is to get from ticket agent, they will have Berbera in their system, or even Hargeisa.

Miyir   

the damage is already done whether what ET or the spy agency said is true or not.

the message people got from this is we Somalis cannot be trusted to finish projects that is funded others for our benefit without stealing.

nuune;978449 wrote:
Ibti

As you said what did really happen was a flight.................. a chartered flights or otherwise, and I was tracking the movements of those flights whether they are assigned to Jubba with ET number on them in the ET system,
this was my case
(I did happen to have that system and know what and who charters what flights or assigns what and who), so they left for Djibouti to take passengers from there too(the scheduled flight that normally leaves Djibouti twice a day, morning and afternoon.)

^^^very different from the below........

nuune;978198 wrote:
- The scheduled aircraft is
DHC-8 Dash 8
, is ok with the current renovated runway

Nuune

how did you from the specific to there was ''a flight''. :cool:

abti,

you've lost legitimacy. you can't be taken serious in the field of civic aviation. isku xishood and please issue an apology as soon as possible to Alpha.

nuune   

Just in:

- The plane that made the journey the last two days which was the Dash, or De Havilland (Bombardier) DHC-8 Dash 8 is scheduled to arrive Hargeisa Airport today, Saturday,

- The new timing is now 4:20PM, it was changed from 11AM as it was a trial flights.

- Departure is scheduled for 5PM

- Hargeisa Airport will not see the 737-800 Jet Boeing for the time being, the Bombardier Dash will be used instead until further clearance for Boeing 737-8000 Jet

- Berbera will not see any flights today, for the third day.

- Again, it looks like that ET has stopped Berbera service completely, and replaced with Egal Hargeisa Airport, who knows that the Boeing 737-800 will be used for Berbera, I will update on that.

N.O.R.F   

So depending on what ET bring tomorrow I think determins the runwaycapacity for large jets (which is what the whole airport closure was about).

nuune   

Well Norf, we will see, the scheduled plane for Saturday is Dash Bombardier, a 50-55 Passenger aircraft.

That is the information I have from ET System, who know they can change with the Boeing 737-800 in short time, the Dash might be only for the short-term like for few weeks, it will not make much profit for them as passenger numbers are small, but still in profit as Dash Bombardier consumes less fuel, these are next generation aircraft even though they are propellers.

Maybe Ibti can update us with pictures, but we already know the plane to expect:

Ethiopian Dash Bombardier

Ethiopian_Airlines_De_Havilland_Canada_DHC-8-402Q_Dash_8_Stehmann-4.jpg

Ethiopian%20B737%20VIA%20KEYAERO.jpg

Ethiopian Boeing 737-800

Hargeisa Airport will not see this aircraft, reasons, lets ask Alpha

^ Nuune

you can post your questions in a million different ways. you can even make slanderous little remarks about Alpha, ma garatay?

balse, what is your obession with these flights into and out of the SL Republic?

really, i want to know. i deserve to know.

nuune   

^^ asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411 stop getting emotional waryee, xaa kugu dhaceyna, see waaye camal, saan maa kuu dambeysayna, inaar, get your camera and be ready to take photos of the Dash today, don't worry, it is a very quite plane even though its engines are propeller, waa NEXT generation, I happen to fly with them recently, have you seen its cockpit, you will love it:

Q400_flight_deck.jpg

I had first hand count or the honor to explore the cockpit of this Dash at Dire Dawa airport this year, this photo is not from me by the way.

nuune   

Just in:

- De Havilland (Bombardier) DHC-8 Dash 8 has landed at Hargeisa Egal International Airport at 3:32 PM - Sat Sep-21-2013, much earlier than the scheduled arrival time which was 4:20PM.

- We have no Boeing 737-800 Jet, but a Dash plane, about 50 Pax onboard.

- Well done to the Somaliland officials in Addis for getting this service back, at this time, it doesn't matter what type of plane is used as this route is much needed between the two brotherly nations.

Tallaabo   

nuune;978697 wrote:
Just in:

- De Havilland (Bombardier) DHC-8 Dash 8
has landed
at Hargeisa Egal International Airport at 3:32 PM - Sat Sep-21-2013, much earlier than the scheduled arrival time which was 4:20PM.

- Well done to the Somaliland officials in Addis for getting this service back, at this time, it doesn't matter what type of plane is used as this route is much needed between the two brotherly nations.

Thanks for the update nuune. I love the Bombardier. It is a nice little plane. When I boarded the Bombardier for the first time several months ago at Addis, I feared it would be like a Red Bull stunt plane because its propellers reminded me of the terror of flying in those Russian scrap metals. But I was pleasantly surprised the minute it took off the ground, as this little plane flew with the stability of a jumbo jet.

nuune;978697 wrote:
Just in:

- De Havilland (Bombardier) DHC-8 Dash 8
has landed
at Hargeisa Egal International Airport at 3:32 PM - Sat Sep-21-2013, much earlier than the scheduled arrival time which was 4:20PM.

can we have a Xigasho for this please.

nuune   

^^ inaar, orod wax isku fal, wax dhintey baad tahey, since you don't believe what I write here why do you care xigasho!

Alpha Blondy;978758 wrote:
can we have a
Xigasho
for this please.

RE: Xigasho

To: Nuune

Cc: NORF; Wiil Cusuub; Ibtisam; Tallabo

Dear Nuune,

can we have a Xigasho for the Ethiopia Airlines scheduled flight into Hargeisa on 21st of September 2013.

Regards,

Al